Will It Be-Tau Hai Tur Ja Leum

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Episode 6.7:

(Mint swung the door open and slammed it shut, stomping into the room)

Mint: Nadech!, You dare do this  to me?

(She didn’t see Nadech, but she spotted his suitcase over by the closet. Mint smiled, heading over and opened it up)

Mint, grabbing the first piece of clothing: Now it’s my turn.

(Mint reached into her bag and pulled out the scissors. She giggled as she cut holes into the shirt, then threw it behind her only to pick up another piece of clothing)

(Nadech was brushing his teeth in the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around his waist when he heard Mint’s giggle. Wondering why she was giggling, he peeked out of the bathroom. Seeing that she was cutting through her clothing, he quickly turned and rinsed his mouth, then turned off the water)

Nadech, rushing over to Mint: Nang Mint, what are you doing?!

(Mint turned back to him, laughing so hard until she realized he was only in the towel. She held the scissors up between them as Nadech came closer)

Mint: If you come any closer I will stab you with this!

(Nadech stopped where he was and rolled his eyes)

Mint: Go put some clothes on!

(Mint brought her hand up to block her face as she shouted at him, but she could still see from the gaps between her fingers. Nadech reached forward, and Mint squealed)

Mint: I said don’t come close!

Nadech, rolling his eyes: I need to put my clothes on and they’re over there.

(Nadech pointed beside Mint and she quickly moved away so Nadech could get to his suitcase. His eyes widened in anger as he picked up the pieces of clothing and turned to Mint, glaring)

Nadech: How dare you cut all my clothes! Now what am I supposed to wear?!

Mint, laughing: I don’t know, it was your fault.

(Nadech cursed under his breath and looked up at the ceiling trying to keep his anger in. Finally ha started laughing)

Mint: Why are you laughing?

Nadech, looking down at her: Oh, just that we are sharing the same room, oh and I don’t mind because you already saw everything.

(Mint made a grossed out face remembering that one time back in Thai land)

Mint: Bah, I’m not sharing a room with you; I’ll go share one with Ying and Grace.

(Mint closed her eyes and stuck the scissors back into her bag, standing up to go. Nadech laughed and grabbed her, pulling her up against his bare chest. Mint froze, staring up into Nadech’s eyes in alarm)

Mint: Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Let go of me!!!

(Nadech flinched at her loud scream, bringing his hand up to cover her mouth)

Nadech: Shh, Mint, shut up.

Mint, muffling: Mmmm, let go.

Nadech: Just shut up and listen.

(Mint stopped trying to get free and nodded her head. Nadech then let go and Mint pushed him away. She wiped her lips feeling that it was wet. She looked up at him)

Mint: Nee, why the heck are your hands wet?

Nadech, thinking: Oh, I just used the bathroom before coming out here.

(Mint’s eyes enlarged in disgust)

Mint: You just peed and covered my mouth with it?!...you..you

(Mint threw her bag on the ground and rolled her sleeves up making fists. Nadech watched her trying to keep his laughter in, but it slipped out. Mint grunted in anger and grabbed Nadech’s shoulders, kneeing him in the stomach. Nadech groaned and fell to the ground)

Mint, smirking: You think I can’t be tough?

Nadech: Ey, Mint, isn’t this taking it too far? I mean we are supposed to be engaged.

(Mint glared at him in disbelief)

Mint: When did we ever get engaged, don’t go too far.

Nadech: Well the worker behind the counter in the lobby thinks we are.

Mint: What? You told them I was engaged to you?

(Nadech smiled up at her. Mint bit her bottom lip as her cheeks reddened. She was so mad right now. Mint was about to punched Nadech in the face, but he grabbed her hand and pulled her down to the floor, pinning her onto the ground)

Nadech: No matter what, you’re just a helpless little girl.

Mint: Let go of me then, you know I’m helpless so you try to take advantage of me?

Nadech, smiling: Well that’s just it, I’m not taking advantage of you, cause you did just knock me down a while ago.

Mint, staring at his lips: You jerk.

Nadech: Hey don’t say that to me, I actually helped you Mint, noticing that you might not have a friend to share a room with, I agreed to lower myself to your level, you should be thanking me.

(Mint felt sad hearing these words)

Mint: Down to my level? Ha, please, I’d rather share a room with someone else than you.

Nadech: At least you know me, you shouldn’t really bother other people just because you don’t like me.

(Mint closed her eyes in annoyance and thought to herself “Who really the person who doesn’t like the other?” Thinking about that, she remembered that he was half naked on top of her. Mint looked down at his chest as she blushed, then closed her eyes.)

Mint: Nadech, get off me, I can’t breathe.

(Nadech noticed her blushing and laughed, causing her to open her eyes to look at him)

Nadech: Or you like me that much to the point you can’t breathe just from my touch.

Mint, firmly: Get off.

(Nadech nodded and rolled off of her. Mint sat up and turned away)

Mint: Go put some clothes on.

Nadech: You cut them all, remember?

Mint: I don’t care, just put something on!

Nadech: Fine.

(Nadech looked around the room and grabbed the sheets off of the bed, wrapping himself in it)

Nadech: Got it

(Mint turned to look and bursted out laughing)

Nadech: What?

Mint: That’s what you came up with?

Nadech: Yes, it’s better than being naked or would you rather…

(Nadech slowly parted open the cloth, smiling at Mint. Mint covered her eyes)

Mint: No, that’s fine!

Nadech: Good, now go and get me new clothes or else…

Mint: Okay okay, I’m going!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
So sorry for the long wait. It's just that lately i've been having so many ideas for new fanfics so i've been working on those, but here's an update, hope you readers like it. :)

Episode 7.1:

(Bie and  Singto were running in the lobby, trying to hit each other)

Singto: I’m just saying, man, the way you look at her haha, who couldn’t tell that you do not like her?

Bie: Oy, I told you, I do not like her!

(Singto ran behind the couch and Bie came running after, bumping into Mint as she rushed out.)

Bie, helping Mint up: Sorry.

Mint: Mai pen rai ka, Bie.

Singto: I told you to be careful.

Bie: Shut up, it’s your fault ai Singto.

Mint: What’s wrong?

Singto: Oh, gaw ai Bie nun na…

Bie, rushed over to Singto covering his mouth: Mai mee kap, mai mee.

(Bie turned to Singto and whispered to him to be quiet, then turned back to Mint with a smile”

Bie: How about you, have you found a room yet?”

Mint: Yes, but, um…

(Mint hesitated.)

Singto, pulling Bie’s hand away from his mouth: Just tell us, no need to hide it.

Bie: Yes, if you need any help, just ask.

Mint, nodding: Okay, um I have to go now.

(Bie and Singto nodded at her as she stepped pass them heading to the dorr, but froze. How was she supposed to know where to go?)

(Nadech in the room laughed thinking about Mint being pinned down under him. Her pout when she was about to head out to buy him new clothes.)

Nadech: Chai Si, this is America, how is she supposed to know where to go shopping?

(Nadech shook his head)

Nadech: Ai bah ur, you are sending a girl out to danger all alone.

(Nadech looked around for a piece of clothing that wasn’t cut yet, but there was only the one he had worn all the way there. Nadech rolled his eyes and pulled them on)

Nadech: Oh well, I’ll just have to take another shower later.

(Nadech ran out the door and down the hallway to the elevator.)

(Mint turned to Bie and Singto.)

Mint: Hey Bie, Singto, may I borrow one of you clothes?

Bie: Wha…Why?

Mint: Um, It’s a long story.

Singto: What is it?

Mint: Well I have to share a room with guy, and…

Bie: Oh, got it, you want to protect yourself with as many clothes layers as possible.

Mint: Um, sure.

Singto: No problem, Bie will go and get his.

(Mint smiled and nodded to them. Bie them went to their room and grabbed some of clothing, bringing them out to Mint)

(The elevator door opened and Nadech stepped out just as Mint took the clothes from Bie’s hands. Nadech stopped when he saw it and hid behind the wall.)

Nadech: Oh, so you plan to give me the used clothes of some other guy?

(Nadech watched as Mint thanked and smiled at Bie, feeling a bit of jealousy in his chest. As Mint turned to go to the elevator, Nadech Quickly got in and went back up to the room before Mint gets there)

(Nadech took off all the clothing and threw them back into the bathroom, and only in boxers, he pulled the sheets over him again as Mint entered the room)

Nadech, smiling: Oh you’re back already.

Mint: Of course, if I’m not back you wouldn’t see me here would you?

Nadech: That was quick for having to go shopping for clothes, or did you just get me crappy cheap clothing?

Mint: I don’t know, you’ll just have to see.

(Nadech went over and took the clothes from Mint hands and went into the bathroom)

Nadech: Oh, so here it is, the clothes she got from that dude.

(Nadech rolled his eyes and smiled as an idea popped up in his mind. He went to the door and opened it)

Nadech: Mint ja, it doesn’t fit.

(Mint turned to look at him in annoyance)

Mint: What did you just call me?

Nadech: Mint ja

Mint: Just call me Mint no need for the ja, it’s disgusting

Nadech: How is Ja disgusting

Mint, sighing: How would you feel if I called you “Nadech Jaaaa”?

Nadech, smiling: Sounds “adorable” can you call me that from now on?

Mint: Ai bah, let me see.

Nadech: See what?

Mint: The clothes, you said they don’t fit, let me see.

(Nadech smiled guiltily knowing that his plan wasn’t going to work this time)

Nadech: But I’m naked.

(Mint hesitated for a bit, but noticed Nadech’s guilty smile and knew he was playing with her only)

Mint: That’s fine, like you said, I did see you before, it’ll be fine.

(Mint pushed Nadech away from the door and stepped into the bathroom, grabbing Bie’s clothes and measured it against Nadech. Nadech smiled)

Nadech: Mint ja, it’s so sweet of you to help me with putting my clothes on.

Mint, pretends to puke and shoves the shirt at him: You do it yourself, I want to throw up.

Nadech: Ow, tummai la?

Mint: Don’t ask me, it’ll fit.

Nadech: No it won’t

Mint, glaring: It will, I measured.

(Nadech pouted at her and she rolled her eyes, grabbing the shirt and pulling it over Nadech’s head)

Mint: See.

Nadech: Fine, it fits.

Mint: Good, you make any more excuses, I will kick you.

(Mint stepped out from the bathroom and closed the door behind her, blushing. Nadech turned to look at himself in the mirror)

Nadech: Hmm, it doesn’t look that bad on me.

(Nadech ran his hand through his hair handsomely and smiled)

Nadech: But tomorrow, Mint, you are going to pay for what you did to my clothes.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Hey readers, I'm adding another character in this chapter, Peung Kanya :) Thanks to all readers.

Episode 7.2:

(Dear entered the doors into the empty house since Nadech wasn’t home and Duangta wasn’t home yet from the market. Duangta had called her over to tell her the good news. The maid greeted her and led her to the guest room.)

Maid: You may sit here and wait, it’ll be just a while before Madam gets here.

Dear: Thank you.

(As Dear sat down, Duangta walks in and they hug.)

Dear: Auntie Duangta, you were so quick.

Duangta: I thought I was going to be late.

(They laughed.)

Dear: Oh, you said that you have good news to tell me, What is it?

Duangta: Oh, sit down first, I’ll tell you.

Dear: Okay, is it that P’ Nadech will be getting married?!

Duangta: Yes.

Dear, in excitement: Ouy, it’s Nong’ Mint isn’t it?

(Duangta frowned at the name and shook her head. Dear’s smile faded as well)

Dear: Ow, then who is it?

Duangta: Dear, your mother and I have agreed to wed you two children ever since you left to go overseas.

(Dear jumped up in disbelief.)

Dear: No, I can’t marry him, Mint will be so sad if I do.

Duangta rolled her eyes: Who is this Mint anyway? Is she a relative of yours? No, she’s just a random person you met at school.

Dear: But Auntie, she’s a good person.

Duangta: No matter how good, you only know on the outside, on the inside could be as rotten as a dead skunk.

(Dear looked up at Duangta, shaking her head and didn’t want to believe that her aunt could even think that way)

Dear: Auntie, I will not marry anyone that I am not in love with, if this is all you want to say to me, then I must go, bye.

(Dear grabbed her purse and left. Duangta stared after Dear)

Duangta, to herself: If I tell you and you won’t agree then I’ll just have to call your mom.

~~~~~In a Village down the River~~~~~

(Peung headed to the river to wash her clothes when all of a sudden Mike grabbed her legs. Peung yelped as she fell to the ground.)

Peung: Ahhhhh, Let Go of Me!!!!!

(She dropped her basket of clothes onto the ground and covered her ears and shut her eyes tight from fear. Mike slowly felt his way up to her arm and she could hear him mumbling. Peung was scared, but decided to look. As she opened her eyes, she saw it was a man)

Peung: Ouy, I was so scared.

Mike: Help me….I…I’m starving…

(Peung looked at him carefully and saw his head bleeding and a bullet mark on his arm)

Peung: What happened to you?!

(Peung held onto Mike, trying to help him up)

Mike: I…I got…

(Before Mike could finish his sentence he fainted causing Peung to drop him back to the ground due to his weight.)

Peung: Nee, kon, nee!

(Peung looked around to see if anyone was there, no one.)

Peung, turning back to Mike: You wait here, I’ll go get help.

(Peung left her basket there as well and ran back to the village to get help. Two villagers then came to help her carry Mike to her house)

Peung, to the two men: Here, set him there…Thank you so much, I don’t know what I would’ve done without your help.

(The two villagers smiled and left. Peung turned to mike and shook her head)

Peung: Nee, what have you done to deserve this?

(Thinking that he may not have eaten anything in days; she went and made some rice soup in the kitchen)

~~~~~In America~~~~~

(Nadech woke up to find Mint laying on the bed, snoring. He laughed.)

Nadech: Ow, last night you said you were going to sleep on the floor, why today you lay down next to me in bed?

-------Flashback--------

Nadech: I’m sleeping on the bed, I opened the room first.

Mint: No, I sleep on the bed, I’m a girl.

Nadech: Well I’m a guy and guys are better than girls.

Mint: No they are not, and plus, you are the one who made me share a room with you, so you sleep on the ground.

Nadech, laughing: No way, I get the bed, you sleep anywhere you want to.

(Nadech jumped onto the bed before Mint could and pulled the blanket over himself. Mint pouted in anger and went over to push him off, but he was too heavy. Mint smacked him on the back a couple of times, but he only turned to look at her sticking his tongue out.)

Mint: Fine, do what you want, I’ll sleep on the floor then.

(Mint glaring at Nadech, pulled the pillows from under Nadech’s head and threw them onto the floor, layig down on it. Nadech glanced at her and shrugged, bringing his arms up under her head.)

Mint, whispering: Ni sai mai dee

Nadech: Ey, I heard that.

Mint: Cover your ears.

------End of Flashback------

(Nadech chuckled and peeked over Mint to see her face, then ignoring her, he got up and went to take a shower.)

(Nadech came out of the bathroom to find Mint still sleeping. He looked at the clock, it was 11 AM in the morning)

Nadech: Lazy

(He headed over to the kitchen and made himself a breakfast. While eating he kept staring over at Mint to see when she will wake up, but she wasn’t up yet even when he finished eating. Nadech headed over to the bed.)

Nadech: Mint, get up, why are you sleeping in?

(Nadech pulled the sheets off, but Mint was gone. He hesitated for a while as he checked the bathroom, but no Mint.)

Nadech: Or did someone kidnap her while I was showering?!

(Nadech was so worried)

Nadech: If so, they still haven’t gone too far then.

(Nadech ran out the door not even closing it and went down the elevator.)

(Mint splashed some water onto Ying and Grace as they all sat by the pool and talked about their first night there in America.)

Grace: Last night, Ying wouldn’t go to sleep and kept on telling scary stories, I was so afraid to go to sleep.

Ying: They weren’t even scary.

Mint, laughing: You must love scary stories, you should tell me one some time, so I can use it to scare my roommate.

Ying: Oh, right, who was your roommate?

Mint: Oh, it’s a guy that I’ve known since high school.

Ying, scooting closer curiously: Ooh, your boyfriend?

Grace, moved closer as well: What’s his name, is he hot?

(Mint blushed)

Mint: no, he’s not my boyfriend guys, geez.

Grace: Not your boyfriend, but you like him right?

Ying, pointing to Mint’s cheeks: See, you’re blushing

(They laughed. Mint kind of stopped for a while thinking about what happened last night)

------Flashback------

(Mint tossed and turned on the ground, feeling uncomfortable. She sat up and glared at Nadech for stealing the bed, but noticing Nadech was asleep)

Mint: Hmm, he’s asleep, he won’t be able to do anything to me now.

(Mint smiled and picked up the pillows, placing them on the bed. She quietly crawled onto the bed and giggled as she pulled the blanket to cover herself. As soon as she closed her eyes, Nadech turned toward her and wrapped his arms around her waist.)

Mint, eyes widened in astonishment: Ouy, Nadech, let go of me!

(Mint turned to look at him, but his eyes were closed as he smiled)

Nadech, snuggling closer to Mint: Ouy, are you cold, let me hold you tighter.

(Mint froze in place as Nadech pulled her closer and rested his head on her shoulder. She could feel his warm breath on her back. Mint struggled to pull his hand off only for him to bring it back around her.)

Ying: Mint! Mint!!!

(Mint jumped.)

Mint: Oh, yes?

Ying: Thinking about someone?

Mint, smiling: No.

(Nadech finally got out of the elevator after having to wait for five minutes for all the people to get in. When he stepped out, he looked left than right, not knowing which way to go. Finally he spotted Mint sitting by the edge of the pool sitting with Ying and Grace. Nadech growled in anger)

Nadech: Ouy, got me so worried and now she’s just out here playing?!

(Nadech headed over to them, but stopped.)

(Bie and Singto approached the girls and joined them)

Singto: Hey ladies, having fun?

Grace: Just talking.

Bie: Seems fun though, doesn’t it?

(Singto shrugged and Grace smiled at Bie. Singto gently bumped Mint’s shoulder to look at Bie and Grace. Mint noticed that they were being very kind to each other. Mint smiled and turned to Singto as well. Ying noticed and looked at Bie and Grace also and smiled.)

(Nadech stood there and Glared)

Nadech: Oh, so your already to this point with your friends?

(He made fists with his hands and kept on glaring)

Nadech: What am I going to do with you Mint?

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
haha at first I was like why nadech. taking him forever than all of sudden he arive. than goodness.  keep it up :) plus I love the matches couple here. very cute. :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL, not just you thatsouthernasianchick, me the writer was also wondering why it took him so long too so i added the he had to wait for other people part. Haha, and thanks for the compliment. :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL, yes, I will update. Hope every one enjoys!!! Here's a poster :)

Episode 7.3:

(Kik slammed her hand on the table and jumped up in anger as she lost all her money to the other player)

Kik: You must’ve cheated, how could I lose?!

(Kik kicked some air as she headed out the casino and drove home. Her new rich husband stood at the stairs waiting for her)

Husband: Where did you go?

Kik, nervously: Um, I just went to the store.

Husband: Where are the things you bought then?

Kik: Oh, as I was heading home someone robbed me and we couldn’t find him.

(Kik and her new husband then went inside. She sat down as the phone rang. The maid answered and handed her the phone. Kik realized it was one of her new friends that she had made)

Kik: Oh, sure, I’ll ask him if I can come along then…ka…thank you for thinking of me too…ka, bye-bye na.

(Her husband watched her as she hung up the phone and turned to look at him)

Kik: Sweetie, my friend just called me that she was going to go join a business party overseas and do charity for a fitness program, she wanted me to go along with her, um may I go?

Husband: Sure, anything for my lovely wife.

(Kik smiled and hugged him. Finally she was going to get to go overseas for the first time in her life.)

~~~~~~In America~~~~~~

(Mint entered the room to find it all messes up and a huge pool of water was on the floor. She grumbled and entered, closing the door behind her)

Mint: What the heck is that person doing?

(Nadech stepped out from the bathroom and pretended to be shocked at the mess.)

Nadech: What did you do to the place Mint?!

Mint, rolling her eyes: Nadech…

Nadech: Jaaa

Mint: Don’t do that, what the heck were you doing to the room?

Nadech, shrugging: I don’t know, I was in the bathroom.

Mint: You were in the bathroom for three hours or do you wake up this late?

Nadech: I don’t know.

(Nadech laughed and scratched the back of his head. Mint just groaned and threw her jacket on the couch heading over to grab the mop. She slipped on the wet floor and fell back with a thump. Nadech rushed over to help her up as she pushed him away in anger)

Mint: Nadech!!! You did this to me, you’re going to get it when I get better!

Nadech: I didn’t do it.

Mint, glaring up at him: Go and clean it up now!

Nadech: kap, kap, Mint Jaaa…

(Nadech laughed and walked away as Mint reached up to smack him.)

Nadech, whispering to himself: Huh, I thought I was creating a mess for you to clean, but in the end I end up having to clean it myself, what a waste of energy.

(Sneaking a peek over at Mint, he grabbed the mop and started mopping up the water. Mint went to sit on the couch and smiled to herself)

~~~~~~Back in Thai Land~~~~~~

(Mild went outside to see Porshe and her dad talking having fun like always since Kik had left them. No one was in their way of family anymore, no more arguments every day, but Mint was still worried about one thing, before Kik left, she had promised to give Mint’s hand in marriage with Nick. She headed over to Porshe.)

Mild: P, may I talk to you alone?

Porshe, turning to face her: Sure

(Mild pulled him over to the side and made sure their dad wasn’t going to hear before speaking)

Mild: Kik promised to give Mint to Nick before she left.

Porshe, shocked: What?!

(Mild covered his mouth)

Mild: Kik only left because Nick gave her large amount of money and told her to let him marry Mint.

Porshe: No wonder, what are we going to do then?

Mild: I don’t know, but we can’t let this happen, Mint can’t marry someone she doesn’t love.

(Porshe nodded in agreement, but all this talk of marriage reminded him of Sammie. Porshe’s became sadder thinking about it)

Porshe, to himself: Does she love him?

Mild, confused: P, why would Mint love Nick?

Porshe: Not Mint, but Sammie, her dad is forcing her to marry Nick’s little brother Num.

(Porshe shut his mouth when he realized what he had told Mild. Mild could see it in his face that he cares a lot about Sammie)

Mild: P, you like her don’t you?

Porshe, shaking his head in denial: No, I don’t I’m just worried, that’s all.

Mild: P, you’re not a good liar, it shows in your eyes.

Porshe, rolled his eyes in annoyance: You sound just like her

(Thinking about what Sammie had said to him, he smiled)

Porshe: She says that I’m not a good liar and she can tell how a person is just by looking at them, haha, she also knows that Nick is not a good person.

Mild: Love.

Porshe: But I’m not in love.

Mild: P, just accept it, there’s no use in hiding your feelings because when she is married, you’ll never see her again, listen to your heart.

(As they talked about Sammie, their dad snuck up to them to listen)

Sarapong: Boy, when you love someone you must not let it go pass, it’ll be too late then.

(Mild and Porshe jumped)

Porshe, turning to face Sarapong: Dad, I don’t love her

Sarapong: Love or not just ask yourself carefully.

Mild: Dad’s right Porshe

(Porshe finally nodded to get them to stop telling him to listen to his heart. Even if he did love her, it was impossible anyway, because her father would definitely kill him if he found out.)

~~~~~~Peung’s Village~~~~~~

(Mike stirred as the bright sun shined in his eyes. He carefully sat up and rubbed his eyes. Seeing a blurry figure in front of him he reached out.)

Mike: Hey, where am I?

Peung, turning to look at him: Hey, you’re up!

(Peung rushed over and grabbed his arms. Mike squinted as his vision became clearer)

Peung: You should stay down and rest.

Mike: Who are you? Where am I?

Peung: smiling: My name is Peung, I saw you down by the river and you fainted so I brought you here. I’ve never seen you before, where are you from?

Mike, trying to remember: I…I don’t know

(Peung frowned and accidentally grabbed Mike’s arm where it got shot. Mike groaned)

Peung: Oh, sorry, I forgot, did you do anything to anyone to make them angry enough to want to kill you?

(Mike shook his head still in confusion. Peung couldn’t believe he couldn’t answer any of her questions.)

Peung: It’s alright then, it’ll take a couple days for you to recover then, and then you can go home.

(Mike nodded, but in thought. Where was his home? Who was he?)

~~~~~~In America~~~~~~

(Mint followed after Nadech as he dragged her along to the clothes store. Her butt still was hurting from the fall from that afternoon. Nadech looked back at her)

Nadech: Hurry up, I need new clothes.

Mint: Why do you have to drag me along too?

Nadech: Because you were the one who cut my clothes and forced me to wear these old clothes for three whole days, so now finally we get to go shopping here, you must come with me.

Mint: But I need to go find my own clothing with Ying and Grace.

Nadech, rolling his eyes: And what’s wrong with going with me?

Mint: You are not a girl and know nothing about fashion.

Nadech: I do, I’m a guy and know what looks best on a girl.

Mint: And what would that be?

Nadech, smiling sarcastically: a bikini

(Mint made a disgusted face at him and jerked her arm away from his grip as Nadech began to laugh)

Mint: You are disgusting; I’m not going underwear shopping with you.

(Mint turned to go, but Nadech pulled her back to face him. They were so close they hear each other’s breathing. Mint slowly raised her head to look up at him)

Nadech, smiling: Stay with me

Mint: Why?

Nadech: Because I don’t want to lose you.

(Mint’s heart began to race as his words played with her mind.)

Nadech, laughed: Bah, I don’t want to lose you and then have to run around like crazy to look for you just to go back to the hotel.

(Mint frowned in dissatisfaction and pushed Nadech away. He grabbed her hand and headed over to the guys clothing. Mint could only follow behind him in sadness. And she had thought that he had meant something.)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Okay, finally finished the episode, but sorry for the long wait, I hope this long chapter will make it up to you. Also warning, there will be a very long flashback scene in here so bare with it. :) Thanks for waiting.

Episode 7.4:

Introducing: Yaya as (Ya) Urassaya Seklumpung

(Urassaya stepped out of her private jet onto the roof of her hotel in California. She took off her sunglasses and looked around, so glad that she had finally come back to America again. It had been 4 years since she hadn’t been there.)

Ya: Mr. K, please take my bags inside, I’m going to go have some fun.

(Mr. K, her personal guard nodded, grabbing her bags as Ya put the sunglasses back on and stepped over to the edge of the roof. She looked at the ground and jumped down)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Nadech let go of Mint’s hand and grabbed a light blue button up shirt, looking at it.)

Nadech: How do I look?

Mint, rolling her eyes: Ridiculous

Nadech: Nee kon, pood dee dee na

Mint: Dee tee sood laaw

(Nadech shook his head and grabbed Mint’s hand again, throwing the shirt back on the rack.)

Nadech: Fine, if you really want to, I’ll take you.

Mint: What? Where are you taking me?

Nadech: Shopping, what else?

(Mint couldn’t do anything but follow him as he led her to the woman clothing. Nadech looked Mint up and down then began just grabbing random things and shoved it to her.)

Mint: Hey, I don’t like these and don’t have money to buy them.

Nadech: Exactly, that’s why Dear gave me money to take you shopping.

Mint, startled: What? Dear gave you money to take me shopping? Is this what this is all about?

Nadech: No, I…

(Nadech froze, looking down at Mint as she stared up at him. Should he say it?)

Nadech: I want to…

(Mint was about to smile, but Nadech spoke again ruining the moment)

Nadech: To get revenge for what you did to my clothing.

(Mint frowned and turned away from him)

~~~~~~Back in Thai Land~~~~~~

(Mild looked back as she snuck out of the house. Saran was too disturbed with Sammie getting married and she couldn’t tell her dad about Kik’s promise to Nick. She had to do this in her own)

Mild: I won’t let my sister marry a guy like you.

(She rushed heading to Nick’s house)

(Saran went over to his window, smacking the windowsill as he got angry thinking about what Sammie had told him)

Saran: I’m not supposed to get mad over this, why am I?

(He sat back down as his heart raced beating faster and faster)

------Flashback------

Saran: What are you doing?

Sammie: My scarf fell into the water so I’m just trying to get it.

Saran: Let me help you.

(Saran began to walk down, but accidentally slipped, sliding down and pulled Sammie down into the river along with him. They both brought their heads out of the water to take a breath, wiping the water off their faces. Saran looked over at Sammie)

Saran: Kau tot kap.

Sammie: Mai pen rai ka.

(As she grabbed her scarf and began to walk out, she realized that she was wearing a white shirt, but not just any, a really thin white shirt. She brought her hands up to cover herself and ducked back down into the water and turned to look at Saran)

Saran: What’s wrong?

Sammie: I, I’m, um, wearing white.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

. Saran turned to face the girl, finally getting to see a clear view of her. It felt like the world stopped for a few seconds as he stared at her beautiful face.)

Saran, waking from his moment: Are you sure you are okay?

Girl, nodding: Yes, I’m fine, thank you for helping me.

Saran, smiling: My name is Saran, I’m the big brother of the girl you just helped, I should really thank you and apologize to you for getting injured for helping my sister.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saran ran after Sammie and grabbed her arm, turning her around to face him.)

Sammie, upset: What do you want?

Saran: My shirt.

(Sammie looked down around her and realized she still had his shirt around him.)

Sammie: But I’m still wet.

(Saran rolled his eyes and pulled his shirt off of her, throwing it back on as she covered herself with her arms)

Sammie: Hey, you!

Saran: You’ve got your scarf right?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sammie: Hmm, a person like you, if I didn’t know, I’d think that you were a very powerful man

Sammie: But, I know that you are a coward, afraid to lose if you try to do anything serious, you can’t back down and what I mean by that is you can’t refuse to follow instructions because you’re afraid to.

(Saran’s smile turned into a frown)

Sammie, smiling in a mocking way: You believe everything too easily.

Saran, in denial: I don’t do that.

(Sammie laughed.)

Sammie: Denial, yep, that’s totally you, you’re afraid to let others know how you’re really like, just like a homosexual haha.

Saran: Hey, what’s wrong with being homosexual, not that I am one.

(Sammie nodded)

Sammie: Yep, a man like you I would not want as boyfriend,
you would leave me in an instant in a dangerous situation due to your fears.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sammie: You are very talented and smart, how come when it comes to standing up for yourself you can’t do it?

Saran, looking up at Sammie: When it comes to standing up for myself, the best way to do it is to not do anything stupid, which is what I do.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sammie: Saran, I have a heart, I want to have friends like any other people, but because of my dad’s attitude I can never make any friends, are you just going to ignore my feelings?

Sammie: You’re not even jealous that I will have to marry someone else?

Saran: Why would I have to be jealous?

(Sammie realized what she just asked. Her face reddened in embarrassment)

Sammie: Never mind, just forget that I even asked that, anyways, why would you be jealous? You don’t even like me and I don’t even like you so just leave it at that.

(Sammie took one glance at Saran before walking off.

Saran, to himself: do not think about this anymore Saran, you do not like her, she does not like you, forget about it.

(Saran shook his head, and went out the door. Just as Saran was about to go outside, Sarapong came out of his room)

Sarapong: Saran, have you seen your sister, she’s not in the house.

Saran: No, I haven’t seen her, maybe she’s out in the kitchen, I’ll go look.

(Sarapong nodded and went back into his room as Saran ran down the stairs to the kitchen, but Mild was nowhere. Finally he remembered what Mild had told him about Kik and Nick. Saran shook his head in annoyance and ran down the path)

~~~~~~In America~~~~~~

(Ying laughed so loud as Grace stepped out of the dressing room in the crazy outfit she had picked for the party)

Grace, pouting: Why are you laughing, you picked this out remember, it looks ridiculous on me.

Ying: I know, it looks so funny on you, you should get it.

Grace: It looks weird and you want me to get it?

Ying, giggling: Of course, to match my crazy outfit that I picked out.

(Ying held up the dress to herself and smiled to Grace. Grace forced in her laughter, but it got out anyway)

Ying: See, even you think it looks funny, ad just wait till you see what else I’ve got.

Grace: What is it?

Ying, grinning: Just wait and see.

(Ying headed into the dressing room and stuck her tongue out at Grace then closed the door)

Grace: Hey, you, Ying, I haven’t taken off the dress yet!

(Ying hollered from inside the dressing room as Grace looked around embarrassed at everyone who walked passed and laughed)

Ying: I know that, just wait till you see me though.

(Grace rolled her eyes and sat down in the awkward dress)

(Bie smacked Singto on the shoulder as Singto picked up a tuxedo from the rack)

Bie: Singto, it’s just a regular party and we’re only there to help out, why do you need to buy a tuxedo?

Singto: It’s not for me, it’s for you.

Bie: Why me?

Singto: You have a girl to impress.

Bie, rolling his eyes: I do not like her

(As Bie said that, Grace caught his eye from across the aisle. Bie froze in place and stared at her as Singto turned to measure the tuxedo to Bie. Singto noticed Bie’s huge googly eyes and turned in the direction he was looking)

Singto, laughing: Tell me that’s not liking her

(Bie snapped out of it and turned to Singto)

Bie: I do not like her, just think she’s beautiful.

Singto: Yeah right, what was all that drool for?

Bie: Huh, I’m drooling?

(Bie quickly brought his hands up to wipe his mouth, but it was dry. Bie shook his head and glared at Singto, smacking his head. Singto laughed)

Singto: What do you say we head over?

Bie: No, we should just continue choosing…

Singto, interrupting Bie: Hey Grace! Over here.

(Grace turned around to find Bie and Singto heading over to her. She hesitated and grabbed a rack, hiding her dress behind it)

Grace, smiling nervously: Hey.

Singto: Hey

Bie: Hey

Grace: So, what are you doing here?

Singto, laughing: We’re here shopping with the group just like you.

Grace, giggling: huh, oh yeah.

Bie: What are you doing behind that rack?

Grace, looking at herself face reddening: Oh, ha, I was um, just looking at this dress.

(Grace grabbed a dress randomly out of the rack and held it up. She looked up at it)

Bie: I think the one you’re wearing looks good enough.

Grace, not liking the dress she held up: Ha, yeah, I think so too.

(Grace put the dress back on the rack and turned away as she wiped off the sweat on her head)

Singto: Eh, where’s Ying?

Grace: She’s trying on a dress.

(As Grace said that, Ying tapped her on the shoulder. Grace turned around)

Grace: Uh, hi, may I help you?

Ying, laughing to herself: Uh, yes mam, I need to find the bathroom please.

Grace: Um sorry, I don’t know where it is.

Bie: Oh, Singto knows where it is, we just walked passed it a while ago, Singto will take you there, right Singto?

(Singto hesitated looking to Bie. Bie winked at him and nudged his shoulder)

Singto: uh, uh, yeah, sure.

(Ying smiled and grabbed onto Singto’s arm as she pulled him away leaving Bie and Grace standing there awkwardly)

(Singto freaked out as Ying pulled him along not even knowing where they were going. He finally pulled his arm away)

Singto: Uh, lady, I uh, you’re not going the right way, the bathroom is this way.

Ying: Oy, I know ai bah!

Singto, startled at her voice: Oy, wait, I know that voice

Ying: Gaw chai si, chun eng

(Ying pulled off her wig and laughed as Singto realized it was just Ying, he joined in the laughter as well)

Singto: Oh, so you were trying to get those two together

Ying: Yes, of course.

Singto: Got it, good idea, gosh, nice disguise as well, I didn’t even recognize you.

Ying: Yes, I got you fooled for a while there, well then, we should go shopping then and leave those two together.

(Singto agreed and followed Ying as she walked away)

(Grace kept sneaking looks at Bie as they stood there. Bie just smiled)

Grace: So, uh, did you get what you need?

Bie: Uh, yeah.

Grace: So, uh, did you find your way around easily?

Bie: Uh, yeah

Grace: So, uh…

Bie, interrupting Grace: You look nice in that dress.

Grace, smiling: Thanks

Bie: So where did you find it?

Grace: I don’t know, Ying picked it out for me.

(Speaking of Ying, Grace remembered)

Grace: Oh, Ying has went in a long time now, why hasn’t she come out yet?

Bie: Oh, you should go check in case something happened to her.

(Grace nodded and headed in, but Ying wasn’t in there and the stall doors were open. Grace freaked out.)

Grace: Ying’s not in there!

Bie: What?!

Grace: I, I don’t know where she went.

Bie: we should go look for her.

(Grace nodded as Bie grabbed her hand and they headed off)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Mint glared at Nadech as he threw some dresses at her)

Mint: I’m not going to try them on

Nadech: You have to because if you don’t and we just buy them, they might not fit because of you big behind

Mint, jaws dropped open: You have no right to talk about my behind like that, pervert

Nadech: Oh, I’m just saying, your butt is big, or am I wrong?

(Nadech smiled and pretended to check out her but)

Mint: You, stop it, don’t

(Mint scooted away and threw the dresses back at him)

Nadech: So now are you going to try on the dresses?

Mint: No, I’m leaving

(Mint turned to go, but Nadech grabbed her from behind, turning her to face him)

Nadech: If you don’t try them on, I will make you

Mint: No you won’t

Nadech: Oh yes I will, you don’t know how true my words will be

(Nadech raised his left eyebrow as Mint looked up at him. Mint then turned away in fear not knowing what he was planning to do)

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Update Please
This Is Too Cute
Really Cute
Loving It

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Thanks YaMaMiKi :)

Episode 7.5:

Mint: I’m not afraid of you

(Nadech smiled, grabbing Mint’s head with both of his hands and brought his face down to hers as close as possible. Mint blinked twice in surprise that he was once again that close to her, she could feel his breath against her face as he breathed in and out.)

Nadech, in a hot steamy whisper: want to try me?

(Nadech quickly pecked her lips and Mint froze staring at him with wide eyes. Nadech smirked as Mint pulled his hands off and pushed him away. She smacked him on the face hard and stomped away. Nadech looked after her, noticing that people were staring. He faked a smile and quickly chased after Mint.)

(Ya stepped off of the escalator onto the second floor of the mall and looked left and right.)

(Mint ran right pass Ya as she tried to run away from Nadech.)

Ya: Ouy, watch where you’re going!

Nadech: Wait Mint!

(Nadech ran right into Ya as she turned to see who it was. Ya fell back almost falling down the escalator, but Nadech reached out for her in time. Ya screamed in fear as Nadech pulled her up, their faces too close as Mint turned around hearing Ya’s scream. Her heart dropped when she saw Nadech holding Ya in his arms)

Nadech: Are you okay?

(Mint headed over)

Mint: I’m sorry, mam are you okay?

Ya, standing up straight: Okay?! I almost died!

(Ya pushed Nadech’s arm away and turned to face them. Nadech’s mouth dropped open)

Nadech: Ya?

Ya: Nadech?

Mint: You know each other?

(Nadech turned to Mint and went over grabbing her arm)

Nadech: You, come here, did you know that it was all your fault that I almost killed one of my best friends?

Mint: Hey, I didn’t tell you to chase after me, let go!

Ya: What’s going on here?

Nadech: Oh, nothing, this girl just smacked me in the face and thought she could get away.

Mint: You kissed me first!

(Now it was Ya’s turn to drop her jaws wide open in disbelief)

Ya: Nadech, you kissed a random girl?

Nadech, rolling his eyes: Uh, no, this is Mint.

Ya, in thought: Mint? Mint from high school? Mint Lalitapat?! The girl who had a crush on you?

Mint, surprised that this girl knew her: Wait, Ya? You mean Urassaya Seklumpung, your first girlfriend Ya?

Nadech, rolling his eyes again: What, why don’t you just ask each other?

(Nadech released Mint’s arm and pushed her to Ya)

Ya, looking carefully at Mint: Oh, Mint, it’s you!

Mint: Of course it’s me.

Ya: Ha, I remember when you asked me to help you get Nadech’s attention.

(Mint blushed as she turned t Nadech and wanted her to shut up already)

Ya: Haha, I told you I couldn’t because he’s my boyfriend.

(Ya realized what she had just said and covered her mouth in guilt. Mint smacked her head onto her palm as Nadech laughed)

Nadech: You were that desperate for me, pathetic.

(Mint forced her tears in as she glared up at Nadech, hearing his words)

Mint: Yes, I was desperate and pathetic for liking a guy like you, stubborn, selfish, so full of yourself, always making fun of me and no matter how much you hurt me, I will always, always forgive you and blindly keep my feelings for you, but not anymore, I was so stupid, so so stupid to have thought you would see it and give me a chance, but now I see that you will never change and I will never get that chance. I will not be stupid anymore for you.

(Mint blinked some tears out and turned away, not wanting Nadech to see them. She sniffed and wiped them away before running off. Ya turned to Nadech as he watched Mint leave in silence)

Ya: Nadech, you have gone too far with this, are you still telling her that you hate her? You have no heart Nadech, I’m ashamed to have known you.

(Ya shook her head and walked away leaving Nadech standing there in guilt)

Nadech: I don’t know what I was doing.

(He turned away and headed back to the rack of dresses)

(Mint ran as fast as she could, not turning back, not wanting to see his face anymore. Not looking where she was going she ran into Grace)

Grace: Ow, hey you!

Mint: Sorry

(Bie helped Grace up as Mint turned to see them)

Mint: Oh, Grace, I’m so sorry

Grace: It’s just you? I was just thinking that if it was someone else I would make trouble.

Bie: So where have you been all this time?

(Bie noticed Mint’s red eyes and her wet cheeks)

Bie: Oh, why were you crying?

(Bie reached out and wiped Mint’s cheek. Grace watched as she felt a small pinch on her chest as Bie wiped Mint’s cheek.)

Mint, pushing Bie’s hand away: I’m okay; have you found all the stuff you needed yet?

Grace: Uh, yeah, but we’re looking for Ying, she went into the changing room and disappeared.

Bie: Yes, and Singto helped a lady to the restroom and never returned either.

Mint: What? They went missing?

Bie: Yes.

Mint: Then don’t waste time, let’s go find them.

(Mint grabbed Bie’s arm and dragged him along, as Grace followed behind staring at them in jealousy. Mint turned around and realized that she was holding Bie’s arm. She let go and went ahead as Bie waited for Grace to catch up)

(Singto looked at Ying with angry eyes as he pulled out his wallet and handed the cashier the money. Ying smiled and headed off first)

Singto, following after her: Hey, Ying, you know how much that was, I’m not your money bank

Ying: Okay, I told you that I forgot my money it’s with Grace

(Ying giggled to herself as she quickly tucked her purse into a bag, sneaking a look at Singto. Singto rolled his eyes)

Singto: Just remember to pay me back later.

Ying, turning to look at him: Oh please, you paid for me and I’m carrying yours for you, so let’s just call it even.

Singto: Ugh, fine, but just because you’re a girl, if you’re a guy, I would’ve punched you already.

Ying: Yeah, yeah, thanks

Singto: so where are you going next?

Ying: Um, I think we have left them alone too long, let’s go back.

(Singto nodded and followed Ying, but as they passed the restroom, Singto ran into Mint, sending her back. He rushed over to catch her.)

Singto, holding Mint’s hands: Are you okay Mint, sorry I didn’t see you.

Ying: Oh, why didn’t you watch where you were going?

Mint: It’s alright Ying, I’m okay.

(Mint looked up at Ying, but didn’t recognize her)

Mint, in confusion: Wait, you’re not Ying, I thought I heard Ying

Ying, laughing: Yeah it’s me

(Just then Bie and Grace caught up)

Bie: There you are Singto, um help us look for Ying, she went missing.

Grace: Yes, I went to check and she’s not in the changing room anymore.

Bie: Oh, and you still haven’t showed this lady to the restroom?

(Ying and Singto laughed. Mint looked at them then realized, joining in their laughter)

Ying, taking off the wig: I am Ying.

(Grace and Bie were shocked, and couldn’t believe they didn’t recognize her. Finally Grace noticed the dress)

Grace: Oh, Ying, that dress looks nice on you…Why did you lie to me?

Ying: Ey, you were the one who didn’t recognize me.

(Grace rolled her eyes in anger)

Ying: Hey, I’m sorry okay.

(Bie glared at Singto as well)

Bie: And you, you knew and didn’t tell me?

Singto: You wanted me to leave didn’t you?

Bie: Ouy, bah

Mint: Oh well, hey, just asking, did you guys pay for those outfits yet?

Ying: Oh, no, I forgot that I was wearing this actually.

Grace, looking down at herself: Oh, right, I wandered around this whole mall in this dress?

(Grace smacked her forehead with her palm. They all headed back to the changing room and switched back into their own clothing.)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I hope i am not boring any of you guys with this story. Enjoy!!! :)

Episode 7.6:

(Nadech threw the dress he had picked out for Mint back onto the rack thinking about what he had just seen)

------Flashback------

(Singto nodded and followed Ying, but as they passed the restroom, Singto ran into Mint, sending her back. He rushed over to catch her.)

Singto, holding Mint’s hands: Are you okay Mint, sorry I didn’t see you.

Ying: Oh, why didn’t you watch where you were going?

Nadech: I feel sorry and picked out this beautiful dress to apologize and I find you flirting with another man?!

(Nadech let out a breath of annoyance)

Nadech: Fine then, if that’s what you want.

(Ya stepped out of the cab and reached to her side to take out the money, but realized that her purse wasn’t there. She looked around, but couldn’t find anything)

Ya: Uh, I’m sorry sir…

Guy: Don’t tell me you forgot your money

Ya, smiling guiltily: Uh, yes sir, I forgot my money.

(The guy looked at the bags of clothing in Ya’s hands and nodded his head. Ya looked at them too)

Ya: Uh, it’s like this sir, I brought it to go shopping, but I think I accidentally left it at the mall.

Guy: Yeah right, I’m not letting you go until you pay me.

(Ya rolled her eyes and set her bags on the ground)

Ya: Please, just this time, next time I see you, I’ll pay you back okay?

(The guy got mad and stepped out of his car, heading aver to Ya)

(Mint, Grace, Ying, Bie and Singto all crossed the street to their hotel. As everyone headed in first, Singto dropped his sunglasses and stopped to pick it up. As he did so, he noticed the guy grabbing Ya’s wrist. Singto headed over)

Ya: Please I promise

Guy: Do you say this to everyone, I don’t believe you; I’ve met people like you before

Singto, grabbing the guy’s arm: Hey, what’s wrong here?

(The guy let go Ya)

Guy: This lady said that she forgot her money at the mall and refuses to pay me.

Ya: I didn’t refuse to pay you, I told I will pay you next time.

Singto, rolling his eyes at Ya’s reply: I’ll pay for her

(Ya looked at Singto in relief and disbelief as Singto reached into his wallet and handed the guy the money. As the guy drove away, Singto turned to look at Ya’s bags and shook his head)

Ya: Hey, thank you for paying for me.

Singto: Don’t mention it, girl’s like you just be careful, next time there might not be anyone around to help out.

Ya: Girls like me? What am I like?

(Singto ignored her and kept walking, Ya wasn’t going to let this go easily. She grabbed his shoulder and turned him to face her)

Ya: Answer me.

Singto: Just be glad I helped you, geez

(Ya made fists and followed after Singto)

Ya: Hey, you

(Singto turned to face her again, only to find her fist in his face. Singto rubbed his right cheekbone where he had gotten punched as he glared at Ya.)

Singto: I should’ve just left you there.

Ya: Yeah you should have, because now you have made me angry.

Singto: Where’s your respect? I helped you and you give me this?

(Singto pointed to his cheekbone that was bruised. Ya laughed)

Ya: serves you right

(Ya grabbed her bags and began to walk away, but Singto grabbed her arm)

Singto: You want to know what kind of girl you are?

(Ya held her head high and stared directly into his eyes waiting for the answer. Singto smirked)

Singto: You are rude, irresponsible (looking at the bags again) and you spend too much money on things that are useless, such as (Singto grabbed a bag out of Ya’s hand and reached in, pulling out a bra) this, this…um…

(Singto realized he was touching a bra and dropped it to the ground as Ya’s jaws opened wide in anger)

(Singto reached in again this time pulling out the second piece of the one before. His face turned bright red as Ya pulled it out of his hand and smacked him once again on the right cheek. She then picked up the other piece and threw it into the bag and stomped away)

(Singto blinked a couple of times until he finally felt the pain on his cheek and groaned, covering it up. He remembered what he was just holding a while ago and pulled his hand away from his face and went into the hotel)

(Mint stepped into the room quietly in case Nadech was already there, but she didn’t see him anywhere. She finally could breathe again and plopped down onto the couch. But she forgot to check the bathroom and Nadech snuck up behind her.)

Nadech: So…

(Mint, jumped in surprise and stood up to face Nadech with an angry face on)

Mint: What do you want?

Nadech: I bought you this for the party, see if you like it

(Nadech threw a brown paper bag at her and jumped onto the bed)

Mint: You didn’t have to

(Nadech smiled to her)

Nadech: I wanted to

Mint: Yeah right

(Mint grabbed it and took out the dress that Nadech had picked out for her)

Nadech: So how is it?

Mint, measuring it up to her body: Too short?

Nadech: Perfect, that way you’ll get more attention from the guys.

(Mint turned to Nadech in annoyance)

Mint: And who says I want to get attention?

Nadech: Want to or not, you have to wear it to the party, otherwise, you will not get away from me.

Mint: What do you mean?

Nadech: You’ll see, it’s a surprise

(Mint stuffed it back into the bag and placed it in the closet, not sure if she wanted to wear it to the party or not, but if she didn’t what was he planning to do to her?)

(Bie just finished hanging his new clothes in the  closet when Singto walked in and plooped down on the bed letting out a huge breath)

Bie: Singto, where were you?

Singto: Getting beaten up

(Bie turned to face Singto and bursted out laughing as Singto pouted)

Bie: What happened?

Singto: This crazy girl who I just helped out, smacked me twice in the same place

Bie, heading over: Let me see

(Bie looked at it)

Bie: Nah, it’s not on the same place, there’s one just on the cheekbone and one is spread out all over your right cheek, you can see the handprint here

(Bie touched it as he said and Singto flinched)

Singto: Ai bah, it hurts.

(Bie just laughed again)

Bie: Alright, sorry, but must have been a really strong lady to have bruised you like that……is she pretty?

Singto, glared at Bie: Are you serious?

Bie: Of course I am

Singto: But she’s not for you though

Bie: Oh, oh, oh, so this means you’re keeping her to yourself eh?

Singto: Bah, a lady like her for myself, it won’t even be possible in my dreams.

Bie: Like her to the point of dreaming her already?

(Singto shook his head as they laughed)