WHO is the MOST beautiful "MISS HMONG" winner in Hmong history?

s0rrow_chick

sarNie Egg
if you say in history...a complete list and pictures dating form way back in the day would be required...
like before the 90's rite? iono...

well here's another name for the list:

Mai Neng Her --Miss Hmong 90-91
(i dont remember if it was "international" in 559 back then)

>>but i still have it on vhs...lol

*__*

sarNie Egg
Maiv Tzer is the prettiest of them all.... She has a really portion face, great fabulous smile
the beauty w/in her seemed REAL and complete. She is the perfect size height (for hmoob community that is)

she looks like she is indeed the real pageant girl-and a more contemporary modernize one too.

I don't know who she is..but just judging based on her photos/look-she is the prettiest from the real deal LOL

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i dunno i can't reallie remember anyone tat stuck out but i have to say
Ashley Thao was she Ms. Pageant too if she was i tink she's beauitful
and i thought Mercedes was very cute..very likable not the most beautiful
but very likable

dolleiwen

sarNie Egg
beauty shouldn't be considered first? its called a "Beauty Pageant!"

well, maybe she saw whats deep inside your cousin. Like.. True love at the moment? Love is Blind. And make you do weird crazy stuff. I believe that beauti shouldnt be considered first. But the inside of that persons heart. Like how she really is and how true ful she is. But i admit, where can you find a faithful person nowadays... :mellow:

dolleiwen

sarNie Egg
yeah i think if a lady wins miss hmong, she should not expose herself so conceitedly like PZK, she over-does all her stuff, i mean.. visiting China? Mercedes is way more appropriate than PZK. if you go to Dao's pg, there are so pics of PZK with highlights and a short ass skirt, drinking and going out with guys, and still single!?? omg, what would an OG say about that?! oh my, your good girl has gone wild!

i dunno i can't reallie remember anyone tat stuck out but i have to say
Ashley Thao was she Ms. Pageant too if she was i tink she's beauitful
and i thought Mercedes was very cute..very likable not the most beautiful
but very likable

milacute04

sarNie Egg
i think that they are all beautiful... that's why they won... there shouldn't be any comparisons... if there is why, i wouldn't know who to choose..

nraugnoj

sarNie Egg
i think that they are all beautiful... that's why they won... there shouldn't be any comparisons... if there is why, i wouldn't know who to choose..
True and most fair answer. We are all Hmong so we should not compare. This is how we shocase our love.