Nok Vs Ann

• Nok S

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • Ann T

Votes: 13 56.5%

• Total voters

onahc

sarNie Elites
I voted Nok S. She is a powerful actress, very natural and never overacts. Ann is excellent as well but tends to overact at times.

Maytha

sarNie Hatchling
I agreed, Nok S. is a natural Ann T she seem to overact some time and her cried annoy me, my vote goes to Nok S. she old but the woman is a natural

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. so many anonymous voters hehe..

my vote goes to... **drum rolls**

well this was difficult..but...

i def gotta say NOK SINJAI... she is still a SUPERB ACTRESS ... Her acting has never disappointed me at all.. she is still so beautiful n healthy too.. a NATURAL..

the same thing for anne.. they are great actresses, both are beautiful, etc.,, but anne does overact..

BUT I DO LOVE THESE 2 LADIES... ^_^

dhan9

sarNie Adult
Is Nok the lady played as the first wife in Nang Tard along with Kob? if it is her, then my vote will be for her, because surely that was the first larkon i seen of her, and i'm impressed with her acting in there, plus i can't believe that she still look so pretty in her age. Ann does sometimes overact and i don't like her crying either.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I voted Anne because after I saw Borrisud Bambut Kaen, I was abosolutely convinced she can do anything and everything. Not only that, but she does it well.

MasterMind

sarNie Hatchling
Haven't really watched a lot of Nok's lakor, so I can't really say. But Ann rocks! She's my favorite Thai actress.

cecilia

Staff member
Is Nok the lady played as the first wife in Nang Tard along with Kob? if it is her, then my vote will be for her, because surely that was the first larkon i seen of her, and i'm impressed with her acting in there, plus i can't believe that she still look so pretty in her age. Ann does sometimes overact and i don't like her crying either.
No, that's Pok.
nok is chatchai's wife.
this is nok sinjai:

tinah

sarNie Coma
cant really say whos the best since they are both from different gen. annes acting skills is definately up to nok sinjais level though. that is why she replace nok as the Queen of drama. both are terrific actresses and theres no doubt about it. you could always gurantee good quality work from them. it will be great to see them staar in the same lakorn.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
this was a really hard one, i think they both are really great actresses. but i voted for nok s. in the end.

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
haven't seen nok act but i'm a big fan of anne. i love her cries. coz it makes me cry too! hahaha!
and yeah, bbk shows that she can do anything!

kikyo4ever

sarNie Juvenile
haven't see nok act for a long time now
but i have always follow up with anne...so i'll go with Ann
beside, both are different generation...and i think ann is up to nok's level
for anne, if she want to do it, she'll be able to do it
anne connect well with her role/character...she even study a person similar to her role in reality and make it as real as possible...
take BBK for example.

anne is a really strong actress. with that said, however, i still have to say that nok sinjai is slightly better...she has more experience, and that shows in her performance...she is extremely emotional and she has is just powerful on-screen...

btw, i never knew that nok was married to chatchai!

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
Can't choose. Because it's really is the generation gap in which each act wonderfully in their roles.