Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sexy Mafia Leader "wannabe"

• Handsome Nice Guy

• Total voters

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
another fanfic!! this time, it will have korean and thai actors/actress in it... :lol: I've decided to make NAMFON as my n'ek here... as for the guys, I haven't decided yet... there will be 5 guys fighting over the n'ek... :lol: maybe 3 thai guys and 2 korean guys... anyway, I'll post a longer synopsis of it once the guys are complete... you can suggest on who could be namfon's guys here... the characters are already decided and the slideshow/trailer is coming soon! :lol:

CREDITS TO CECILIA FOR THE POSTER

Synopsis

5 hot guys with different personalites + a crazy dormitory + a hot tomboy as the dorm's landlady + a little drinking game + a huge bed that could fit 6 people + a fun-filled night = A BABY multiplied with TROUBLE!

CLICK TO WATCH TRAILER!

Prologue (sneak peek... :lol:)

"TAKE IT OFF! TAKE IT OFF! TAKE IT OFF!" Everyone shouted in unison except Fon. A tomboy like she is, she's never exposed to these kinds of things. With her eyes as wide as saucers and her jaw is completely dropped, she was curious on what she is about to see.

Beads of sweat are already forming on his forehead. Stripping in front of his housemates is...is... CRAZY! It's even crazier when a girl is in the room! He gave them a grin and was slowly unbuttoning his pants.

"What the hell?! You're so slow, man! Let me do it for you!" Kimchi boy suggested.

"NO!" He shouted.

"I-I can do it..." He uttered nervously. Slowly, he unbuttoned his pants and unzipped his zipper. With trembling hands, he pulled down his pants and underwear nervously. He was still wearing his t-shirt and his hotdog was still covered.

"Now, take off your t-shirt so we can see how small your hotdog is!" Tik commented and he laugh so hard. Won Bin laughed with him as well. Wu Chun slowly took off his shirt and BAM! He was completely naked now. Everyone in the room stared at him, except for Tik and Won Bin who were still laughing excessively. Everyone was shocked when they saw his hotdog, especially Fon. It was here first time to see one!

"Holy cow....it's HUGE..." Fon whispered to herself nervously but Tik and Won Bin heard her. They suddenly stopped laughing and took a closer look on what everyone was seeing.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
here's the list of the guys:

1. Tik
2. Krit
3. Oguri Shun
4. ???
5. ???

the 2 are still undecided... I need one more Thai and one Korean... Aum or Ken? Lee Dong-wook, Rain or Kim Kibum (member of Super Junior) ?

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lee dong wook...and ken...i dont want my umm in here...to many guys to fight off :lol: (hes a one man show) ....reminds me of that one lakorn..sai see plueng or something with mew lalita and willy and no one ends up together..they were all friends at the end..i may have the wrong title ..shoot will fix it later if i find my music tape from that lakorn.

cecilia

Staff member
i'm torn between these two men too .. i love to have Rain in there but he's a one man show too ..

can we use WONBIN over LDG? :lol: .. just imagine that handsome face *faint*

as for the other guy -- i'll give it to Art, don't want to make the guys TOO COMPATIBLE for fon :lol:
dang, it'll be a hard thing to choose if you end up with the man that you hate the most and not as handsome as the other. Lol
otherwise, if everyone's good looking .. it'll be harder. but wait. the list does have GOOD LOOKING P'EK .. Fon is one lucky cookie. LOl

can't wait to read it all ... the poster will be fun to work with :wub:

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
lee dong wook...and ken...i dont want my umm in here...to many guys to fight off :lol: (hes a one man show) ....reminds me of that one lakorn..sai see plueng or something with mew lalita and willy and no one ends up together..they were all friends at the end..i may have the wrong title ..shoot will fix it later if i find my music tape from that lakorn.
i agree. anyone but not aum atichart. i don't want him fighting for namfon because he's already fighting for aff with tik. aff is enough and should be the only one for him.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
i'm torn between these two men too .. i love to have Rain in there but he's a one man show too ..

as for the other guy -- i'll give it to Art, don't want to make the guys TOO COMPATIBLE for fon :lol:
dang, it'll be a hard thing to choose if you end up with the man that you hate the most and not as handsome as the other. Lol
otherwise, if everyone's good looking .. it'll be harder. but wait. the list does have GOOD LOOKING P'EK .. Fon is one lucky cookie. LOl

THANK YOU FOR SUGGESTING WONBIN, CECI!!!! :wub: I haven't thought of him a while ago... :lol: so wonbin is in!

can you then make a poster for this once the guys are complete? :)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG OMG OMG....i love love love wonbin...(ahem as much as i <3 aum) YAY

nikki1786

LizQuen
YES!!! I haven't thought of oguri shun... buti sinabi mo, te nikki... :lol:
I'm gonna put chakrit here too... :lol:

lol... i love him so much... i would even climb to Mt. Fuji to see him... :loool:

here's the list of the guys:

1. Tik
2. Krit
3. Oguri Shun
4. ???
5. ???

the 2 are still undecided... I need one more Thai and one Korean... Aum or Ken? Lee Dong-wook, Rain or Kim Kibum (member of Super Junior) ?
yikes~!!!!! 2 more... i dont want Aum or Ken to be here... im suggesting about Por though....

lol... to be with Aff forever.... lol

WONBIN sounds good... i havent seen him with series for a long time... :) since i got hooked up into Lee Dong Gun.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg.. u have this out donna hehe i cant wait.. n omg.. thai n korean n japanese omg..

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh oguri shun.. my baby hehe xp .. >_< .. n wonbin omg.. ahhhhhhh..

1. Tik <--- hehe mr. tikker..
2. Krit <---- kkkrrriittt...
3. Oguri Shun <--------- shun hehe yay..
4. Wonbin <------ yay wonbin oppa..
5. ??? <--------- unknown muahahaha xp..

im very curious to who the last guy is hehe xp .. hmmm.. so far.. 2 thai.. 1 jap .. 1 korean .. hmmm ..

oooooooooo let the last guy be chinese ehehehe xp .. >_< ...... waaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh this is too interesting.. hehe good luck donna.. hehe xp .. i cant wait.. >_< .. who can be 5 ?? .. hmmm..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
btw .. nikki.. i luv ur siggy .. ooo n hmmm i forgot wat anime that was lol.. hehe xp .. >_< .. hmm wat was it.. i'll have to think lol.. xp..

nikki1786

LizQuen
omg.. u have this out donna hehe i cant wait.. n omg.. thai n korean n japanese omg..

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh oguri shun.. my baby hehe xp .. >_< .. n wonbin omg.. ahhhhhhh..

1. Tik <--- hehe mr. tikker..
2. Krit <---- kkkrrriittt...
3. Oguri Shun <--------- shun hehe yay..
4. Wonbin <------ yay wonbin oppa..
5. ??? <--------- unknown muahahaha xp..
im very curious to who the last guy is hehe xp .. hmmm.. so far.. 2 thai.. 1 jap .. 1 korean .. hmmm ..

oooooooooo let the last guy be chinese ehehehe xp .. >_< ...... waaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh this is too interesting.. hehe good luck donna.. hehe xp .. i cant wait.. >_< .. who can be 5 ?? .. hmmm..
lol.... Taiwanese... ^_^ Vic Zhou or Wu Chun

or

---------------------

who's the DADDY!?!?!?!?!

the last one??????

btw .. nikki.. i luv ur siggy .. ooo n hmmm i forgot wat anime that was lol.. hehe xp .. >_< .. hmm wat was it.. i'll have to think lol.. xp..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ooooooooooooooo vic >_< .. or wu chun .. hehehe.. i wouldnt mind lol.. vic.. hehe xp .. >_< ...... SHUN.. SHUN ..SHUN... hehe xp.. ahhhhhhhhh look at wonbin oppa.. i miss him T_T ..