why R u so big!

mai92

sarNie Adult
you know what?

maybe it's juss me but....

what i hate the most about guys is when you're fat they talk sh*t about you saying why ur so big and after ur all beautiful, skinny and have a nice body they're all like hollering at you, and saying "who's that chick" to their friends.

all i want to say is ....F U! to them..

anywaze

:)

good luck to you all!

&

have a wonderful spring break.....

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
you know what?

maybe it's juss me but....

what i hate the most about guys is when you're fat they talk sh*t about you saying why ur so big and after ur all beautiful, skinny and have a nice body they're all like hollering at you, and saying "who's that chick" to their friends.

all i want to say is ....F U! to them..

anywaze

good luck to you all!

&

have a wonderful spring break.....
LOl..True :lol:

sweetie_tracey

sarNie Hatchling
hummm, I am 175 pounds. Before I was pregnant, I was 135-140 pounds. After I have my baby, I weight 175 pounds. hahhha, babies, makes us fat. Yea but I'm 5'7. I'm so proud to be a tall Hmong girl or Hmong mommy. :p

Quarter

Tell me about it.
uh, i'm not tall and not fat. my mom thinks i'm a bulimic <_< . whatever, i go to the bathroom to poop, not to puke.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
hummm, I am 175 pounds. Before I was pregnant, I was 135-140 pounds. After I have my baby, I weight 175 pounds. hahhha, babies, makes us fat. Yea but I'm 5'7. I'm so proud to be a tall Hmong girl or Hmong mommy. :p

omg! are you serious? I'm 5'7" too.. and now I'm 135-140 pounds... are you telling me that if my hubby and I decide to have kids I will gain that much weight??? ARGHHhh.... we should colaborate so we can share post-pregnancy information.. although I don't have kids yet.. khekhekhe..
men should've been condemned with this instead of women.. but that's ok, at least women get a chance at beauty :)

yaksoh

sarNie Juvenile
yeah i'm a big gurl
i'm fat cuz i was born fat
and i have a slow s.t.( it's a system inside ur body to make u burn ur fats fast)
I use to weigh 210lbs
but now i'm 180
however I'm still fat cuz all the flubbers are still hanging
i thought of surgery, but too expensive
so i'm just going to stick w/ in-outdoor exercise
I also use pills too, but it doesn't really work so i stop
for me - no support
so it was an all up to me
if i want to do it or not
i still get critizism all the time mainly from families and relatives
it hurts, but what can i do
tat's just how all my pplz are
this is y i .o.... every little thing
and s.d. i mite just make it even greater than ./..

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I live to eat!!! Haha...I'm 4'9''. Before, I would eat and eat. I eat more than anyone I know. I'd always be the last one eating, even at buffets. GOSH, how I love buffets. I guess, I'm getting older now, metabolism slowing down, so it's finally caught up to me. I am 115 right now. DANG IT!!!

sweetie_tracey

sarNie Hatchling
omg! are you serious? I'm 5'7" too.. and now I'm 135-140 pounds... are you telling me that if my hubby and I decide to have kids I will gain that much weight??? ARGHHhh.... we should colaborate so we can share post-pregnancy information.. although I don't have kids yet.. khekhekhe..
men should've been condemned with this instead of women.. but that's ok, at least women get a chance at beauty :)

Yea, like my father in law says, "Big women have big babies" He meant, "Poj niam loj thiab siab thiaj yug tau me nyuam loj thiab siab ib yam li leej niam." I didnt eat much during my pregnancy but yea, I gain so much weight. Well, when you have a kid, let me know. I'll tell you all about it. When I had my baby, he was 8 Ibs and 3 ounces. He was 21 inches long. Yea, and I didnt even eat that much during my preganancy. I'm glad to have a big and tall baby. Not every women gain weight after they have their baby. My in laws says, only some. I guess, I'm one of them. I'm trying really hard to loose weight but like everyone says, "FOOD IS TOO GOOD!"

claireladiee

sarNie Egg
i am fat because my PARENTS LOVE ME! LOL...
you know back then in laos and still today in thailand... hmong people adored those that were fat! the more fat, the more wealth! lol.
yeah! so what if i'm fat! it shows that my parents loves me!
lol.

swe3t-n-sour

sarNie Egg
before:
well i eat at least 4 plates of rice and fried chicken....

i used to weight 2oo lbs

fried banna's my favorite!

after(training):

good i loss the oil

now i"M 130 lbs

now i"m a vegie

5'7-height..

how did you loose so much???
i wanna loose too... im on the special K diet....
mind helping
a chunky girl

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
i am fat because my PARENTS LOVE ME! LOL...
you know back then in laos and still today in thailand... hmong people adored those that were fat! the more fat, the more wealth! lol.
yeah! so what if i'm fat! it shows that my parents loves me!
lol.
lol, that's what my mom used to tell us too. 'you're only this big because you have your parents'
i don't know, i guess it would be easy if i really REALLY did want to lose weight, just watch the proportions but when food is put in front of me, come on, i gotta face reality, LOOOOL. i just love food.

madalia3

sarNie Hatchling
wells i'm pretty skinny...i'm like 103 rite nows...but i think it's ok...because like my whole family is very skinny every single person...but from time to time i do gain weight too...cause my mom is not super duper skinny...she's like average...like the perfect weight so sometimes i tend to gain weight...but i usually work it off and always come back to an skinny person...

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
ahaha.
i've gained weight since my last post
i used to be around 98-100
but now..
100-105
i didn't lose any weight during the summer
=/

danger

sarNie Hatchling
Regardless if you're a guy or girl, you should watch your weight. When I marry my wife, she better be working out along side with me. :D