Who will be the next Miss Hmong International 2010?

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
Hmm.... what r u thinking??? well to me, I hope Miss Hmong CA "My Tzer Lao" go this year. Also more over seas girl come this year like the one that Mercedes won

cecilia

Staff member
whatever it is, they better make sure no one time MISS INTERNATIONAL compete again if she won the title once already ^^

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
its gonna be me becuz i've alreadie sent in my application and
everything...lol j/k...but maybe i should go so i can come back
and give u gals the inside scoop wat reallie happens behind the
curtains lol :lol:

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
what about me...am i qualify to sign up for miss international 2010? : :D

hahah!

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
i think that we sarn member should have at least a person to run in the pageant.........we should post up picture and vote for the best one. what do you guy think ? i think it would be fun. if anyone in here is running for the hmong pageant, tell us all and we'll support you.....hehehehe

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
i think that we sarn member should have at least a person to run in the pageant.........we should post up picture and vote for the best one. what do you guy think ? i think it would be fun. if anyone in here is running for the hmong pageant, tell us all and we'll support you.....hehehehe

^ I TOTALLY AGREE WITH THAT!!!!
go sarnies!!!!!!

genn04

sarNie Hatchling
no. we should not even held a pageant at all due the lack of knowledge how to run one. very cheap!

DaH_LaDiE

sarNie Hatchling
Heard there's only 7 members this year due to lack of participation.
Well, a friend of mine is running. I'm very excited.:)

SweeTie_Dan

sarNie Juvenile
I always wonder why they don't fund some sort of grant to fly all the Miss Hmong from each state that holds the pageant to compete in Fresno for the title Miss Hmong International? Feev ntau cov uas mus xeem twb tsis tau tuaj ib lub title qhov twg los es cia li muaj tsam sawv uas Miss Hmong International? This has always been on the back of my mind. The whole purpose would be that we need to upgrade the requirements and standards to a whole new level. That way we can finally discover the best of the best. If she really wants to hold the title of all Hmong "internationally" she must already undergo a competition whithin her state or for those states that dont have one the girl can compete at the Miss Hmong American in Minneapolis, MN, then go and compete with the other Miss from MN, CA, WI & MI etc.

This would be the most righteous way if we want to crown the "accurate" Miss Hmong International. The reason why we don't see a tough and compeitive competition in Fresno ever...seriously its always like 12 or less girls competing because the benefits for such title isn't even worth competing for. MN winner even gets more money than the one who wins Miss International? I mean not to be like a money-savy person but its the truth.

For me, although some of the past winners who didn't hold titles before won, prob and maybe really do have lots of potential I still don't have much respect to them. I will only acknowledge the Miss who a State/Regional title first then go and compete. I know as much as you all dislike PZK, you must admit she is always the one who stands out most from both her competitions, that's what got her the spot. You can argue otherwise...but first off you must consider the uncompetitive and minimal girls who competed against her too. It wasn't hard for her to beat.

Just my thoughts....so comment if you care to counter my statements. I'm open.

you make some good points there and I agree

stephanie

sarNie Adult
i second tht motion! ugh.. pzk is getting OLD. we need someone new to gossip about. but i dont think she has talent... looks? yes of course! she's goregous! talents? hell no! haha! well good luck to who ever is participating this year :D