Why Thai policemen are corrupt

dfemc

sarNie Adult
this is psychological torture! just absurd! :lol: oh heck no, these guys get off way too easily, plus this will pretty soon popularized and masculinized the HELLO KITTY icon. in no time, men in prison will get hello kitty tatted on themselves and walk around like it's a badge of honor... hmmm.... i think they should be punished with a more productive task as a scarlett letter. say help old ppl cross the streets all day, or be forced to clean up the whole station (scrub floor deep), and more. ^_^

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้

No way in hell a cop will comply with such embarassment.

They would have to create a hello kitty division just to make sure their officers are wearing it.

Yeah right....

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
lol.... how cute... now dyno, cappy, darv, and u needs one for being a meanie!!! hahahaha
Pssh, it's been a done deal. Do you NOT know how big a fan I am of that froggie thing from Hello Kitty? I also have the computer game "Hello Kitty Island Adventure."

exp0

sarNie Juvenile
They should join the prisoners in the Phillipines dancing to Michael Jackson's Thriller. Anyway, I found this quite funny...

"(Hello) Kitty is a cute icon for young girls. It's not something macho police officers want covering their biceps," Pongpat said.

From looking at the guy in front... he doesn't look macho to me. His facial expression is like "yeah yeah yeah".

noungning

Heartless
Pssh, it's been a done deal. Do you NOT know how big a fan I am of that froggie thing from Hello Kitty? I also have the computer game "Hello Kitty Island Adventure."
the news---lol how cute!

the froggie is my all time fav!!

i have a big kerropi stuffed frog on my bed that my mom got me from thailand ages ago.

i have a phone charm kerropi, i have a kerropi bag... lmao! i'm a hardcore kerropi fan.

with the news again, it's all about humiliation. since thai people know how much they pride their manliness uniforms adding a patch of kitty gives them the kick.

like dfemc said, it's all psychological play.