Who Looks and Acts Better?

• Aum A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ken T

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

yimwaan

sarNie Hatchling
Hmmm. I voted for Aum- because he's just my type.
He's not what everyone would think of as handsome- but he's got such feeling and depth in his eyes and his slight scruffiness makes me swoon.

I love them both however. Ken without a doubt is a gorgeous man. But my sister claimed him a long time ago- and we never fight over men :)

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i do like aum as an actor too...the one reason that makes AUM a great actor is esp. in JUM LOEY RUK, when he knows that AFF isn't JOY..

n he always gives her his "GOOGLY EYES OF GUILT" when she's yelling at him...lol i love his expression...lol

saobomp

sarNie Adult
KEN ALL THE WAY!

i've always thought he was a great actor from poor characters, to middle class, high so and pthe prince charming omg he can pull it all off...

he's a tear jerky for me; clean cut...
i dont like rough looking guy.

aum's cute but it annoys me when he talk at time b/c it seems like he cant speak fluent thai; there's an accent somewhere or he studdard on the words when he speaks...
also, he seems to have that cocky attitude look; it's just me thinking that i guess...

he's acting is improving though

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Ken all the way...He's played very different characters in all of his lakorns, and he's the one man I've seen do it so well...He can go from being the heartless Kawee to the goofy Chen within a snap of the fingers...He makes it seem as though he's actually the character he's portraying, because he does it so well...it doesn't seem like this man has any boundaries, he can go from one extreme to the next...easily.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i disagree w/ u...i tink Ken and Aum both have the same diversity of character and roles..they both played Mr. Nice Guy all the time until tis year.... :wub:
Now that you have mention it, so true. LMAO! They went good to bad boys! :lol:

Everyone has flaws, same goes to Aum and Ken but I still love them! This is hard to choose, if you have thrown in Rome too, I would have died deciding on these three.

Aum is a teaser, I like that about a man. But Ken is such a gentlemen. Aum can pull off the mean/angry look- :drool: . Ken can always pull off the I love you look- :spin:

Crying ability, hmmm.... this one goes to Ken, it makes my heart go achy breaky. :lmao:

I love Aum's eyes but I prefer Rome's eyes, I get lost in them.

Aum got the sexy voice. *DROOLS*

I still can't come up with an answer. I say both!

kry*star

sarNie Adult
hum... well this is a hard one because you can't really compare those two hotties! they're so different from each other.

let's see...

ken looks super handsome like a ken doll- all nice and charming

aum looks super hawt and badass like a gangsta!

well, i just love the gangsta look more and so i pick AUM! also, like someone already mentioned, aum's roles are just very diverse and his portrayal is different in every lakorn and that's what i like to see.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I only thought Aum was hot during JumLeuyRuk and bits of BardarnJai other than that I never was a fan or liked him >< I sayy Ken! Always loveedd him with the looks & acting, He's go thee whole package!

neena

sarNie Adult
as much as i love aum i too, pick ken. i prefer his acting. i wanna see aum in a comic role like ken's oum ruk. a guy has to make me laugh and ken's done that. :lol: :lol: i'm a fan of aum not ken's..being disloyal for just 1 post here. hahaha

lilypha

sarNie Adult
as much as i love aum i too, pick ken. i prefer his acting. i wanna see aum in a comic role like ken's oum ruk. a guy has to make me laugh and ken's done that. i'm a fan of aum not ken's..being disloyal for just 1 post here. hahaha
let's get aum to paly in comic role first before deciding if he could make you laugh... I also would like to see aum in this role as well as I have never seen him in one mostly nice guy, dramatic but now big bad guy... ehhehe i still love aum...

ken has the gentleman and kind looking... I agree rome's eyes are so dreamy and make u lost just looking at them...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
KEN ALL THE WAY!

i've always thought he was a great actor from poor characters, to middle class, high so and pthe prince charming omg he can pull it all off...

he's a tear jerky for me; clean cut...
i dont like rough looking guy.

aum's cute but it annoys me when he talk at time b/c it seems like he cant speak fluent thai; there's an accent somewhere or he studdard on the words when he speaks...
also, he seems to have that cocky attitude look; it's just me thinking that i guess...

he's acting is improving though
yes he protrays the poor orphan boy to the rich cocky snob real well...juz check him out in "Plae Kao"..he looks like a burnt up farm boy..a lilo dirty but oh so handsome then look at him in "Nueng Nai Sueng" or SB..goodness he was Mr. Prince Charming stepped outta my dreams...exclude the attitude..my prince charming is "CHARMING"..

my friend was blown away..cuz she saw SB first then went onto Oum Ruk she couldn't not believe they were the same person...ehehe

i dunno thai so i wouldn't catch AUm's speaking tingie...but i'm okay w/ it...i HAVE to cuz my Chakrit mummbles a lot...lol and i adore him so....ehehe...but wat bothers me about him is his eyebrows always make him look so angry or cocky.. -_-

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I think these two are equal when it comes to acting, but as far as looks.. I fancy Atichart. He has that shimmer in his eyes that I can never get over. On the other hand, Ken is a better cryer than Atichart. Everytime Ken cries in his lakorns, I start tearing up myself!

fanny

sarNie Adult
omg it so hard to choose i love both. how about a tied for them. both act good, look good, and darn it have a beautiful wife and gf.