Who is Mark Prin really dating??

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
right now he's dating no one. He is just focus on work. Mint is his nong so there really close n Vill is one of his friend, and Kim is also like a sister to him and they're very close to each other too, Mark said if he is dating anyone he'll tell the reporters.

SeiRight

sarNie Egg
fantastic_27 said:
right now he's dating no one. He is just focus on work. Mint is his nong so there really close n Vill is one of his friend, and Kim is also like a sister to him and they're very close to each other too, Mark said if he is dating anyone he'll tell the reporters.

Did he say that in his recent interview? I heard that Mark and Vill already broke up. Has Vill say anything about this? I'm confused. Thank you.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
This boy is too bland when reports ask him about his relationship status. But the most recent, which was today, he said that he would like to focus on his work more than the ladies. Something of "Taking a break from the ladies". Lol this boy is funny.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Actually, he said he was single too along with just focusing on work.  I think he did the right thing to say that because why is the f--king media always so nosy about his life.  Why don't they focus on his career instead of TRYING to dig so deep into his personal life.  Thai media is really f--ked up along with nosy people! They have no respect for privacy! They are like parasites, trying to dig for every bit of sh*t to eat. So low and fake!

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Lol I loved P'Mark's "Yung mai job?" (Still not done?) I would say the same thing if they would bombard me with questions of my personal life. He answered this time, clearly, and they just keep repeating the question by rephrasing the question.
Well... I guess that's the paparazi's job. To invade a person's personal and private life to get personal information from them. Good thing they don't put secret hidden cameras in their rooms. I think they can get in trouble for that though right?

SeiRight

sarNie Egg
In recent interview, Vill also said that her and Mark are still close friend but there is less contact than before.
She's so busy with her work but that doesn't mean they are distant.
However, she can't answer about their replationship in the future.
So, he's still single. CONFIRM!!!
He's tired of being asked the same question over and over again. But the way he answered was funny 555. That's why I love him.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Yup, agree with all you guys!!! P'Mark says he is single and wanted to focus on work not time to thing about it. I just figure out that during his highschool year he has a crush on a highschool student called something but he didn't tell her??? And rumors said that he has a tatoo somewhere for his ex not sure if this is true????

Sovatana

sarNie Juvenile
I'm also confuses with Mark too. First I thought it was Mint.C. Later, it turned to Vill. Now he's kind of close to Kimberley.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
ip.smilez said:
Can't be Vill because she's dating Aerin's little brother :)

I thought that she was just joking when she stated that Punny's (Aerin's little brother) is her "boyfriend," but it looks like it's real now... :shock2: Hmm, of all the guys she's rumored with...why your friend's younger brother, Vill?!!!!!!!! :eyetwitch: :faint: Haha, but at least, she finally found a good guy for her. :phew: I guess I'm ok with Punny. :shrug: I was so hoping for two other guys (who, sadly, are already taken!!! :lmao:) for her, but as long as Punny makes Vill happy. He kind of reminds me of Kangsom Tanatat. Aah, Punny's too much of a baby face for Vill! >_< I doubt they're going to last, but it'll be sweet if he's the one for her haha! :bhehe:  I just pray that she can reunite/pair up with the actors I want to see her with! :wub: :spin: :dude:

SonYukView4ever

Mark is currently VERY VERY VERY single. LOL. How many times must he answer that question. Lol. At every interview, he begs pardon that he is VERY single and just going to focus on his career. :)

I'm happy for Vill if she has found someone she could rely and love.  I wish the best for her.  Usually, she doesn't publicize her relationship, but seeing her skype with her "boyfriend" on IG is surely something.  I have no idea what he looks like. lol Any pictures?

AikOm^_^

DaisyDukes* said:
Mark is currently VERY VERY VERY single. LOL. How many times must he answer that question. Lol. At every interview, he begs pardon that he is VERY single and just going to focus on his career. :)

I'm happy for Vill if she has found someone she could rely and love.  I wish the best for her.  Usually, she doesn't publicize her relationship, but seeing her skype with her "boyfriend" on IG is surely something.  I have no idea what he looks like. lol Any pictures?

DaisyDukes, didn't you see the picture of Punny on Vill's IG, since you mentioned about Vill on Skype with Punny? But here you go, pictures of Punny. :) Punny's ok-looking, but...*sniff* :teary:

Credits: villwannarot & punnjayapani's IGs.

SonYukView4ever

@Maiko, wow, so that's him? hm..I don't know what to say?  He looks like a little brother, by no means. I personally don't care what an actor or actress date or don't, because I value and love their work more, but if he is the one who can make her happy in the moment then I wish her all the best.  Relationship is complicated in general, and no one knows what goes on except for those two people in the relationship.

Thanks for sharing Maiko. :)

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Whaaat duh heck :spin: I really did think mark and her had something going on but - What?! No lie, Mark and her together = :spicy: lol but what I'm confused about is that when there was LOTS of rumors about them being together, Why didn't Vill say that she already had a boyfriend?...or like i dont even know anymore I'm so confused :loool: then wut wus up with Mark on IG 555.

SonYukView4ever

LOL. don't worry people..lol..even  now I doubt whether Toomtam and that May girl is real too. lmao.  ahh--life, drama, relationships. lol.  That's why I don't care who they date, it's their business, NOT YOURS! Lmao. As long they continue to deliver amazing acting on screen, as part of their actor/actress status and career, then I fully support them to the fullest!!!  :dance1:  :bopping:  :dance1:

AikOm^_^

DaisyDukes* said:
@Maiko, wow, so that's him? hm..I don't know what to say?  He looks like a little brother, by no means. I personally don't care what an actor or actress date or don't, because I value and love their work more, but if he is the one who can make her happy in the moment then I wish her all the best.  Relationship is complicated in general, and no one knows what goes on except for those two people in the relationship.

Thanks for sharing Maiko. :)

Yes, that's him hehe. I know! I say that he looks like a little brother, too! What's even more awkward and funny is that he's Aerin's younger brother...and she and Vill are good buddies. I'll be lying if I say I don't care who they date, for I do! :lmao: Oh, I'm ok with Punny, but I just think that Vill could have settled for someone WAY more compatible with her. :lol: But you're absolutely right that we don't know what goes on in their private lives, and as long as Punny makes her happy, that's all that really matters. :yes: You're welcome for the pictures! :D

cool :) said:
Whaaat duh heck :spin: I really did think mark and her had something going on but - What?! No lie, Mark and her together = :spicy: lol but what I'm confused about is that when there was LOTS of rumors about them being together, Why didn't Vill say that she already had a boyfriend?...or like i dont even know anymore I'm so confused :loool: then wut wus up with Mark on IG 555.

Hahaha, dear Cool, Vill and Mark were just talking with each other. :) But then, it didn't work out, and they remain only "distant friends" for now. Um, it's not 100% confirmed if Punny's really Vill's "boyfriend," but it does seem like they're dating/talking with each other. :eek: Since Vill puts a heart in front of Punny's name on her IG info/page, and she even refers to him as her "boyfriend." :shutup:

DaisyDukes* said:
LOL. don't worry people..lol..even  now I doubt whether Toomtam and that May girl is real too. lmao.  ahh--life, drama, relationships. lol.  That's why I don't care who they date, it's their business, NOT YOURS! Lmao. As long they continue to deliver amazing acting on screen, as part of their actor/actress status and career, then I fully support them to the fullest!!!  :dance1:  :bopping:  :dance1:

I know! :lmao: Haha, sadly, I can't control their lives! I am happy for Vill, I am. I'm trying to convince myself here haha. :smack: