Who Should Kimberley Pair With Next???

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anyone know the next project for Kim? Not mention the one with Mario ^^
there is no sign or clue or a rumor she still has her lakorn with tik though didn't complete filming so we will see by next year mostly i think around the end of first quarter of the year we probably will know with who she will act next at least i hope it won't take longer than that

asha131097

Kim_Kimberley FAN
there is still no news of co-star & drama going forward for her till now, hoping to hear good news and can act under excellent producer soon.

I have checked some of the actors who are free (include my favourite) to act with her in the next lakorn as well and wish it becomes reality .. :naughty2:

p/s: it took forever to know about her next project LoL

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
there is still no news of co-star & drama going forward for her till now, hoping to hear good news and can act under excellent producer soon.

I have checked some of the actors who are free (include my favourite) to act with her in the next lakorn as well and wish it becomes reality .. :naughty2:

p/s: it took forever to know about her next project LoL
Who would you like her with?

asha131097

Kim_Kimberley FAN
Who would you like her with?
For reunited, i want her with Mario and Nadech also James Ma.. if new co-star would like to see her with Great or Ken.T.. perhaps she can pair up with some of new generation considering she has never been in partnership with it.

Please give a chance for her to act with under Broadcast / Act Art / Maker / perhaps with Lakorn production again.....

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
How about u?
I would like to see Kimmy with Great. I’m starting to become a fan of Kimmy so if I see her with my favorite actor Great, I might officially become a fan lol I think they would match a lot physically because he looks more mature than most of the Ch3 actors and he’s also tall too. If she does reunite with one of her p’eks, I want it to be with Ananda! Those two had some sizzling chemistry!

asha131097

Kim_Kimberley FAN
both of James Ma and Mario have no upcoming projects/drama, I wonder if one of them will be next pra'ek for the second time for Kim? :naughty2::naughty2:

adif

~$m!£€~♡
I would like to see Kimmy with Great. I’m starting to become a fan of Kimmy so if I see her with my favorite actor Great, I might officially become a fan lol I think they would match a lot physically because he looks more mature than most of the Ch3 actors and he’s also tall too. If she does reunite with one of her p’eks, I want it to be with Ananda! Those two had some sizzling chemistry!
Yes..me too...i would to see her with Great..I had this wish for long time. please made it happen.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yes..me too...i would to see her with Great..I had this wish for long time. please made it happen.
He just finished filming one of his lakorns so maybe they will have a chance but I doubt it because I’ve been hearing rumors that James Ma and Kimmy will pair again. I didn’t like James Ma and Kimmy’s pairing so I’d much rather have her pair up with Great! I’m praying and praying lol

asha131097

Kim_Kimberley FAN
He just finished filming one of his lakorns so maybe they will have a chance but I doubt it because I’ve been hearing rumors that James Ma and Kimmy will pair again. I didn’t like James Ma and Kimmy’s pairing so I’d much rather have her pair up with Great! I’m praying and praying lol

But why? I think everyone was ship them

twister02

M♥K
I don’t think they match each other physically. I tried to watch their lakorn together because the storyline sounded good but I think they looked wierd together sadly. She looks better with guys like Ananda in my opinion. People who look more mature.
I agree to this. At first, I saw JMa-Kimmy pair as a cute one but JMA, (sorry for his fans) doesn't have much experience yet or his acting doesn't suit well with Kimmy. Physically, they look like siblings.
Kimmy looks best with tall and native Thai looking guys (Punjan, Great, Mark P, Pop Thanagoon and even Got Jirayu). Ananda is on another level. That man's sexiness is beyond explanation :risas3: and you pair him with another sexy woman in Kim so it was bomb.

Personally, I don't want a reunion praek for Kimmy. I want a new one. She's not getting younger. It would be good for her to be paired with someone she didn't kiss yet :lol: but of course, since I'm a big MK fan, I don't mind if ever they will pair up again maybe 3-4 years from now ;)

Sunshine_

sarNie Egg
I agree to this. At first, I saw JMa-Kimmy pair as a cute one but JMA, (sorry for his fans) doesn't have much experience yet or his acting doesn't suit well with Kimmy. Physically, they look like siblings.
Kimmy looks best with tall and native Thai looking guys (Punjan, Great, Mark P, Pop Thanagoon and even Got Jirayu). Ananda is on another level. That man's sexiness is beyond explanation :risas3: and you pair him with another sexy woman in Kim so it was bomb.

Personally, I don't want a reunion praek for Kimmy. I want a new one. She's not getting younger. It would be good for her to be paired with someone she didn't kiss yet :lol: but of course, since I'm a big MK fan, I don't mind if ever they will pair up again maybe 3-4 years from now ;)
I can't wait 3-4 years for MK's new project I don't know many Thai male actors ,so can't comment. So far I like all male actors who worked with Kimmy . Mark, Mario and James these three looked great with Kimmy for me.