Why can't I register at Spicy Forum?

LakornGods

sarNie Hatchling
i am trying to spread my wings over to Spicy Forum, but apparently, it doesn't accept any new members. how does that even makes sense? it's a forum, of course it should be always open for new members. i don't get it???

sorry if someone already posted up about this. can someone just try to click on the Register Now! under the Sign In>>> for me and see if you get the same error message:

[#10123] The administrator is currently not accepting new membership registrations.

or if you're a staff at Spicy, why is this so? someone, help me! thanks. -godninja

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I got the same message too. I wanted to join once too but there's alot of news and complaints about how mean the staff there are so I didn't want to bother.

LakornGods

sarNie Hatchling
I got the same message too. I wanted to join once too but there's alot of news and complaints about how mean the staff there are so I didn't want to bother.
been round long enough to hear those too, but a forum is a forum. *shrugs. i suppose spicy will just miss out on me then. thanks. -godninja

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
I used to visit both Sarnworld and Spicy.

Now I only visit here. I don't want to badmouth them or anything, but if you don't share the same opinions as the staff and the members over there, you'll be viciously attacked for disagreeing with them.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Aww man sorry then, I thought it was open again because there was someone that joined just this week. Idk how that happened. Maybe you have to use a diff username/password from asianfuse?

icyplace

sarNie Adult
same as me, i have tried to register to Spicy forum for many months but no hope, wondering why they don't open their forum freely, it 's good if having a lot of members to join though,

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Mai at Spicy has just fixed the problem :) You guys should go register ;) thanks to Aiko for bringing up her curiosity hehe.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
LMAO... no problem na Cee..
i was too lazy to mass pm the admins and was like..
i'll get them to see this thread instead LOL.