Who wants to work in a hospital

fun

Expired Sarnie
okay after hearing this story i have another reason why i dont want to be in the medical field.

it was this guy first day at work in the hospital, he was in the room where they keep the dead people, anyways, he was alone [night shift] and was working on this one guy's document and record. all of a sudden the man lying on the table, he revive and said, "dude, you're doing it all wrong." he thought it was one of the surgeon who came to check up on him but when he looked up nobody. he turned around and he saw the man sitting upright. he just walked out during his shift and never returned to work. of course he was fired and he didnt tell his reason, i dont think anyone would believe him so he didnt give a care. he got another degree [engineering].

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't want to. Especially at night when its all scary and dark. I'm scared of the dark too haha. and what if your in the elevator by yourself!! AHH!! :unsure:

nina07

sarNie Adult
Well, i was thinking about being a doctor, but after i heard stories like these about the morgue and stuff, i lost interest in that. haha.

and plus blood is just gross. :rolleyes:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
im gonna be a pediatrician so I doubt I'd have to deal with the morgue and a doctor? LOL i wanted to but thats to much strain and to much of a time dedication

Liberty

sarNie Adult
That's creepy.
It's not all bad, only certain people work in the morgue. Usually those trained to deal with dead bodies, the people who cut them open to check for cause of death and weight their organs and such.

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
Not me...I don't want to work at the hospital. For some reason I find hospitals creepy. I don't know.

Well I might have to work at the hospital since I'm a health science major.

sirena

sarNie Adult
dnt work in that field then!

wat im tryin to say is dnt become those ppl who take record and stuff

becuz something els where u dnt deal with that stuff

no big deal

sirena

sarNie Adult
instead of being afraid of the ghost and stuff

be afriad of not able to make it into the career

i mean im afraid of ghost as much as u r

i wouldnt use it as an excuse

judyp

sarNie Adult
im gonna be a pediatrician so I doubt I'd have to deal with the morgue and a doctor? LOL i wanted to but thats to much strain and to much of a time dedication
thats because you are the doctor. but if you work in a hospital, you'll probably find that you will have to collaborate. ;)

and eww thats scary. lols. but thats working in the morgue and like Liberty said, not everyone who works at the hospital will have to work in that setting.

i love the medical field and would love to gain my experience at the hospital and then possibly open my own clinic or work at one.

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
i work in a hospital its for a nursing course i do at skool i have only had to do 2 nite shifts and man u kno us thais and our ghost stories haha i had to walk down a dark corridor alone to get to another ward wasnt tha nicest thing to do ever

fun

Expired Sarnie
well i am a total chicken, i have other reasons not to go into the medical field and some of the reason can be the most stupiest reason but it is not stupid to me. lol. by the way i cant even look at my own blood. donate blood twice i thought i was going to die just looking at the needle but i want to really donate my blood so i was able to do it. not bad but i cant look at my blood.

my best friend's dad dropped out of medical school once they started working on cadavers. :lol: goodluck to you then! :p

omg...that's so scary! i would scream and run out...i think he took it pretty calmly to just walk out of there...lol. that's why i would never work in the basement (where the corpses are placed)...in the daytime, though, it's okay if i'm surrounded by other people...at night though...

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I've been in and out of hospitals my whole life..... you'd be shocked to see the things I've seen.

late at night... all the ghosts come out and rome around. One night, I saw their reflection on one of my metallic get well soon balloons. They were walking back and forth.

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
Since I'm majoring in health care management, I would love to work in a hospital. But only if I get to work day shifts. I don't want to work night shifts at all. My friend used to work at a hospital and she had just started working there only a few day. So she got lost one day and ended up at the morgue. Her mom was telling me the story and said she freaked out and was so scared.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Yeah i hate hospitals too...it's scary...But Im majoring in Healthcare Administrator...and im hoping to only work durring the day...! I hate elevators especially at hospitals and also stairs where you go through a door like the movies...it freaks meeh out...I had a job shadow at a clinic once and i got lost...i went through a tunnel and walked a very long hall. I think i was in the basement level.. Hella freaky...It ws a clinic though so it wasn't as bad...but it was really scary. But yeah usually when i go into elevators i wait for someone else to go and ill go with them. lolz

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't say I'm not afraid of the hospital and don't get freaked out about the unknown, but I'm a nursing student and I think that if you truly go into the healthcare profession for the right reasons, then nothing can scare you away. Before getting into nursing school, I had to take anatomy and physiology and we tested on cadavers (we don't get to do disection, just touch and feel). Usually we're in there as a group. One day, I was desperate to do well on my lab test, i asked permission to go in and review. But, I went in all by myself and there were three cadavers. I had to unzip the bags and everything. But, for some reason I wasn't afraid. I guess I was determined, or I was just used to it by the second quarter of class.

noungning

Heartless
i work in a hospital, it's pretty big. we have about 6500+ employees. i work in admin, but the building i work in is more of an out patient building. but i shuttle over to the main building for lunch. the main building has a morgue, i've actually walked by it and it was pointed out by someone to me. i'm not afraid... i guess i don't know what to be afraid about.