why R u so big!

mai92

sarNie Adult
before:
well i eat at least 4 plates of rice and fried chicken....

i used to weight 2oo lbs

fried banna's my favorite!

:)

after(training):

good i loss the oil

now i"M 130 lbs

now i"m a vegie

5'7-height..

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
okie imma tell ya wat i tell everyone when they ask why im so chunky..

"let me eat this lifetime and the next life you can eat and get big like me!"

it sounds better in hmong but sadness i can't write in hmong hahahahah

mai92

sarNie Adult
okie imma tell ya wat i tell everyone when they ask why im so chunky..

"let me eat this lifetime and the next life you can eat and get big like me!"

it sounds better in hmong but sadness i can't write in hmong hahahahah
it's ok gurl..

i would cry when people tell my why i so fat..

y?

i dunno..

juss cause food tasted good

what the he**

ntxhais

sarNie Hatchling
Big? Who said I was big? Its all the other peoples that are so skinny...they have some serious issues...LOL....

I big because I don't want to just be another skinny and or anorexic, shallow, girl out there....

What I hate most: People putting on fat suits and pretend they know what its like being big. They haven't got the slightest clue! I just want to laugh at them HA!

amythao

sarNie Adult
Last summer I was 170, because I didn't watch what I was eating and didn't care to because I love food but after finding my weight out I was in shock for a while...so now I work-out by dancing and watch how much I can eat in a day and only eat when I hungury...So now I at 155, I still working on loss another 10 or 15 more before going to my prom in may. I SILL LOVE EATING FOOD BUT ONLY WHEN I HUNGURY....

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
am i big/chunky?

uh, i dont think i am.

im 21 - 4'11 & 100 lbs. :p i think im healthy. not big. not skinny.

however, im thinking about losing some pounds. hehee.

skies

sarNie Adult
i wouldn't say i'm big, but i have more meat than i used to have when i was in my younger age...i know i used to eat so much over the summer, like seriously crazy you wouldn't even believe it, and then i started exercising because my body wasn't getting any healthier so i slowed my eating and now, even though i'm not the skinniest of the bunch, i'm not so overly addicted to my weight...i might whine here and there about my belly but yeah, it takes time to work it off...well, i'm glad to see that many of you girls appreciate your body shape.... :D

traci_vaj

sarNie Egg
Me...well, I have to admit, I'm chunky...haven't ya notice...chunky is the thing nowadays. *chuckles*
I don't understand why guys would want a girl who's gonna be 'GONE WITH THE WIND' on a windy day -- when he can have
a well proportion girl with boobs and ass, still standing by his side even when the wind is blowing 50 mph.

"LUB CAIJ NO, KUV YUAV PUAG KOJ SOV...LUB CAIJ KUB, KUV THIAJ YUAV TSHOOS TSHAV RAU KOJ!"
"WHEN IT'S COLD, I CAN WARM YOU UP...WHEN IT'S HOT, I CAN GIVE YOU SHADE!"

I learn to love my body because despite what other girls think...guys will always be guys and they can't live without boobs and ass...!!

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i am going to be 19 next week.
less than 5 feet tall (4'11) ehehe
and my average weight falls between 98-100 lbs..
i don't consider myself small...
but i'm usually smaller than people my age... lolx.
i would love to be 90 lbs again like i was 2 years ago..
but my body doesn't allow me to stay that thin...
it sucks so much!!!

neena

sarNie Adult
I'm chunky, but i have been dancing since high school...so i lost some of it. now i am gaining again with work and everything...bad me. i wanna lose but its harder then getting yourself fat. hahaha :lol: anyways, sometimes i am jealous of skinner people but everyone is unique in their own way, i'm learning to except that.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yep everyone is unique in their own way! Being chubby isn't all that bad. I was once chubby and I loved it! I was chubby when my husband first met me :wub: so I know he isn't attracted to me physically or wasn't. He loves the new look, but bleh it took awhile. Weight loss is easy if your dedicated. I normally snacked in between meals so by the time it was like lunch or dinner I would crave smaller portions. It depends on what you snack on also and how your day is .. Like I was mainly running from class to class. Running errands. I took my little baby sister out for walks too cause she loves walks. Before you know it I lost a lot of weight. To relieve stress I normally lay in bed write and listen to music, but then I started jump roping to relieve stress for a while. So the more active I became the smaller my stomach became. I started eating less. I was still eating a lot throughout the day, but I was eating smaller portions because my stomach couldn't take much in ^___^. I liked being big though LOL sounds odd but I did.

5 years ago I was about 125 pounds, dated my man secretly behind my parents back for 3 years, dumped him because of my FAULT. When u ASIAN and date someone NOT ASIAN it gets hard in a small town. Gain MADD pounds because he loved me so and I was being dumb and still in HIGH SKOOL. End of Senior year i was about 200 lbs. Moved to Colorado and being extremely poor I lived off Ramen Noodles and Eggs. I was down to about 150 pounds; met a very nice KINDA LIKE A BROTHER down here and he help me lotsa. Told me it was too sad living off Ramen and Eggs and bought me meals at least 2 times a week; gain my pounds back. :( I would have to say... Currently maybe around 170 to 180 pounds, size 14 pants. Its so sad for me! I wont dare weigh myself anymore. Too scared to know how FAT I got. But I am so GLAD i found a BROTHER down here. He's very very SPECIAL TO ME! I thank him for not STARVING TO DEATH! :p

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
meeh, i think im fat...um but not as fat as i use to be...
i actually lose weight .im surprise...but yeah i use to eat alot... about 3-2 plates...but
now since now i start working...which i walk alot cause im a waitress for old people..
so yeah but i still eat alot...rite now im at 180..but plannin to start the gym..wen im out of skool..and can drive... wenever i see skinny gurls..i alway said why cant i look lyke that??? but then i think of it, this is wat makes me ME..n i love myself..so yeah it works out good.
..my mom alway call me fattie...so that i feel bad..which i do but hey wat can i said FOOD IS FOOD....its good..
but i dont eat out alot ....i save my money so that i kan buy lakorns..

I'm 5'4 and 118 lbs...my weight is fine for my height according to the bodymass chart..so I'm not skinny or anorexia... I don't like it when people say I am though.....

Fearless

sarNie Adult
I wish I had a little more meat on me. I'm 5'3 and 105 lbs. my family and friends always call me skinny and anorexic and tell me to eat more but I eat all the time. I can eat more than you can imagine. Food is my friend it's just that I never get fat because I have a good metabolism. Plus I also work out and do a lot of exercising, not to lose weight but to stay healthy and strong. I also drink lots of water instead of pop. I don't really like carbonated drinks. I only drink it once in a while. Anyways, I think whether you're a fat or skinny, you still get tease.

sunny_gyrl

i don't care how PEOPLE see me but one thang for sure ish i am PHATABLOUS!!!!!

P=pretty
H=hot
A-and
T=thick

sunny_gyrl

it's ok gurl..

i would cry when people tell my why i so fat..

y?

i dunno..

juss cause food tasted good

what the he**

girl theres NO need to cry! cuss the looks anit wat makes u pretty! ish all about the inside! && yeah ish TRUE "i live to EAT!" by RAIN && Joon Oppa don't let anyone put u down!