WHO WILL CROWN MISS UNIVERSE 2006?

shubby

sarNie Adult
dont' forget to watch it live tonite..

and who will you pick to be miss universe 2006???

i will have to go with Miss Phillipine, and Miss Thailand...hehehheheh

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg i almost forget its aiing today..what time is it airing again?..and normally its on Fox channel right?

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
Miss Thailand made top 20 but not top 10. After they announced the top 10 and she didn't make it, I turned the tv off <_< She looked so pretty and natural than most of the girls on there -_-

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
celestialxangel said:
Miss Thailand made top 20 but not top 10. After they announced the top 10 and she didn't make it, I turned the tv off <_< She looked so pretty and natural than most of the girls on there -_-
[post="148433"][/post]​
Oh how i did the same thing!!! haha..i was really happy that she made it to top 20 though....did yall notice that when they announced her name..they didnt show the crowd for anyone cheering for her...like her family and such? i was hoping to see someone wave a Thai flag! hehe...

oooh, and i kinda saw a glimpes...but was one of Thailands previous crown holder there too? Pui or something like that...*shrugs*

But anyway, Charm's evening gown is sooooooo beautiful! not the one she wore on stage, but in front of the TRUMP thing...its a golden color..soo pretty!!!!

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
btw, whats the name of the other Miss Thailand who won miss photogenic...i forgot the year..but it wasnt too long ago. she also played in a lakorn with Johnny, but i dont think it ever aired. She was from California. i thought she was really pretty!

shubby

sarNie Adult
damn it i was cheering for miss japan at the end..tho..hope that she will win but anywayz..Pueto RIco won instead

menia

My sister and I were cherring for Miss Japan, but Puerto Rico won. We were so disspointed. Oh, well my guess is right after they answer the final question. I knew either miss Japan or Purerto Rico will win.

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
mIis korea ish actually really pUrdee tOo...and mIss thailand tOo.....iono about miiss america....but gOod luck to all the ladiess

Bou

sarNie Adult
omg puerto rico won..shes so pretty but i was rootin for japan...shes GORGEOUS..too bad thailand didnt get into the top 20..i was soo devastated n i still cant get ova it!lol

bugsy

sarNie Adult
mizterkevin said:
IT'S GOING TO BE......
ME!
haha...jk
i have no idea
[post="148575"][/post]​
lmao. can you girls picture kevin in heels and an evening gown....not to mention the makeup and hairdo. Pwhahahahha!!!! You should take a picture kevin....maybe we'll consider you the winner. Maybe...just maybe.

Anyways....back on track...I didnt watch it...but im sure they'll be re-showing it again for a bit more so i should check it out soon too. Congrats to the winner, Miss Puerto Rico.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I was rooting for Miss America because i thought she was so pretty and i love her hair plus i live in america too so yea but when it came down to the final two i was cheering Miss Japan because i thought she was alot better than Miss Puerto Rico. Everyone that watched it with me thought she had wayyyyyy too big of eyes and her dress was to skanky. But I wish her luck!!!! :)

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
i was cheering for miss thailand and miss japan but miss thailand didn't get into the top 10 so i was cheering for miss japan! she was sooo close! it kinda look like to me miss puerto rico has a fake smile on after a while but oh well congrats to her...i like all their accents really nice!! :D miss philphines won for photogenic!!

here are some pictures credit to nbc.com

Miss Philipenes (sorry for spelling)

Miss Korea

Miss Venezula and Miss Thailand

Miss Thailand, Miss United Kingdom, Miss St. Lucia, adn Miss Ireland

Miss Latvia, Miss Peru, Miss Bolivia, and Miss China

Miss Singapore

Miss Malaysia and Miss Singapore

Miss Belgium and Miss Japan

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
Miss Thailand ( Charm Onwarin Osathanond)

Miss Japan (Kurara Chibana)

Miss Philippines (Lia Andrea Ramos)

Miss India (Neha Kapur)