Who's The Guy In "Kawm Muas" Music VDO

calla

sarNie Adult
ok, my mom bought this MV and there's a guy in there he played in the song called "Nuj Nplaib Caum Tsis Cuag Ntxawm" and some more.i think he's really cute and i have a feeling that i saw him in a movie before. he looks alot like the guy from "80 xyoo tseem hlub"

here is the cover of the MV....credit to leejceebentertainment.com

by the way....i think this MV is pretty good. love all the songs there. especially the "Nuj Nplaib Caum Tsis Cuag Ntxawm" i think he got a great voice. omg......u should watch the MV....its so good but i got scared of it some how......... :D

download the song here....sorry just half of it i got it from leejceeb.....lolz. :loool:
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...80A916B2ED9937D

or got to leejceeb site.

http://www.loojceebentertainment.com/music...sics_movies.htm

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
OH YEA!!! I LOVE THAT SONG TOO... :)

"Nuj Nplaib Caum Tsis Cuag Ntxawm" LUV IT...

I DIDN'T KNOW kawm muas had a MV... imma go get it..

Thanks!!! :)

calla

sarNie Adult
lolz.....YM_gurl, the mv of "Nuj Nplaib Caum Tsis Cuag Ntxawm" is really good.......ahhhhh love the guy riding that white horse.

damn.....i think the mv is much better than the movie "Nuj Nplhaib thiab ntxawm" with Kwm Lis.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
OMG! i remember seeing the MV for this song somewhere on the net!! but i didn't listen to the whole song!!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
calla said:
lolz.....YM_gurl, the mv of "Nuj Nplaib Caum Tsis Cuag Ntxawm" is really good.......ahhhhh love the guy riding that white horse.

damn.....i think the mv is much better than the movie "Nuj Nplhaib thiab ntxawm" with Kwm Lis.
[post="148193"][/post]​
SERIOUSLY!!!

I'M SO going to loojceeb market tomorrow to get it..

they actually ride a horse? oh wow!!!
:D

leek18

sarNie Adult
i'm about to buy this music video but too bad that i have no more money and yep like the song nuj nplaib caum tsis cuag ntxawm and it was sing by dawb thoj too