who's ann thongprasom's boyfriend?

azn_media

sarNie Egg
does anyone know or have a picture of ann's boyfriend? i heard that he doesn't look all that...just wondering cause it's hard trying to find his picture....just wanna know cause if ann's planning on not getting married for another 6 years???!!!!....maybe she's having doubts...hmmm....well...hope u guys can help me...

tinah

sarNie Coma
heres a pic of Ann n her boyfriend..his name is P'A..i dont know his full name though.

As for Ann not getting marry yet, she said she wants to wait til her company is stable than she'll think about marriage but right now, shes not ready.

azn_media

sarNie Egg
:angry: ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...this is her boyfriend???? :( wat is she thinking??? hope she's not gonna marry him.....well...it's her choice...but...i think she can do better than him....OMG...he's like not the last guy on earth here..... :wacko: is she going crazy??? ugh....i hope she changes her mind within the next couple of years....yuck....

annthongprasom

sarNie Hatchling
in the first time i saw him i said like you...

But this man is someone for p'ann they have the same point of view and help so many poor people... Even he is not so good looking but he is someone with a good heart where p'ann can stay with him in the end of her life...

They even open a school together too for poor children... and so many things after... :)

mmemories

sarNie Hatchling
personality is worth more than looks
looks dont last but a good heart does
i think that ann is smart and will know what is good for her :yahoo:

moilee

sarNie Adult
I said the same. Thanks goodness that some people agree with me. This boyfriend of her can't compare to her past boyfriend. The last time I heard they splitted and he went to anther country (USA) for his schoolings. Anyways, Ann's current boyfriend is rich (I think)....I don't know if anyone knows but he's the producer for this show (basically about kids) that Ann's running. I couldn't get over when it comes to n'engs and their boyfriends or husbands to be in. I think most of the n'rai(s) in real life get better boyfriends or husbands to be than the n'engs in real life. Anyways, I guess love is blind.....until it committed and than something went wrong than they woke up....you know.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
personality is worth more than looks
looks dont last but a good heart does
i think that ann is smart and will know what is good for her :yahoo:
Okay u said it all for me..hehe

anyways if he's rich then hell yeah i'll stick with him....i'll rather let her a marry a guy who's okay loooking with a good personality verses a guy that's handsome as f with a bad@$$ personality!!! :lol: I think Girlfriend know's what she wants and i'm proud of her....hehe :yahoo:

tinah

sarNie Coma
P'A isnt good looking but he sure does have a good heart. They have so many things in common and I'm sure if Ann isn't happy with him they wouldnt be together for this long.

Just like what Triango said, I rather see Ann with someone who has a good personality/heart but isnt as good looking than a man whos good looking and doesn't treat her right

moonfaerrie

sarNie Hatchling
gosh, for real, i don't know why so many people think that look is all that matters. I mean look is a plus, but look is not all that matters. I wouldn't mind being with a not so good looking guy as long as we click and that person is super nice.

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
Ann's bf may not be the best looking guy but from the interviews i have seen of them together he is very sue parp (gentlemanly like ) i like him ...go p'ann

noungning

Heartless
aaw i never saw his pix b4, thanks for sharing

and yes looks matter alot, but once you pass the looks and see the personality, nothing else matters. so it's great she has someone who cares for her and makes her happy. :)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
It's not all about the looks...cause I think my boyfriend is um...*ahem* not good looking...but it's what's in him that makes me like him...

Rakniran

mang,shes so pretty..Why don't she get the hot handsome one.
Is is cus he is very ricH? sHES rich too..y don't she share that money with a business handsome/hot man.Shes too pretty for him ..what a waste.Plus,he looked so old.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
you guys know it never happens that way...our best n'akes or our best pr'akes never get with who we want them to get with. tha'ts just life. i was really shocked at first too when i found out that Ann's boyfriend is P'A...but when you think about it, looks really isn't everything. Yeah, when you first meet, looks attract you to the other person but it's the personality that makes you stick around. i know that sounds cliche but it's true. i'm happy for Ann.

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
That might be a bad picture of P'A. :huh: Maybe he's more attractive in person. I know i'm not photogenic. And whatever floats Ann's boat... :D

azn_media

sarNie Egg
i'm sorry if i offended some people...cause i've been getting attacked left and right....it's just that you know....we just want what's best for those we love...right???.....ahahahah....well...like what they always say...life never goes as plan....if she's happy with him...what can we do....just wish her a happy life...that's all...it's just that.....who would think p'a??...at least anne's not a stuck up b_tch who's picky....that's wat i like about her....

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
He's not bad looking... just that picture make him look bad. I think he looks way better than Yard's bf. :D (That's just my opinion anyway)