sarNie Adult
For me
MintC-Mark--- to cute an either get boring lakorn, canceled or play as sibs
Yadech-too adorable
Ken-Anne---miss them
Tootam-Vill--missessexylips and the kissing machine need to be together again

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
As much as I love Mark and Kim together Im happy both are branching out and working with different people and production. I hope to see Mark with so many actresses in ch3 besides nang'ek Kim and Mint. Lol. I also want Kim to work with Aum Atichart again. I adore them. Kim was able to pull chemistry with Aum compared Yaya in Maya Tawan close to nothing, boring script. Immature acting in there was not worth watching.

I don't mind Mteam working together again but they srsly need a better production or else itll be another slow motion lakorn again. Lol

Aside from that, I want to see Mark with Taew, Mew Nittha. :D

I would also love for another Exact reunion of Toomtam and Vill. But since Toomtam is already expanding in the nang'ek field Im happy. If possible, I would love to see Toomtam and Taew (a Ch3 and Ch5 collaboration) hehe. They just seem very compatible and cute ^^ plus I like both of their acting. ^^

DaisyDukes* said:
As much as I love Mark and Kim together Im happy both are branching out and working with different people and production. I hope to see Mark with so many actresses in ch3 besides nang'ek Kim and Mint. Lol. I also want Kim to work with Aum Atichart again. I adore them. Kim was able to pull chemistry with Aum compared Yaya in Maya Tawan close to nothing, boring script. Immature acting in there is not worth watching.

I don't mind Mteam working together again but they srsly need a better production or else itll be another slow motion lakorn again. Lol

Aside from that, I want to see Mark with Taew, Mew Nittha. :D

I would also love for another Exact reunion of Toomtam and Vill. But since Toomtam is already expanding in the nang'ek field Im happy. If possible, I would love to see Toomtam and Taew (a Ch3 and Ch5 collaboration) hehe. They just seem very compatible and cute ^^ plus I like both of their acting. ^^
I think we're twins...scary. Lol.

SonYukView4ever

thatsouthernasianchick said:
I think we're twins...scary. Lol.

LOL. awwwww, what is your name anyway? hahaha.  I go by Danielle, hehe, or you can call me Daisy :) 555

I'm glad to know I've got a twinkie in here who share similar tastes. 555+ :)

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
The couples that I do not mind seeing paired up again are:

Rome+Rita: Reunion anytime now would be great, though it's only been almost a year. In a rom com or romantic/revenge drama. But no stupid MYSTERY pleaseeeeeee!

Aum+Aff: Reunion! It's been a while now.

Mark+Mint C: Agree with all the mentioned reasons. I want rom com or romantic drama! 

Tik+Cherry: I loved Kaew Tah Pee, great chemistry between the two. I need a reunion.

Kim+Aum: Loved them in Thara Himalaya, great chemistry.

Kim+Smart: Though some find Smart's acting stiff, I really liked him with Kim in Rak Pathiharn. They matched.

James Ma+Chalida: Amazing chemistry in Khun Chai Ronnapee. Just love them.

Cherry+Chakrit: I like them together. Great chemistry. :)

Cherry+Andrew: I watched Ruen Mai See Beige and it was pretty good. It's been nearly a decade. A reunion doesn't sound too bad.

Cee and Amy Klinpratoom: I love them as a real-life couple, but would love to see them reunite onscreen. 

I have more, but these are the ones that I really want paired up. :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
sweetie-dara said:
The couples that I do not mind seeing paired up again are:

Rome+Rita: Reunion anytime now would be great, though it's only been almost a year. In a rom com or romantic/revenge drama. But no stupid MYSTERY pleaseeeeeee!

Aum+Aff: Reunion! It's been a while now.

Mark+Mint C: Agree with all the mentioned reasons. I want rom com or romantic drama! 

Tik+Cherry: I loved Kaew Tah Pee, great chemistry between the two. I need a reunion.

Kim+Aum: Loved them in Thara Himalaya, great chemistry.

Kim+Smart: Though some find Smart's acting stiff, I really liked him with Kim in Rak Pathiharn. They matched.

James Ma+Chalida: Amazing chemistry in Khun Chai Ronnapee. Just love them.

Cherry+Chakrit: I like them together. Great chemistry. :)

Cherry+Andrew: I watched Ruen Mai See Beige and it was pretty good. It's been nearly a decade. A reunion doesn't sound too bad.

Cee and Amy Klinpratoom: I love them as a real-life couple, but would love to see them reunite onscreen. 

I have more, but these are the ones that I really want paired up. :)
i agree on Rome/Rita better genre will make them well known again cos atm Rome seems to be so popular when he pair with Chompoo 
both Rteam and RCteam are my beloved couple 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Alice said:
i agree on Rome/Rita better genre will make them well known again cos atm Rome seems to be so popular when he pair with Chompoo 
both Rteam and RCteam are my beloved couple 

I agree that he seems to be more popular with Chompoo. Their lakorns have had better love story. Rteam is definitely one of my beloved couples.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Pairings that i would never get tired of or want to see pair up again would be:
Bie/Noona
WinKwan
MarKim
NewMai
NewPooklook
AumKim
BieVill
NewNao
MarkYaya-though a lot of people say they don't have chemistry, to me they do, and they look great together.
KimBarry
PopeMint
MarkMint N.
MarkMint C.
GolfPaowalee
GreatEye
Jiranee

and one that I've been wishing for ever since their first lakorn:
Nadech and Mint N.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
a couple only pair once doesn't really counted 
this discussion is focus on those that pair up more than 2 times 

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
Bieluvr said:
Nadech and Mint N.

I want to see Mint N. as a nang ek. I didn't like her at all when I first saw her, but after seeing her play second roles. She has talent. I don't know if I want to see her with Nadech. Maybe James J. Many people don't think Mint N. is pretty. I don't too at first. Now I can find her pretty.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Bieluvr said:
Pairings that i would never get tired of or want to see pair up again would be:
Bie/Noona
WinKwan
MarKim
NewMai
NewPooklook
AumKim
BieVill
NewNao
MarkYaya-though a lot of people say they don't have chemistry, to me they do, and they look great together.
KimBarry
PopeMint
MarkMint N.
MarkMint C.
GolfPaowalee
GreatEye
Jiranee

Nadech and Mint N.
I liked Nadech and Mint N in NRLJ better,
they look more suitable.

SonYukView4ever

hehehe I think that Mint Nutwara looks very good with Nadech, Mark, JamesJ, James Ma hahhahaha. LOL>

I would LOVE for her to reunite with Mark and/or Nadech any time any day! LOL! Woot, I would be a happy camper!!!  5++ ^_^ ^_^