• Amitabh and Jaya Bachchan

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

neena

sarNie Adult
I LOVE SHAHRUKH AND GAURI KHAN! Period!
Then comes Ajay and Kajol!
-SRK LOOKS SO IN LOVE WITH HIS WIFE!! GOD I LOVE THEM!!

They're so beautiful together!!

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
to me...it's kinda a tie between srk-gauri and kajol-ajay...but i pick srk-gauri..cause they're just so hot together!!!! gauri is a very lucky lady to have such a hunky hottie....=]

neena

sarNie Adult
can anyone post a pic of SHAHRUKH AND GAURI KHAN for me cause i don't no who they r...thankx
SURE i'm a huge fan of them...I have a whole grip of pictures of them together! they even did a CM, you can find it on youtube.

With their adorable son and daughter...Aryan and Suhana

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
i don't know if shahrukh is still in love with his wife actually, back in 1993 he was rumored to have an affair with juhi chawla who is best costar and best friend. but i really love kajol and ajay together though.

neena

sarNie Adult
i don't know if shahrukh is still in love with his wife actually, back in 1993 he was rumored to have an affair with juhi chawla who is best costar and best friend. but i really love kajol and ajay together though.

:lol: Juhi and Shahrukh are only friends, rest assured. Juhi is happily married. she already as a daughter...shahrukh is probably one of the best husbands in the world. he loves his wife the most in the world. he said "my day starts when gauri opens her eyes and ends when she shuts them." i know he loves her and is very protective of her. i've never seen any man show so much love for his wife, at least for an actor.

neena

sarNie Adult

Ajay and Kadz- one daughter
Hrithik and Suzanne-two sons
Madhuri and Dr. Nene-two sons
Zayed and Malaika-one son
Abhi and Ash
SRK and Gauri-son and daughter

my faves: SRK/Gauri, The Roshans, The Devgans....I ain't too fond of Ash and Abhi...she overshadows him...i feel kinda sad for the guy.

cecilia

Staff member
^wow. ZAYED looks like a ghost in that picture ---
i love AISH AND AHBI . true that she overshadow him but he also have his own fame too .. they are so hot together.