Who looks better in a dress...?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I brought this up in the SB thread and I just had to ask! :loool: Who rocks it better as a woman??

Ken....?? :D

Or

Krit...??

:loool: Hands down, I gotta give it to Krit... :loool:

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
i have to say chakrit. i personally think he matches being a woman. i like the first picture of chakrit with the curly hair and turning half sideway. he looks pretty.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LMFAO but I say Krit too. Especially the way he's posing omg lol.
HAHAHA. Isn't that a sexy pose Nai?? I'll take him the way he is. :loool:

Ken would look nice if they didn't put so much make up on him <_<

i have to say chakrit. i personally think he matches being a woman. i like the first picture of chakrit with the curly hair and turning half sideway. he looks pretty.
I know. he actually pulls off being a woman. :lol:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
no i aint watchin it cause he look too scary LOL oh man haha he even puts on makeup like a natural lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
no i aint watchin it cause he look too scary LOL oh man haha he even puts on makeup like a natural lol
HAHAHA. That's how I was at first. But after watching Krit all dressed up like woman, it ain't all that bad. He actually looks... decent. :lol: The only time he looks horrible is when he doesn't have the wig on! that's when he just looks like a man in woman's clothing. LMAO.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Hahaha I say Chakrit.
Since I'm watching Khun Mae Jum Lang I got used to it. He actually looks pretty? :lol:

Ken kind of looks creepy as a girl lol.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
omg noy, only you can make a thread like this :loool: . i say chakrit too because i don't like him as a man ^_^

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
haha i couldn't tell if that was KEN!! wow! lol...well i guess ken is "sexy" in a dress and chakrit seems to be one of those tough women so i say CHAKRIT!! lol...=)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^ exactly lol..they're both two very different women

Noy Ken and Krit looks better as men...
but i would give it to Krit cuz he knows how to act as a woman
and has a better taste in clothing..ken's clothes as woman
are alwaise creepy..like in Oum Ruk tat dress he wore
OMG! it was disturbing...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i had to look at these two again. lol. i did choose krit, but looking at it, Ken can really work that dress ^^
krit's look is more sophisticated, just like in khum mae jum laeng

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
Face with the hair...Krit. Slim body...Ken. Mix and match, you're get the perfect girl out of the two. I especially like Krit post. Look good on him.