Who Should Kimberley Pair With Next???

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Can we just have Kim make her way down the lines of ch3 pra'eks, except for Por? Oh and enough with Mark, maybe in 10 years or until she played with all the pra'ek, except Por. She is so talented and seems to be able click with any guys she's given.
if i have the power i will pair kim with those actor by order 

kent T
andrew
chakrit 
peter
great
rome 
ken p
mario
phet
toey 
pope 

these are all i can recall right now did i forget someone  :scratchhead2: i added peter how can i forget him 

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:

Lol let's give JJ a few more years, he does better in romcoms and I don't want to see Kim in another romcom for a few years please.
LOL your consideration is right too. I just saw they look good together but I forgot to consider that. Maybe few years later.
They are cute together.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
@monkeykimmy I want to see James Ma and Kim too. I'm not super excited for their pairing, but I think they'd be cute. ^_^ But yeah, I agree with Sweet_JJ. No more rom/coms for Kim for the meantime.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
HAHAHA! OMG. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Didn't even realize I typed James Ma instead of James Jirayu. :rofl: :rofl: I've been so used to typing James Ma's name. :lol2:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Dunno if anyone posted this already, but I would like to see her with DJ Push height wise he's around James Ma's height. I think they'd make a super hot pair :lol:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Dunno if anyone posted this already, but I would like to see her with DJ Push height wise he's around James Ma's height. I think they'd make a super hot pair :lol:
well we didn't added him in the list coz he's not a free licence actor he can't work for ch3 right? so their pair is quite impossible 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:

Push is under GMM not Exact, just a while ago he was offered a lakorn with Ch3, but he's busy. So he can accept Ch3 lakorns. :)
ohhh i see thanks for clarifying :p then we can add him to the list for sure  :pervie:  he has charm i would like to see him with kim

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Totally! Though I think the chances of them ever pairing up are low, if not impossible, I still think they would make an adorable pair. Push is even following Kim on IG. :coverlaf:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol Push was actually in a channel 3 lakorn awhile back well around 2012ish Waew Mayura with Boy P and Marie Broener. Don't know if we'll see him in a channel 3 lakorn again, but never give up hope right? Lol. I'm sure someone already said, but Kim and Grate for sure is one of my fantasy pairing lol. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Lol Push was actually in a channel 3 lakorn awhile back well around 2012ish Waew Mayura with Boy P and Marie Broener. Don't know if we'll see him in a channel 3 lakorn again, but never give up hope right? Lol. I'm sure someone already said, but Kim and Grate for sure is one of my fantasy pairing lol. 
sure no life without hope :lol: and yes kim and great hadn the  stronger possibility  that they  will happen for sure coz they almost made it  in 2013 for "samee" but in the end it turn to be preem 

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
if i choose maybe punjan , phet , bie kpn , kan , nike , son, sean , krit , weir ,  mick ,   :thumbup: , new  some fresh names 5555 i want see her with weird and unexpected names :scratchhead2:  really she can make anything , talented actress  :thumbsup: lovely gal :heart:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
PRINCESS AURA said:
if i choose maybe punjan , phet , bie kpn , kan , nike , son, sean , krit , weir ,  mick ,   :thumbup: , new  some fresh names 5555 i want see her with weird and unexpected names :scratchhead2:  really she can make anything , talented actress  :thumbsup: lovely gal :heart:
:ghehe: those indeed very refreshing names that i don't know some of them (punjan, nike,mick) and bie kpn  i knew him recently when he did the event with kim :lol: and most of them the possibility for kim to work with are very low  btw sean was with her in TRRR as second lead but he was a little stiff there well i can't blame much that was his first lakorn and did you know he said in 3 zaap of TRRR that kim's his favorite nang'ek him and his gang friend adore her the most and that when he knew he will work with her he felt he is getting a world cap award hahaha tbh i was surprised how he dared to say that he surprised me :ghehe: i don't know how much the possibility for the for another work in CH3 

and yes agree kim can do anything any genre and she always know how to get me as her fan again and again she's just natural talented :thumbup:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Yeah, I'm aware. Haha. Originally, I thought Leh Nangfah was his first lakorn. But then before Fun Fueng aired, I looked at his wiki and found out that he's already in his late twenties. And then I checked his list of dramas too and discovered that he used to be a Ch.3 actor.

I mean, if Push almost got the chance to act with Patricia, I think it'd be possible to see him with Kim one day. Hopefully. :coverlaf:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
PRINCESS AURA said:
OMG. It's impossible, but I'd love to see her with Son, Weir and Mik. :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous<3 said:
Yeah, I'm aware. Haha. Originally, I thought Leh Nangfah was his first lakorn. But then before Fun Fueng aired, I looked at his wiki and found out that he's already in his late twenties. And then I checked his list of dramas too and discovered that he used to be a Ch.3 actor.

I mean, if Push almost got the chance to act with Patricia, I think it'd be possible to see him with Kim one day. Hopefully. :coverlaf:
btw did push and kim came across in any event pic i think they didn't right  :scratchhead2:

sean and kim they kept be friend after TRRR , they are now good friend and closer

and one of the things that stayed in my mind he post her pic two time 

http://iconosquare.com/p/472388494208560031_3769633
in this he cap "nang'ek "

http://iconosquare.com/p/553973586751679366_3769633
ad in this "beautiful"