Whose better looking, acting, and singing???

Whose better looking, acting, and singing???

• Tub Yaj

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • E.T. Yang

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mae

sarNie Adult
NO DOUBT! Tub Yaj all the way.....to be honest, it's not even worth comparing these two (Tub Yaj and ET Yaj)...If I was to compare in this subject of whose better looking, acting and singing, I would have people choose between Tub Yaj and Cua Yaj....now that's comparable...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
yup... like oil_yui said...:) so not going to vote for anyone..

Both of them got their own talent..

ET can sing better than Tub.. but Tub can act better than ET..

About the looks..~> they both look the same.. both ok.. lookin'.. :)

Fearless

sarNie Adult
I agree with Mae. They're both not comparable. Tub looks way hotter and is a better actor. ET looks OK, he looks young but he has a good voice.

sweetie_tracey

sarNie Hatchling
Of course Tub Yaj. I love his movie and his acting. He is way better. Tub Yaj is way better looking and much more better looking. But I still like ET's movie too. I just happen to like Tub Yaj better.

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
of course Tub Yaj....all three of his movies are SUPER GOOD!! i was never a fan of E.T. Yang.....he's okay singer though......Tub is getting there...hahah....

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
i don't know "tub yaj" or any hmong celebrities to be exact, but since i know et en his lil brother, i have no comment =)

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
beamie said:
of course Tub Yaj....all three of his movies are SUPER GOOD!! i was never a fan of E.T. Yang.....he's okay singer though......Tub is getting there...hahah....
[post="66013"][/post]​
what other movies have he done besides that sady crybaby one? It was my first time to see him in a movie

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
et yang is cute too...but i go with tub yang.....cause hes cuter and can act better i guess...kkekekke

sina

sarNie Egg
ET YANG
ET YANG
ET YANG
ET YANG

he's sooo damm cute.....

Tou is cute too but I still pick ET just because he's the first hmong guy actor that I find attractive then TOU came along..... :loool: