Who's going to Thailand/Laos this year?

vanggirlie

sarNie Egg
Lol there is a guy there that is of interest but I'm going to visit Laos and not him necessarily. Maybe I'll see him if I got time.

Actually my uncle and aunt took me and my mom the past two years. We've been two 52, Vientiane, vang vieng, phonsavan/xiengkhouang, and udon in Thailand. But we've not been to luang prabang. My mom and I were suppose to go this year one last time but she can't so just me. I won't go after this year cuz going back to school. Neways my aunt and uncle are gonna take me to luang prabang. One of my aunt and uncle may or may not go Laos too and if they do theyll be joining me.

We almost went to luang prabang last time but one of my single (older) auntie came to Laos and wanted my uncle to do her wedding to a young hmoob nplog guy. Lol almost visited all the sites of laos. My mom and I were planning on visiting more of thailand this year but since she's not going I'm just staying in Laos. Lol if you can't tell my mom and I are vacationing buddies... and no our objective wasn't to meet guys... Even if there are some hot guys there...

Lol are you guys meeting your guy friend there or just visiting Laos.

I personally think if you are Hmong and have family in Laos then you need to visit Laos. It doesn't hurt that my uncle and aunt in Laos has money.

calla

sarNie Adult
to be honest, I am going there to be with a special friend..if not him I wouldnt waste my time to go..lolz :D

I just went there last November to Decemeber and I was with my parents and I didnt get to do much thing. I didnt get to visit Luang Prabang and 52.
I am telling the truth that trip with parents is boring. So I will go alone this year, hope that I will have more fun.

vanggirlie

sarNie Egg
Haha most people won't enjoy trips with parents cuz you just visit family but since we only have my uncle, my trip with my mom was having my uncle take us everywhere. My mim loves being a tourist. My uncle so nice about it too, he don't mind.

I understand what you mean about the guy. I am excited to see him but this time tho I'm going site seeing more. if he wants to see me then he'll have to tag along. Luckily his family knows my uncle so my uncle will be fine with it.... lol not what y'all thinking... no dirty minds here.

Where is your man or guy friend? Will he be a fiancé or husband this year?

My guy is in 52. I've known him for almost two years.

vanggirlie

sarNie Egg
kazz143,
If you go that late you are gonna miss all the good singers. They are usually at the new year the 2nd or 3rd weekend of the new year.

calla,
Lol my first year my mom wanted me to pom pob but I wouldnt because I didn't want to be vid taped. I was vid taped while walking at the new year.

calla

sarNie Adult
Haha most people won't enjoy trips with parents cuz you just visit family but since we only have my uncle, my trip with my mom was having my uncle take us everywhere. My mim loves being a tourist. My uncle so nice about it too, he don't mind.

I understand what you mean about the guy. I am excited to see him but this time tho I'm going site seeing more. if he wants to see me then he'll have to tag along. Luckily his family knows my uncle so my uncle will be fine with it.... lol not what y'all thinking... no dirty minds here.

Where is your man or guy friend? Will he be a fiancé or husband this year?

My guy is in 52. I've known him for almost two years.
my guy friend is in Vientiane. I just go spend time with him, so will see what happen.
I cant wait to see him..he already plan the places that he will take me. So excited..lolz :D

calla

sarNie Adult
kazz143,
If you go that late you are gonna miss all the good singers. They are usually at the new year the 2nd or 3rd weekend of the new year.

calla,
Lol my first year my mom wanted me to pom pob but I wouldnt because I didn't want to be vid taped. I was vid taped while walking at the new year.

last year I saw so many people video taped included my dad .
so til now I still not sure if I get in any of their VDO or not..lolz

I hope I can catch the concert in 52 before I come home.

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
Do you guys know what dates the concert will be on? As I said i get to Laos on the 26th Nov....stay a week in vientiane and go to the new year in 52 if thats the biggest one this year than heading north to lua prabaung and xiengkhoua for some sight seeing. Theres 10 of us on this trip, and can i just ask what do you mean by getting filmed in videos?....peoples gonna have cam corders so u'll have to get film anyway without knowing.

vanggirlie

sarNie Egg
If you pom pob then they may film you in those vids where they sell at soccer tourneys of hmoob nplog girls.

Every year the new year may start a week later or earlier but in 52 and xiengkhouang khouang is usually almost same time. Xiengkhouang khouang last year started a week or two earlier then 52. 52 usually starts unofficially on the first weekend of December. It's the second weekend of new year is when they have popular hmoob singers. I don't know if they've changed it this year but my first year everyone had new year same time. My second year which was last year everyone was assigned a date for new year. Its something new Laos govt is doing. Not sure what this year will be like.

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
My relatives in Laos said they starting New year early this year from the 25th or sumfing thats why we going early....but any how i still hope we catch a glimpse of the popular singers....and hope we get to attend some of the concerts as well...

calla

sarNie Adult
My relatives in Laos said they starting New year early this year from the 25th or sumfing thats why we going early....but any how i still hope we catch a glimpse of the popular singers....and hope we get to attend some of the concerts as well...
wow,,thats good.