WHO SHOULD WIN MISS HMONG CALIFORNIA 2009?

frog

sarNie Egg
Over and done with. Bringing it up will not change the result.

There are prettier Hmong girls out there. It's just that they don't participant in the pageant.

By the way, are you Mai Tzer Lao? Really insecure if you are!

skies

sarNie Adult
why does the term 'pretty' always have to be in the same sentence as miss hmong...if you're asking who i think should won, i think i'll leave my opinion out because the winners have done very little at all to encourage me to follow their work and support them...

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
Since only 8 girls compete in the pageant I already know who gonna win. My top 3 was correct so yep, I pick 3 of them but in the top 5 that not what I want it to be but top 3, yes

ibsimneej

sarNie Egg
Of course we know it won't change the result! Because of that, I've heard lot of complaints. By the way, guess who I am? I am one of a million, dare to know?

Stop being curious, you will never know who I am....

stephanie

sarNie Adult
ugh... idk... i think the pagents are over rated. i just hops the winner isnt a stuck up... i hate stuck ups. atleast say hi to fans tht say hi to u. gosh! haha

ibsimneej

sarNie Egg
ugh... idk... i think the pagents are over rated. i just hops the winner isnt a stuck up... i hate stuck ups. atleast say hi to fans tht say hi to u. gosh! haha

You know what? I agree with you. Most of the winner are sooooooooooooooooooooo concieted after they won. They think they are this and that and don't even care about what other will think of them. Even their own friends, they pretend they don't know them. Or even when they saw them, they walked away and didn't say hi. That's what some people says.

After they got that title, they think are a queen or something and purposely ignored people around them. These winners doesn't deserved to win the title becasue this kind of attitude proves that they are stillllllllllllllllllllllllll immature. Believe me, mature people doesn't play that game. "At least wave back and say hi!!!"

frog

sarNie Egg
Of course we know it won't change the result! Because of that, I've heard lot of complaints. By the way, guess who I am? I am one of a million, dare to know?

Stop being curious, you will never know who I am....
You sounds defensive!

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
These pageants are over-rated.
Only one girl can win, this pageant wasn't meant for Mai tzer to win
she'll win a better one later. there we go. problem solved.

kulyia

RUK
These pageants are over-rated.
Only one girl can win, this pageant wasn't meant for Mai tzer to win
she'll win a better one later. there we go. problem solved.

Love the reply=]

BTW, this is the judges decisions like always.Dont think too much.
pain in the head.

my advice for those who are in this Forum and are gonna run.
PLEASE dont fake your voice.Very annoying.
[=

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
hmm.. the question should have asked "who should have won the miss hmong california 2009?"
because... the pageant is now over.. so asking now wouldn't make a difference.
btw... my tzer lao was crowned 1st.. lol