Who's had plastic surgery?

Asy

sarNie Immature
No, that's not Pat, noungning. I think the person that shared the pictures was trying to compare Pat and that 'girl'. Hahaha. So now Pat is resembles a ladyboy? LOL.

@Cupid Candy, yeah I've never seen old Min. LOL. I can't tell which one have changed on her face... but she did look like a tom before. I still recognized her, but she was like a homeless girl LMAO. Such poor looking.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
This topic about plastic surgery will never come to an end I guess, but I think most of the younger generation haven't had anything done to their face, except wearing braces to perfecting their looks and yes, not every Asian person blessed with high bridge noses unless they're halfie -,- Charebelle admits she got filler injection to her nose.

What did Min do to her face? I can tell from her pas photo that it's her and I know she's wearing braces as well, but I didn't know she was one of those who did a little tweaking here and there :shrug: Well TBQH, her past photo is still better than mine LOL, puberty changes people's appearance a lot and some of people just get better with age

Asy

sarNie Immature
I'm not sure about Aff's nose, because it's still the same to me lol. But I can tell that she kinda re-shaped her face... Her chin is... longer? Her face isn't as round as before.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
pink_juliet_kashie said:
anyone know if KEN
had anything done...i've been staring at tat dude's nose.and it's like PERFECT..i mean stare at him from the side...the way and the angle his nose slopes down..and the curve at the end...it seems so fake
...i'm in love w/ his nose
it CANNOT be real

Ken is just PERFECT! Lol seriously, he just is *drooooooooooooooooooooooooools

coralista

sarNie Hatchling
Aff definitely got her nose done. Most actresses have done something to themselves regardless of they're age. Look at Mint Chalida and Preem Ranida. Preem got her nose done while Chalida got her eyelids and mouth done. How sad.

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
I think Aff got surgery done. It was awhile ago there was a picture before and after surgery for Aff. They didn't title it before and after, it was titled something like school pictures and now. You could totally tell she got either her eyes or nose done i forgot which one of the two.
Aum did get her nose done that's for sure.
I have nothing against plastic surgery. I just think why can't people be proud of what their parents gave them. Also anyone can be a nang'ek with plastic surgery at this rate then. No need to be born good looking. 
Also the has been research stating that babies are coming out with better looking genes, so I'm guessing our future generation don't need plastic surgery anymore.

Pat Napapa probably has more plastic surgery than all of the actresses in the industry put together. I mean, she used to so pretty! And I wasn't even a fan of her back then but I thought she was really pretty but now I'm still not a fan and she's all plastic-ky. Like, if someone were to punch her in the nose, I think it would dismantle it. Lol.
I saw bits and parts of Sai Lub Rak Puan and I realized Ploy Chermarn looks a little different too so I don't know I suspect it may be plastic surgery too.
Aum Pacharapa no doubt has plastic surgery...her boobs are so obvious.

Now nothing wrong with plastic surgery! LOL.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Minnnn damn girl!

Yes Pat used to be soooo cute! But what can you do now...PS can really become an addiction for some people.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I looked Pat Napapa up on IG and couldn't recognize her anymore. I seen her in her lakorn with Paul and thats about it, I almost thought there was 2 Pat N or something

sarN

sarNie Granny
Oh' she have nice boobies! Even though I think her small frame doesn't match but I didn't know she have more PS! I honestly want those melon too *sigh*

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Pat Napapa probably has more plastic surgery than all of the actresses in the industry put together. I mean, she used to so pretty! And I wasn't even a fan of her back then but I thought she was really pretty but now I'm still not a fan and she's all plastic-ky. Like, if someone were to punch her in the nose, I think it would dismantle it. Lol.
I saw bits and parts of Sai Lub Rak Puan and I realized Ploy Chermarn looks a little different too so I don't know I suspect it may be plastic surgery too.
Aum Pacharapa no doubt has plastic surgery...her boobs are so obvious.

Now nothing wrong with plastic surgery! LOL.
LOL I reply the comment of you on other thread (guess we share the same interest) :cheer:
Just went back from seeing bits of Buppha Rathree (the first one in 2003) and (not sure though but looks like it) Ploy was still au' naturel. She definitely has the 'looks' in the past but I think with some tuning up here and there, she accentuates more of her features on her face. Everything on her face are so sharp right now! In addition to that, we see lakorns right now in HD it's as if the face of the actors and the actresses become more palpable

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I read Chompoo got plastic surgery. Her eyes are not the best.
On sugar daily they said Ken Theeradeth admitted to a nose job