Who would you choose?

angelness

sarNie Egg
Okay, so gurls... imagine if you were in a situation where their are two guys in your life that you've known for a while... one is extremely funny, playful, honest, you feel comfortable around him, and you could have long talks of anything with him.. except he is immature, short-tempered and you guys disagree on almost everything but usually come to an understanding of eachother... The second guy is patient, extremely intelligent, acts mature, and shares many of your points of view and interests... but acts cocky at times, doesn't feel all that trustworthy, and when you guys talk it feels more like a lecture in class but stirs intellectual conversation to learn from eachother.

which guy would you prefer? And why?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Neither, my two cents so don't feel offended k, if you have to ask people in a forum that mean you don't really have feelings for any of them. When you like or want to be with someone more than a friend then you will automatically know without asking. I was once in the situation where I had to pick between two very good guys and in the end I let both go because I realized that if I had to think about it then I didn't really want any of them and in the end it turned out true... I met my husband months later and those 2 guys were still around but yet I connected with my husband right away and thats when I knew ... just because 2 guys are good guys and seem like compatible guys doesn't mean that they are the right guy for you. Thats my opinion on situation like these.

angelness

sarNie Egg
Neither, my two cents so don't feel offended k, if you have to ask people in a forum that mean you don't really have feelings for any of them. When you like or want to be with someone more than a friend then you will automatically know without asking. I was once in the situation where I had to pick between two very good guys and in the end I let both go because I realized that if I had to think about it then I didn't really want any of them and in the end it turned out true... I met my husband months later and those 2 guys were still around but yet I connected with my husband right away and thats when I knew ... just because 2 guys are good guys and seem like compatible guys doesn't mean that they are the right guy for you. Thats my opinion on situation like these.

haha.. i said imagine.. this isn't happening to me.. but good answer..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol i know but it's easier to put a person in place :p it wouldn't sound right .. so this person doesn't really like that person... i wasn't meaning you dear :p

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay, so gurls... imagine if you were in a situation where their are two guys in your life that you've known for a while... one is extremely funny, playful, honest, you feel comfortable around him, and you could have long talks of anything with him.. except he is immature, short-tempered and you guys disagree on almost everything but usually come to an understanding of eachother... The second guy is patient, extremely intelligent, acts mature, and shares many of your points of view and interests... but acts cocky at times, doesn't feel all that trustworthy, and when you guys talk it feels more like a lecture in class but stirs intellectual conversation to learn from eachother.

i think i rather choose the first one. lols..

although he is immature && short-tempered.. the two of you come to an understanding..(that's something couples need, compromise) and because he's make you feel comfortable around him. :D

About the second one, even if he's nice. when he's not with you. who knows what he's doing.. not just that but " act cocky at times," && "a lecture in class," ArG! LoLs..
sounds like a nice guy too but as for me, i dont like cocky weird guys.. hehe.. :lol:

madalia3

sarNie Hatchling
i rather choose the first one he more of my type..wells actualy i dont really know because if u put both guys together that would make up my type of guy hahah...but yea i dont really know how to answer this it's a hard question...

mysuper_girlfriend

sarNie Juvenile
Okay, so gurls... imagine if you were in a situation where their are two guys in your life that you've known for a while... one is extremely funny, playful, honest, you feel comfortable around him, and you could have long talks of anything with him.. except he is immature, short-tempered and you guys disagree on almost everything but usually come to an understanding of eachother...
oh my gosh! why do I have to read this post? this short words you wrote there is so me... arrrgg... is that why my wife hates me? :D

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling

HOnestly, who would love me more? who would be the one who will listen to my everyneeds and even if he doesn't care, he atleast listens. I think it's very important that the man u are with is someone who is willing to listen, understand and is honestly and trust worthy will be the man who receives my love. I hate immature guys, but when the guy is too mature it also bugs the crap out of me. So i guess i can take the immature one and just whip him into maturity tehehe.. But i need a guy who can give me a real conversation and not just any "uhh HUH".. I can't stand guys when they think they are too good.

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
IF, i would say #1.
i like a funny man.
but then, in reality, i would wear the pants in the relationship :)

tavang

sarNie Juvenile

haha kinda sound like my situation except i have 4 guy in my pentagon.

but i would say neither.

taeyang_vip

sarNie Egg
many peeps said love overcomes money but sorry i prefer the dude that's rich..:D...everything is money..$_$
I don't know but people said that love is better than money. Money make people blind, go crazy, and all these negative things, but I think love is as bad as money too. They also make people go blind and crazy. I preferred "happiness" over money and love.

cecilia

Staff member
many peeps said love overcomes money but sorry i prefer the dude that's rich..:D...everything is money..$_$
*hi5 on that.
with today economy,
i'll be a gold digger for myself and my family.
seriously, money are so hard to make .. so if i were to have it.
can you imagine how much thing i can do with it ..

sure, happiness is everything to some, only a portion to me ..
money can get you by so far ..

love is not blind, that's just a quote. in marriage. MONEY is always the issue.
i'll stick with the rich dude ..be depress, get therapy and out boom with his other money.
so lakorn-ish :loool:

iamhmong

sarNie Egg

If i were you and i really have to pick between the two. I would pick the first guy. He might be short temper, but at least i feel comfortable around him and he understands. Plus seems like the first guy show you who he really is. The immature, short temper and all that other stuff. Which you know how he would be like in the long run and know how to handle it.

UNLIKE the second guy, he's patient, BUT girl just for now. Won't last long. He seem sweet, but bitter. :eek:

cecilia

Staff member
^hey, but he got all the bling, bling :clap:

and yes, NKAUJHMOOBLAUJ, i agree with you, they have something that the other need ..

life is so unfair. can't it be PERFECT .. :(

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
^hey, but he got all the bling, bling :clap:

and yes, NKAUJHMOOBLAUJ, i agree with you, they have something that the other need ..

life is so unfair. can't it be PERFECT .. :(
lol.
life is really unfair.
but i'm glad that my bf knows when to be serious and mature

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
true...cecila...pepps say tat alot but it seems too mee as if they watch too much lakorn now in days...everything has to do with money in LIFE!..:D

cecilia

Staff member
money will get you far, and most of all .. POWER AND RESPECT !!!
that's what i want, you donate, you get merit, you share, you get merit.
poor, you can't do anything, you're stuck in between :loool:

azn_media

sarNie Egg
i'd prolly pick the one that we disagree on a lot of things. it makes life more interesting and we can learn more from each other that way.