Who Should Kimberley Pair With Next???

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Haha, I thought I was the only one notice Mario over James Ma in this short clip.. I also this that was sweet of him to do that!!!
i hope some production give them a try maybe one day who know let's see what wil happen in the few upcoming years

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
one of the good things that happened in this event that kim had moments with different stars(mark, james ji, jma, mario, nadech, boy) even by coincidence like this haha great and kim

asha131097

Kim_Kimberley FAN
Hye, What I noticed is Kim follow up Mint.C pra'ek ... First Kim pair up with Mark after Mint.C teamed up with Mark , then Kim with Boy.P where Mint .C paired up first .After that, Kim is now starring with James Ma where Mint.C also acted with James Ma ... Maybe next time we will be able to see Kim teamed up with Mario ^ _ ^...

Lizabetha

Miss KimBarry ❤
OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I forgot Push !! :eek: I'll change it right away !!!! :oops:

Lizabetha

Miss KimBarry ❤
I wish there was Gun in that pic of you! But I'm satisfy enough with all the praek in your pic. Amazing photo!!!!
I just saw one lakorn with Gun and I haven't been charmed by his acting :shakehead: maybe i should give him another chance :buenrollo: ;)

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I just saw one lakorn with Gun and I haven't been charmed by his acting :shakehead: maybe i should give him another chance :buenrollo: ;)
I didn't watch his Lakorn either, but I'm impressed by the way he treated Kim at the event. That sweetness made make me fin.