Who Should Play a Villain?

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I want to see Pinky Savika play as a villian. I dunno why but I think she can pull it off! As for pra'eks I think I want to see por t. play a villian, i think he would be such a great villian and i dunno y but his face just reminds me of a villian. Lol. Don't be offended na Por's fans!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
tangmo hahah sorry no offense to her fans,but that innocent looking mo doesnt pull it off for me lol after seeing her in yai nu look por lol she can play evil well!!Aump man I think she would do as well as Noon in an evil role..... hmmm and hmmm oOO man yardthip would do well in a evil role as well. I think Num would do well in a evil role also... lol oOOOooo and that one guy urgh his name his name umm oOO! man Tik!! lol it would be hot LOL hahah

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
I want to see Joy S, Aom, Kob, Anna, and Noon to play the villain. I luv them as n'eks and i think they would act hella good playin a evil villain. Just for fun.
I don't mind seeing Willy, Tik, Ken, Chakrit, and Mos playing the villain. They r good playin a nice guy but, i wanna see them in a bad guy role. Something different for the actresses and actors.