Why aren't we as active anymore?!?!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Well, the first time since I was in Sarnworld was about 2-3 years ago? Not so sure, but I've noticed that we haven't had as many members like we did a year ago... Is it because we keep on spamming and news is so hard to find now?! All the sections in the Thai forum were spammed, I can never find anymore decent news so I just watch the lakorns. None has really gotten me so hyped up either ever since Sawan Biang, but now I have Wong Wiang Hua Jai so I'm hoping to be more active again.
What about you guys?!?!?!

Oh yea, and why do we have so many guests on the site? We should disable their abilities to view anything so they can make an account xD!!

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
to answer your question..... the people that use to be super active online years ago has a life now and on outside of the net too lol.....

i'm busy as heck but once a week i try to get online to surf on SW..... i still love it.... and true, it's all a bunch of spam now, i guess that's why i rarely go on the thai sections..... a bunch of newbies spamming i guess lol.... ehmm Sarn or Darv.... do something..... lol.....

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Not because I'm busy... I just lost an interest in Thai entertainment whereas I'm too hooked on J/Kdramas & animes now. To be honest, current lakorns bore me after Mae Ka Khanom Wan. -_-

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
As for meeh I'm working full time now and going to skool at night. Also I'm not that into Thai lakorns as I use to be anymore either. Especially Boran lakorn. I use to be a big fan but now I don't even watch it anymore. It's lame. Also people do spam alot in the thai lakorn section. I usually go in to read stuff about people opinions of the lakorn...now people talk about things in there that aren't even related.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
:wub: even an addict like me slowed down because my buddies don't spam with me anymore! Maybe we should do some forum activities. I tried to re-launch sarNie Idol III but it's just taking some times, but I have some really cool ideas! I'll try to get some of them in and see if that helps any -.-" Probably do another hype week or something.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
:wub: even an addict like me slowed down because my buddies don't spam with me anymore! Maybe we should do some forum activities. I tried to re-launch sarNie Idol III but it's just taking some times, but I have some really cool ideas! I'll try to get some of them in and see if that helps any -.-" Probably do another hype week or something.

haha how ironic.... i was thinking of Hype week acouple days ago..... how fun it was, how active everyone was than, and the schedules of Dj'ing that USE to come on.... awww i really do miss it nong'tina!!!! hahhaha your always the number one spammer girl....

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I should actually do sarNie Oscars and give myself top spammer woot woot LOL just kidding RR will probably win lmao.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Also, there aren't so many debates and conversational threads going around as they use to =/; Plus all our chat zombies are gone! Those were the major spammers LOL

>>

>>
>>

>>

time to recruit new zombies & addicts; tina shall take over other world's and bring them to sarNworld! LOL

XCappy

Mr. Char
to answer your question..... the people that use to be super active online years ago has a life now and on outside of the net too lol.....

i'm busy as heck but once a week i try to get online to surf on SW..... i still love it.... and true, it's all a bunch of spam now, i guess that's why i rarely go on the thai sections..... a bunch of newbies spamming i guess lol.... ehmm Sarn or Darv.... do something..... lol.....
Hey Lekie, just assume you're becoming an old fart, haha! SW needs fresh faces actually, and I don't mind if they are spamming like crazy. It's good to see some movements around. The thing I like at the moment at SW is the picture forum. Knowing some ancient members and being able to see their pics are really great. Now I'm waiting the day to see some pictures of their weddings or future babies if they'd like to share. ;)

As for me, I've been really busy with school (for not saying skipping school to meet friends and chicks) and exams. Now that I got all my results, I'm supposed to be on Summer break and it's anything except a break. I started my internship 2 weeks ago and I like the position even if I'm not working hard at the moment. During the week-end, I'm doing some punctual missions to earn extra cash.

I'm still around because there are many threads that are worth to read. I like to be a ghost and of course, as Kenny said about the chatroom, I quite miss this place.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Lmfao, I miss the active Sarnies that used to be here. I stopped coming for an entire year and only visited when needed lol
We need to get Sarnworld up again >.<
Maybe it's just the Thai dramas that suck and aren't attracting anyone lol

kulyia

RUK
iagreee with kitkat. i get bored of the new thai dramas that is why i started to watch the oldies such as the mon ruk and A .

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao.. i have to admit i was one of the spammers lol.. but i'm so bored these days too that i dont even do anything much.. just photoshopping away.. looking at mags.. lakorns.. only watching some since many dont interest me these days...

im mostly at the art section and reading the fanfics these days lol..

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm not into new thai lakorns anymore, right here i'm currently watching PPF (oil/yui/sammie) and of course my KGRKGR and NA (pteam! ) + my connexion sucks

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
Well... if there were SarnWorld conventions... maybe there would be more activities. :^P

I still come around to check out lakorns and music. But it's not as easy it as was before. I give thanks to Bunnii and Peaches for their efforts and Dedeman and others who have made the forums what they were.

The characters on here have all moved on and it will be interesting to see what happens when online meets reality.

I'm sure this will happen one of these days and hopefully someone will blog about their experiences.

Sarnworld is a very special place. Thanks Darvil and Sarn for making it happen. :^)

XCappy

Mr. Char
Well... if there were SarnWorld conventions... maybe there would be more activities. :^P

I still come around to check out lakorns and music. But it's not as easy it as was before. I give thanks to Bunnii and Peaches for their efforts and Dedeman and others who have made the forums what they were.

The characters on here have all moved on and it will be interesting to see what happens when online meets reality.

I'm sure this will happen one of these days and hopefully someone will blog about their experiences.

Sarnworld is a very special place. Thanks Darvil and Sarn for making it happen. :^)
Dyno, Welcome back! (or should I say: "Glad to see you around there!"). So, are you married? Don't forget that you should take your girl/wife to Paris! :).

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
Dyno, Welcome back! (or should I say: "Glad to see you around there!"). So, are you married? Don't forget that you should take your girl/wife to Paris! :).
Well... I had dinner with infamous Darvil and we were talking about you guys over in France. I was telling him I wanted to meet you and Jensen. One of these days man. However, I hear Jensen is fighting off all the Laotian men in Laos. :^P

I hope you are sincere, cause when the time is right for the lady... I'm really going to take you up on that offer. :^P

As for invitations... if you are in Los Angeles, let me know xcappy!

XCappy

Mr. Char
Well... I had dinner with infamous Darvil and we were talking about you guys over in France. I was telling him I wanted to meet you and Jensen. One of these days man. However, I hear Jensen is fighting off all the Laotian men in Laos. :^P

I hope you are sincere, cause when the time is right for the lady... I'm really going to take you up on that offer. :^P

As for invitations... if you are in Los Angeles, let me know xcappy!
Yes, Jen is hunting in Laos, I haven't got news lately though. We have many common friends, and one of them went to see Jen in Laos weeks ago. From the latest pictures I saw, Jen seems fine!

As for me, I'm not sure if I'll stay in France in the future. But yes, I'll try to make sure to meet you in Paris later.

kulyia

RUK
i just have to point out. Do you guys get bore nowadays lakorns? iknow some already pointed it out but. its like the same plot over and over dont you think? And their running out of ideas that their remaking it. -.- *SIGHS* again watching Dome torng. hehe