Who will be next for the slot???

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Kob is getting married and is starting her own family soon..she said that she will no longer accept any role and will leave the entertainment industry..Other actresses that envy her and are jealous will sure be happy that she's out of their ways..

Will it is said that Kwan will rise back up this year and she will become more success for the project in line for her.(sorry totally not a fan of hers)..

Pancake- she still has lakorns line up for her..
Aump and Noon- fading away..no news about them lately..

So who do u guys think will take over Kob "#1N'ake slot???

P.S..the actresses that I've mentioned above is not the example of the actresses that I said envy Kob okay..I'm just giving u an examples of who you think will take over her spot..

kulyia

RUK
im thinking kwan.since she still VERy young, but she has too much trouble and rumors..also her ma.dunno, but im curious too..=]

fun

Expired Sarnie
I was never really fond of Kob after her lakorn with Brook. I think no once can replace her or be next in line. But I know Pancake is still going strong in Thailand, I think she will continue making it big. As for Kwan, her career seems to drift away even more, it would be hard for her to climb back up, but I believe in her like how I believe in Britney.

nina07

sarNie Adult
Aww, I don't want Kob to leave. :(
Otherwise then yeah, I'm guessing either Pinky or Kwan. :)

judyp

sarNie Adult
like fun4fun, i don't think anybody can replace kob. kob is legendary, whether you like her or not, you have to admit, she's one of the top actresses among others. its more like, who will have a successful career like kob? i can't say because im not too much of a ch.7 fan and i don't care much about the new faces. i would like to see more of pinky though.

Pinky, Pancake, and Kwan since Aum&Noon aren't exactly "new" since they are approaching their 30s.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Kob is a legend...she's been a successful no. 1 n'ek for her entire career... she's irreplaceable, and it's so sad she has decided to leave the industry..it will be so sad to see her leave! I honestly think Noon Woranuch will be the next person in line to claim no. 1 n'ek with Kob's departure...Noon has always been a beloved n'ek, but never been the top one before...she's like Kob in so many ways, polite, versatile, beautiful, talented, etc...

i would say noon woranuch or aum patcharapa, as they are in the same generation as kob, but both are slowing fading...nowadays, the high ratings lakorns are those that appeal to a younger generation, and we're seeing more and more comedies and such, enabling the younger daras to gain the forefront of attention; therefore, i would guess either kwan or pancake would take ch.7's number 1 actress spot...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awww...i don't want kob to leave...that is so sad..but it's great that she's thinking that she's wants a family...but hopefully it's aump and noon...but no one could ever replace kob...

swt_anjo559

sarNie Egg
No one would be able to replace Kob, she has always been #1 her whole career. I personally think that Kwan will make it big if she stay on the DL, also, if her mom stop creating problems for her. In the past year, I notice that Kwan don't get much opportunity [ex. Lakorn, Mags, etc] so if this year is better, maybe she'll be able to climb back up. Acting wise for the young generation, I think Pinky & Kwan are the better actresses, but Pancake seems to be more popular. Personally, I would love it if Noon get a shot at the #1 N'ek spot because she has always been extremely loved & is talented but wasn't able to surpass Kob, now that Kob is leaving I hope she gets the spot for Channel 7.

nina07

sarNie Adult
Now that I think about it, It kind of isn't suprising that Kob is thinking about or is actually leaving the industry. I mean, the lakorns she starred in when she was younger, probably have been turned into remakes now. :huh: I gotta admit though if she does, she'll be missed, and hopefully comes back later on and maybe become a lakorn mom. LOL. :lol:

Viee

sarNie Egg
Im sooo sad!!!!!!!!.......my fav n'ek is leaving...she will be miss...and she sure is a legendary no matter wut!!!!!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
There's always news about Aum and Noon hahaha, it never fades cuz they're still hot with very on going popular projects. Hm... my guess for Kob's replacement would be Pancake.

dhan9

sarNie Adult
Kob is a legend...she's been a successful no. 1 n'ek for the past decade and more... she's irreplaceable, and it's so sad she has decided to leave the industry..it will be so sad to see her leave! I honestly think Noon Woranuch will be the next person in line to claim no. 1 n'ek with Kob's departure...Noon has always been a beloved n'ek, but never been the top one before...she's like Kob in so many ways, polite, versatile, beautiful, talented, etc...
Mae, you've just said exactly what i really want to say. Kob is one sucessful thai actress and i really don't want her to leave the industry too because i will miss her!
As for noon, she has always been my no. 1 n'ek and it would be great if she becomes even more popular and more good roles given to her. Kob and Noon, both have the beauty and talents in their own way.

IAmMe

sarNie Egg
I just be her fan and now she's leaving? I still want more of Kob ... So many Thai celebrity date for such a long long long time and the relationship going so strong, like Ken & Noi, Aff & her BF ... Which i rarely find in my country's celebrity ...

^^ In truth, before it was Kob&Aum&Noon, now it's Pinky&Pancake&Kwan...like 3 and 3, if you get my point. True, no one can replace no one but people can replace spots, and the no. 1 spot is something I guess all daras want to get to at one point in their life. Like an achievement.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Kob will always be #1 in my heart :D. But right now...I don't think any of the actresses right now can claim that spot. I'm thinking that they have to find a novel that is really good or someone write a great novel and cast a very new N'ek that is great at acting. So many of the CH. 7 N'ek have really light skin. More chinese or mix right now. And I'm not really fond of that since they don't look "natural". So, Ch. 7 needs to find a young new actress that possibly has the same skin tone as Kob, someone with that teeth (Kob used to have what Laos people "Kaew Muk Nghae") and Joy Siriluk has it too. And so did Tao Sarocha)), and someone possibly "Thai". Just my opinion.

As for the #1 slot right now with the people in line right now? Whoever is #2 now will be #1 of course :lol: Who is it anyways?