Will It Be-Tau Hai Tur Ja Leum

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Hope this update is entertaining for you readers!!! :p

Episode 8.1:

-The Next day-

(Ya watched as the private jet landed on top of her hotel. The doors opened and Kik stepped out. She pretended to smile to Kik)

Ya: Welcome step-mother

Kik: Yes, thank you for inviting me

Ya: No problem

(Ya took the purse from Kik as they headed inside. Kik sat down on the couch and turned to Ya)

Kik: Bring me a cup of orange juice

Ya: Okay

(Ya rolled her eyes as she turned to the refrigerator and poured a cup of juice bringing it to Kik. She had never liked her step mother ever since her father married Kik a week ago, but she dealt with it because she wanted her dad to be happy. That’s why she had run off to America to ignore Kik, but now Kik is here with her)

Kik: Ya, get my things ready for tonight’s party, I want to look my best

Ya: Step-mother, listen, I may be your step-daughter, but I am not your maid so this you have to do yourself

(Kik glared at Ya)

Kik: Fine

(Kik stood up and went to her room unpacking her bags and picking out an outfit. Ya just took a glance at her and shook her head in annoyance)

(Mint opened her eyes to find Nadech’s arms wrapped around her once again. She quickly pushed his arm off and moved away. Last night Nadech had gone to sleep on the couch, how was he there by her side? Nadech sat up, awoken from the sudden movements and looked at Mint with a grin on his face)

Nadech: Good morning

Mint: What are you doing sleeping here next to me on the bed?

Nadech: I was tired, don’t worry, someone like you I would never do anything to you if you never allow me to.

Mint: What do you mean?

Nadech: Gosh, annoying and dumb

Mint: I’m not…

Nadech: Forget it

(Nadech pulled the blanket off of him and went into the bathroom. Mint just sat there in anger and wondering what Nadech meant)

(Finally she ignored it and went out to the kitchen to make some eggs)

-Grace and Ying’s room-

(Ying grabbed Graces blanket and pulled it off)

Ying: Grace! Wake up!

(Grace turned away and covered her ears. Ying sighed and pulled Graces hand away from her ear)

Ying: Fine if you are not going to listen to me, then I’ll have to do this

(Ying smiled and leaned in close to Graces ear)

Ying, screaming: Help! The hotel’s on fire!!!!

(Grace sat up right away in fear)

Grace: What?! Fire?!!!

(Grace quickly got off the bed and ran out into the hallway in her pajamas. She looked around and noticed that everything was normal. When she got back into the room, Ying was laughing her head off. Grace smacked Ying’s shoulder in anger)

Grace: Why did you do that?

Ying: You wouldn’t wake up

Grace: I was tired

Ying: Friend, it’s so late now.

Grace, looking at the clock and rolled her eyes: It’s only six am

Ying: I know, but I’m bored stay up and be my friend

Grace: I am your friend, but I’m not staying up though, go back to sleep

Ying: I can’t fall asleep, I’m too excited for tonight

(As Ying turned to look, Grace was already laying down on the bed, asleep. Ying sighed)

Ying: Fine, if you won’t stay up then I guess I’ll have to stay up myself, I’m going to go take a walk outside then, see you

(Ying pulled on her jacket and left. Grace peeked up as the door closed and, sighing, went back to sleep)

-Ya’s hotel-

(Ya got back into bed, tired from having to wake up at four in the morning to wait for Kik’s arrival, then having to stay up till now to clean the room so it’ll be more suitable for guests)

(Just as Ya closed her eyes, Kik turned on the lights standing by the door. Ya squinted as the light hurt her eyes)

Kik: Ya, come help me decide which dress to wear. Ya groaned in annoyance)

Ya: Step-mother, even if I chose for you, in the end you’ll end up wearing something else so what’s the point, now will you please turn off the light and let me rest, you’re not the only one who wants to look good for the party

(Kik was offended and turned off the lights in anger then slammed the door shut. Ya rolled her eyes and laid back down falling asleep)

Kik, in her own room: Fine, Nang Ya, I don’t need you insights either, I am still way better than you.

(Kik smiled to herself and went back to choosing)

-Nadech and Mint’s room-

(Nadech, brushing his teeth, could smell the food from the restroom and walked out to see what it was. Mint looked up at him as he pulled the toothbrush out and talked with his mouth full of foam)

Nadech: What are you doing?

Mint, grossed out: Eew, go wash your mouth before speaking, can’t you see what I’m doing

(Nadech shrugged and went back into the bathroom)

Nadech, rinsing his mouth: Leave some for me too!

(Mint smiled and did exactly the opposite, she made just enough for herself)

Mint, whispering: who cares about you

Nadech, heading out from the bathroom: What?

Mint: Nothing

(Nadech, looked at the pan in the sink and the plate of mixed rice with eggs that Mint was holding)

Nadech: Hey, where’s my breakfast?

Mint: If you want to eat, you make it yourself; I’m not your maid

(Nadech squinted his eyes at her)

Nadech: So that’s how you want to play huh? Fine

(Nadech snuck up behind Mint and grabbed the plate from her hands. Mint jumped up and chased after him as he ran into the bathroom with the plate. Mint froze outside the door, not wanting to go in there with him)

Nadech: Oh, now what? Just stand there and watch me eat

(Mint glared at him as Nadech stuffed a spoonful of food into his mouth, only to spit it back out. Mint laughed so hard she could barely breathe as Nadech set the spoon on the plate and looked at it as if it was a rotten cheese)

Nadech: Mint! You!

Mint: Haha, I knew you would do that that’s why I didn’t eat it.

(Nadech set the plate onto the counter with a thump and lunged out to grab Mint, but she dodged and ran. Nadech chased her around the room)

Mint: Stop, I didn’t tell you to eat it!

Nadech, finally grabbing Mint’s wrist: That’s how you want it right, come here.

(Nadech dragged Mint into the bathroom with him and spooned a spoonful of food trying to force it into Mint’s mouth, but she closed her mouth tight)

Nadech: If you don’t eat it, then I will make you

(Nadech took a deep breath before stuffing it into his mouth and bringing his lips onto Mint’s. His hands grabbed Mint’s face and pulled her closer as he forced Mint to open her mouth. Mint’s eyes were wide open and she froze as Nadech held her there.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Thanks guys for reading along. :p Today I'm posting up twice just for you guys.

Episode 8.2:

(Nadech finally pulled away realizing what he was doing and he accidentally swallowed the really salty and spicy food that had been in his mouth for a while now. His tears were rolling out due to the spiciness. Mint just stood there in disbelief.)

Nadech, huffing and puffing: I, I’m sorry

(Mint was already close to tears and hearing sorry made them fall. She smacked him hard across the face)

Mint: Don’t think that was too much for what I did to you?

Nadech: I…

Mint: I hate you!

(Nadech reached out to grab her as Mint turned and ran out the door leaving him there in regret)

-In Thai land-

(Review: Back in Episode 7.4)

Mild: I won’t let my sister marry a guy like you.

Sarapong: Saran, have you seen your sister, she’s not in the house.

Saran: No, I haven’t seen her, maybe she’s out in the kitchen, I’ll go look.

(Saran remembered what Mild had told him about Kik and Nick. Saran shook his head in annoyance and ran down the path)

(Now)

(It has been a whole day and night since Saran went out to look for Mild, but she was nowhere to be found. Even at Nick’s house Mild wasn’t there)

Saran: Mild, why do you cause so much trouble?

(Saran kicked a piece of wood that was lying on the ground. It bounced off into the bushes beside the path. Saran heard a whimper and he rushed over to see what it was. When he got there, he saw Sammie lying there covering her stomach, her face really pale. Saran pulled her up into his arms)

Saran: Sammie, what happened?

(Sammie looked at Saran and pushed him away, still angry at him for what he said to her. She was weak)

Saran: Sit still, you’re too weak, I’ll take you home

Sammie: No, leave me alone, I don’t want to go anywhere

Saran: Look at yourself, have you been laying here since the last time we met?

Sammie: Why do you care, I’m nothing to you anyway

Saran: You are human Sammie like me

Sammie: Yeah? And other than that, I’m nothing to you right?

(Saran stopped thinking to himself, unsure himself what the answer to her question was. Sammie began to cry and pushed Saran away from her and tried to stand up, only to fall back down into his arms)

Saran: You have a fever, just listen to me and let me take care of you

Sammie, giving in: Fine, but promise to not take me home

(Saran nodded as Sammie closed her eyes and passed out in his arms. Saran picked her up and leaned his head onto hers as her head rested on his shoulder)

Saran: What is wrong with me?

(Instead of taking Sammie home, he carried her to a nearby cave as it began to rain, not wanting her to get worse. As he set her down, he took off his shirt to wrap around her so it wouldn’t be too cold, then he himself laid down and wrapped his arms around her)

-In America-

(Introducing Ken Phupoom)

(Ying walked around by the pool area that was leading out to the gate to go out of hotel property. It was still dark out and Ying was by herself when she heard Ken shouting for help. It came from outside of the gates. Ying decided to see what was wrong.)

(As she rounded the corner, she spotted a guy lying on the ground being kicked by three guys.)

Ying: Hey, what are you doing?!

(The three guys stopped and turned to face her with smiles on their faces)

G1: Oh, look at the young lady.

G2: Hey, little girl, what are you doing up this early?

Ying: That’s none of your business

Ken, getting up from the ground: You, little girl, run away from here, it’s not safe for girls like you!

(Ying looked pass the three guys to see Ken standing up. Guy 3 turned to Ken and punched him in the stomach, making him fall to the ground again)

G3: Shut up if you don’t want to die

(Guy 1 walked up to Ying. Ying backed away with fear as he moved closer and closer)

Ya, from behind Ying: What do you think you are doing?

(Ya stepped out from behind Ying and pushed the guy away. Ying looked at Ya and was glad someone came to help her. Ya looked behind the guys and spotted Ken)

Ya: Ow, Ken, what are you doing here?

(Ken looked up, noticing the voice)

Ken: Ya?

Ya: Yeah it’s me

G2: So you know each other?

G3: Just good, get those two girls

(Guy 1 and Guy 2 rushed over to grab Ya and Ying, but were thrown back as Singto came in between them. Ya looked at him and noticed it was the guy from yesterday)

Ya: What are you doing here?

Singto: What are you doing here?

Ya: I asked you first

Singto: Well I have no time to answer

(As they were talking, the three guys got back up and attacked Singto. He was thrown to the ground beside Ya. G1 grabbed Ya and pushed her against the rock wall. Ken was beaten up badly as he tried to go and help. G2 went back to Ken and started hitting him again as G3 was fighting with Singto)

(Ying was scared, but she had to do something or they might get hurt. Ying pushed G3 away from Singto since they were closer to her) Singto then rushed over to Ya and pushed the guy away)

(Ying ran to Ken and kicked G2 to the ground, grabbing Ken’s hand ran before the two guys can get up to catch them)

(Ken stared at Ying as she led them into the bushes to hide. Never in his life had he met such a brave girl. Though Ying knew she couldn’t beat those three guys, she still came to help him)

Ying: Hurry before they catch us

-Back to Singto and Ya-

(Ya stood there watching as Singto beat up the guys. Her tears were running from being afraid that she wasn’t going to get free from the guy. Ya yelped when G3 elbowed Singto on the back)

Ya: Careful!

(Singto looked up and Ya as he kicked the guy away, then he ran over to Ya, grabbing her arm and pulling her away. There were too many of them that if they didn’t run, they wouldn’t make it. Ya just followed him, thinking that she had misjudged him before)

-Ken and Ying-

(Ying was out of breath as they hid there, making sure the guys are gone before going out. Ken stared at Ying’s face, falling in love for the very first time. Ying noticed and turned to look at him, then realizing that their hands were still joined, she let go of it. Ken smiled)

Ying: Why are you smiling, we are in danger right now

Ken: Oh, right

(Ken then stopped smiling and looked to see if the guys followed them)

Ken: I think we lost them

Ying: Just make sure again

Ken: You, I’m sure enough

Ying: Why were they beating you up anyway?

Ken: I don’t know

(Ying rolled her eyes)

Ying: You are one of the most useless guys I’ve ever met, even a woman better than you

Ken: Hey

(Ying ignored him and stepped out of the bushes first, heading back the way they came. Ken came after her)

Ken: Where are you going?

Ying: Back

Ken: You can’t what if they’re there waiting?

Ying: Call the police

Ken, nodded in realization: Ur, chai, you are one of the smartest ladies I’ve ever met

-Singto and Ya-

(Ya followed Singto as the guys chased after them. Finally Singto pulled Ya up against him and hid behind the wall. All Ya could hear was the sound of their hearts beating and she suddenly felt like she was sweating, not from the running, but from how close they were standing)

(Singto peeked out as the guys ran right pass them. Ya looked at Singto’ face as he turned back to her, their noses touched)

Ya: Uh, I…

(Singto let goof Ya and finally stepped out, heading back to the hotel. Ya quickly chased after him)

Ya: You, I’m sorry for yesterday and thank you for helping me

Singto: No need to thank me, I just walked in at the time, I never intended to help you

(Ya, angry to hear that. She pouted)

Ya: Fine, then I take my apology and my thank you back

Singto: Go ahead, I never accepted them did I?

(Ya made fists in anger and punched Singto on the back of the head before walking ahead. Singto growled, regretting that he saved her)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
So sorry for the long wait, my laptop broke down, so i'm using my brother's school laptop only and had to start this episode over, but hope you guys enjoy it. :p

Episode 8.3:

(Sammie turned around to find Saran lying beside her, sleeping. She quickly moved away from him, waking him up)

Saran: Oh, you’re up.

Sammie, sitting up: Yeah, here, your shirt.

(Sammie handed his shirt back to him and got up to go, but he pulled her back. Sammie turned back to look at him)

Sammie: Let go of my hand please, I have places to go

Saran: I can’t let you go alone because you are not feeling well, have you even ate anything for the past two days?

Sammie: I don’t have to tell you

Saran: Yes you do

Sammie: Why? Why do you like to interrupt other people’s business when you’re not even involved?

Saran: How am I not involved when I know that you have been thinking about me for the past few days?

(Sammie froze still staring into his eyes)

Sammie: What do you mean?

Saran, smiling: In your sleep you were talking

Sammie, blushed: No I wasn’t

Saran: Please, do tell me the truth here, it would help a lot

(Sammie pulled her hand away and shook her head in denial that she has developed feelings for him. Saran got up and pulled hyer into his arms)

Saran: You asked me if you mean anything to me right?

(Sammie looked up at him, nodding)

Saran: Well I just figured out a while ago that I, I think I like you

Sammie: Just like?

Saran: You know what I mean

Sammie: Do you know that you suck at expressing your feelings?

(Saran laughed and Sammie joined in)

Saran, with his serious face: So am I nothing to you like what you told me a few days ago?

(Sammie smiled and shook her head)

Sammie: I like you too

-In America-

(Ya slammed her door shut and plopped down on her bed in anger)

Ya: I try to be nice and you… jerk!

(Ya punched her pillow)

Ya: Don’t let me se you again because the next time I won’t just be hitting you, I’ll make sure you break a leg!

-Singto and Bie-

(Singto slammed his door shut as well and woke Bie up)

Bie: Where did you go this early?

Singto: I went out for a walk

Bie: You sure? You seem mad

Singto: Of course, I did something I regretted after

Bie, joking: What, ask a girl who’s taken phone number?

Singto, joking: No, I told Grace you like her

(Bie jumped up in disbelief)

Bie, pointing his finger at Singto: You, you didn’t did you?

Singto, laughing: So you admit you like her

(Bie dropped his finger and rolled his eyes at Singto for trying to get him to admit his feelings. Bie ignored Singto and went to the restroom to take a shower. Singto made sure Bie was gone before talking to himself)

Singto: I have no clue what your name is but the next time I meet you, you will surely regret it.

-Mint-

(Mint ran all the way outside and bumped into Ken and Ying as they came in)

Ying: Ouy, Mint, why in such hurry?

(Mint quickly wiped her tears away, trying to hide it from them)

Mint: Uh, nothing.

(Ying looked back to see Ken still following her, she turned to face him, placing her hands on her waist)

Ying: Nee, why are you following me around?

Ken, smiling nervously: I forgot to ask what your name was

Ying: Why do you want to know?

Ken: Ow, because you saved my life once, I just want to know who my heroine is

(Mint looked at them, confused as Ying bursted out laughing)

Ying: Oh, sure you better remember that Ying Punitnai has saved your life once in America

Ken: Oh, Ying, nice name, mine is…

Ying, interrupting him: I don’t want to know your name though, Ken

Ken: Ow, how did you know my name?

(Ying rolled her eyes and pointed to his name tag on his shirt)

Ying: I have one too, idiot

(Ken looked at Ying’s shirt and felt like such a fool for not noticing it before)

Mint: So what’s this about?

Ying: Oh, this idiot was getting beaten up and I had to go save him, we just finished speaking with the police and headed in.

Mint: Oh, why were you getting beaten up?

(Ken shrugged and Ying sighed)

Ying, to Ken: Hey you, come here

(Ken scooted closer to Ying and she reached into his pocket, pulling out his wallet, holding it up to his face)

Ying: Don’t you think this might be the reason?

(Ying waved it in his face once then opened it, taking out a hundred dollar bill, then threw the wallet back to Ken)

Ken: Ow, why do you take my money?

Ying: I don’t know, maybe because I wanted it.

Mint: Hey, Ying, don’t do that, it’s not nice

Ying: Ow, I was just playing with him

(Ying pulled Ken’s hand and put the money there)

Ying: Next time don’t be so dumb

(Ying pouted at Mint and was about to go, but bumped into Nadech)

Ying: Ouch, watch where you’re going

(Ying rubbed her shoulder, then looked up at Nadech. He took one look at her and turned away)

Nadech: Mint.

(Mint turned to face him, still angry. Before saying anything, Ken saw that it  was Nadech and he pushed Mint to the side)

Ken: Ow, Nadech, you’re here too! I just saw Ya earlier.

Nadech: Ken? What are you doing here?

Ken: I came for the party tonight

(As Nadech and Ken talked Mint and Ying left, going to Ying’s room)

-Ying’s room-

Ying: Welcome

Mint: Thanks

(As they closed the door, Grace came out from the restroom)

Grace:  Oh, hey Mint and Ying how was your morning walk?

Ying: Oh, I didn’t just walk, I ran

Grace: Oh, well of course, I saw the police from the window, do you know what happened?

Ying: yeah, I called them

Grace, sitting down: Why?

Ying: this guy and I met some bad guys

Mint: The guy’s name is Ken

Ying: Yeah yeah Ken

Grace: Ooh, how does he look? Cute?

Ying: You wish

Mint: But I think he’s okay, but not as cute as Bie

(Mint said purposely to play with Grace. Grace’s cheeks turned bright red when Bie was mentioned)

Grace, nervously: I doubt it.

(Ying and Mint laughed.)

-In Thai Land-

(Dear cried as her mom tried to cut herself with the knife. Dear went over to grab the knife from her mom and hugged her)

Dear: Mom, please don’t do this

Mrs. Puriboon: No, I want to die, if you do not marry Nadech, I will kill myself!

Dear: Mom, why do you want me to marry him so much?

Mrs. Puriboon: Dear, you do not know, but since you went overseas, your dad’s company was suffering a big loss, our house fell to the other company.

Dear: What? Is this true dad?

(Mr. Puriboon lowered his head to the floor, ashamed as he nodded. Dear blinked out her tears, her heart ripped out)

Dear: Mom, then I won’t marry Nadech, I don’t want to be that kind of person

Mrs. Puriboon: No Dear, you have to marry him

Dear: Mom, we can live without money, what I can’t live without is love

Mrs. P: No, maybe you can live without money, but I can’t, how am I to live without it, I’d rather die!

(Mrs. P grabbed the knife from Dear)

Mrs. P: If you don’t marry Nadech, I will kill myself

(Mr. P couldn’t do anything but cry pathetically watching his wife torture herself. Dear shook her head)

Dear: No, mom, I will do what you tell me to, I will marry Nadech if you want me to, just don’t do this anymore, I can’t live without you mom.

Mrs. P: Do you mean it? You will?

(Dear paused thinking about how sad Mint will be, Dear nodded in tears. She took the knife from her mom and put it back in the stand and ran up to her room. She sat on her bed still trying to take in all that has been happening. Dear had tried her best to ignore it, but now it was too much to ignore. She had to do this and she had to betray her friend for her mom.)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Here's another update. Hope you like it. :p

Episode 8.4:

-In America-

(The whole day Mint stayed and got ready with Ying and Grace, it wasn’t until she remembered that she wanted her camera to take some pictures for keeping that she went back to the room to get it. Quietly opening the door, she peeked in and made sure that Nadech was not in there before going in)

Mint, reaching into her bag: Eh, where is it?

(It wasn’t in there)

Nadech: You looking for this?

(Mint was startled as she turned around to find Nadech holding her camera up. She went over to grab it, but he pulled it away from her reach. Mint made an angry face at him and let out a breath of annoyance)

Mint: Give it to me, that is mine

Nadech: Why aren’t you wearing the dress I got you?

Mint: Because I’m not your whore

Nadech: What did you just say?

(Nadech got off the couch and grabbed her, trying to pull off the dress that she is wearing. Mint backed away)

Mint: What do you think you are doing?

Nadech: Changing the dress for you, a girl like you deserves to wear a beautiful dress like the one I picked out.

Mint: I will not change into that dress.

(Nadech smiled and ran over to her, grabbing her as they both fell to the bed, Nadech on top. He pulled the dress off baring her shoulders and made sure that it was ripped so she would have no choice but to where his)

Mint: Stop, let me go or I’ll scream for help!

Nadech: Go ahead, I have my own ways of stopping you.

(Mint began to tear up and she turned to the side as Nadech ripped the dress into pieces throwing them all over the room, When he knew that the dress wasn’t wearable, he got up and threw his at her face)

Nadech: Put it on

Mint, sitting up: Do you think that doing this can force me to go to the party in the dress you picked?

(Nadech stopped and turned back to face her)

Nadech: Then what are you going to wear? That ripped up dress, go ahead if you’re game enough

Mint: I will just not go

Nadech: But you do know that we all have to go, that’s what professor told us

(Mint thought about what Professor had told them the day before and rethinking, she decided to wear the dress he picked out)

(Nadech smiled as Mint went into the restroom to put it on)

Nadech: You can’t ever beat me at this game Mint

(Nadech hurriedly got dressed and as he fixed his tie on, Mint stepped out from the restroom. Nadech turned to look at her, and was left speechless, Mint tried to pull it down lower to cover her legs, but it always went back up to mid-thigh)

Mint: It’s too short

Nadech, still in a daze: No, it’s just perfect

(Mint looked up at his complement, Nadech snapped out of it)

Nadech, in a mean way: Oh, uh for a person like you

(Mint rolled her eyes and grabbed her camera)

Mint: May I go now?

Nadech: Why are you asking me, it’s your decision

(Mint went out the door as Nadech scratched his head in confusion as to why he had complemented her)

-Bie and Singto-

(Singto grabbed Bie’s shoe and threw it over to him as Bie grabbed Singto’s phone and threw it to Singto)

Bie: Hurry before we are late

Singto: Why do you want to go so bad, better chances of seeing Grace earlier?

Bie: No, but a better chance for you to meet a girl you might like

Singto: I doubt there will be, not here

(Bie chuckled and grabbed his other shoe, putting it on and got up)

Bie: Well, I’m going to head out now

Singto: Yeah, and good-luck finding Grace

(Bie rolled his eyes and gently kicked Singto before going out the door)

-Ying and Grace’s room-

(Ying and Grace looked over to the door when Mint came in a new dress)

Ying: Wow, where did you get that dress?

Grace: It’s so beautiful

Mint: a person gave it to me

Ying: Who?

Mint: no one important

Grace: Hey are you okay? Your eyes are red

(Ying noticed it too as Mint turned away trying to hide it)

Mint: I’m okay, just it was windy on my way here

Grace: Windy? It’s just the hallway

Mint: Yeah, it’s the doors closing and opening

(Ying and Grace nodded)

Ying: K, if that’s it, then it’s time for this

Ying smiled and grabbed some wigs from the closet

(Mint and Grace’s eyes widened)

Grace: You seriously got them?

Ying, nodding: I told you I would, we’re all going to wear them tonight

(Grace rolled her eyes as Mint smiled, thinking to herself)

Mint: At least it will hide myself

(Ying handed them one each, Ying with the pink one, Grace with the green one and Mint with Orange. Ying’s goes down to her chin and curls inward. Graces was braided into two, going down to her shoulders. Mint’s goes all the way down to her knees and was really curly and bushy. They all looked at each other and laughed. Mint was glad, at least she would be covered with the wig)

-The Roof of the Hotel/the Party-

(Nadech stood by the entrance to wait for Mint to come out, but she walked right pass him without him recognizing her. Ying and Grace followed behind. Bie and Singto were already there)

Singto, hitting Bie’s arm: Look, you’re girl is here

Bie: She’s not my girl

(Grace and Ying walked straight over to stand beside them as Mint went to grab a drink. Nadech noticed Bie and Singto and came over)

Nadech: Hey, where’s Mint?

(Bie, Singto, Ying and Grace all looked at him in confusion)

Bie: Who are you?

Nadech: I’m Mint’s boy…

Mint, interrupting Nadech: He’s no one, I don’t know him.

(Nadech turned to Mint surprised to see her so different)

Nadech: What the heck is the thing on your head?

Mint: Oh, you mean my hair?

Nadech: That is not your hair

(Nadech reached to grab it, but Mint purposely spilled the Hawaiian Punch on his shirt.  Nadech scooted back with a gulp of air he glared at Mint. Mint just smiled knowing that Nadech wouldn’t be able to do anything with this many people.)

Mint: Oh, I’m so sorry for purposely, oh I mean accidentally spilling this on you

(Nadech growled and went off to find a napkin) (Ying and Grace both held their breath in disbelief to what Mint had just done)

Ying: Why did you spill Hawaiian Punch on him?

Mint: Oh, no reason

Grace: Isn’t that the guy you share a room with?

Mint: How…

(Before Mint could finish her sentence, she spotted Kik from across the room, just entering with Ya following behind)

Mint: Kik?

(Bie, Singto, Ying and Grace all looked over to where Mint was looking)

Ying: Who’s Kik?

Mint: She’s my stepmother, I have to not let her see me

(As Mint said this, Kik turns and saw a glimpse of her. Mint turned away quickly in fear)

Bie, placing his hand onher shoulder: Why do you have to be afraid of her?

Mint: I…well, I…

(Mint slightly turned to peek at Kik. Nadech had gotten back from wiping his shir to find Bie’s hand onMint’s shoulder and Mint turning away, trying to hide from Kik. Nadech pushed Bie’s hand off of Mint)

Nadech, putting his arms around her shoulders: What’s wrong?

Mint, looking up at Nadech: Nothing

(Mint pushed his arms away and turned to go, just as Kik got there. Mint bumped right into her)

Mint: Oh, I’m sorry

Kik: Watch where you are going

Mint: Sorry

(Mint tried to go, but Kik stopped her)

Kik: Wait, do I know you, you seem so familiar

Mint: No, I don’t think you know me

Kik: Look at me

(Kik grabbed Min’s chin about turn her head to face her. Mint pulled away)

Mint: I’m serious, you do not know me

(All her friends and Nadech noticed her acting scared and trying to avoid eye contact with Kik. Nadech got suspicious of her. Mint then walked away from her and went off to a quieter area. Nadech took his chance to leave as Bie, Singto, Ying and grace talked amongst themselves about how weird Mint acted. Nadech caught up to Mint and pulled her to face him)

Nadech: Where do you think you are going?

Mint: I was going to a place where there’s no you, but I guess it’s too late now huh?

Nadech: So who was that lady, why were you so scared of her?

Mint: She’s none of your business

(Nadech grabbed Mint’s hand and held onto it tight)

Mint: Let go, it hurts

Nadech: Answer me first

Mint: I don’t have to tell you everything!

(Mint jerked her hand away and she spun, bumping into Ya, who happened to walk by at that moment. Ya flew back, over the cement wall blocking the edge, but Mint reached out for her in time, pulling her back and sending Mint almost over the edge. Nadech responded as fast as he could and pulled Mint back into his arms. Ya landed on the floor of the ceiling of the hotel, looking up at Mint and Nadech)

Ya: Why do I always almost fly off the edge when I meet you two?

(Nadech noticed Ya on the floor and let go of Mint, who dropped to the ground from the sprained ankle that she got while she spun into Nadech’s arms. Mint groaned as the pain from her ankle escalated)

Nadech, helping Ya up: So sorry, Ya

(Mint watched them as Ya got up, Ya had also sprained her ankle. Nadech glanced back at Mint, his heart beating so fast from realization that he could have lost her if he was slower. Just as nadech took one step to her, the professor came up to them)

Professor: What happened?

Mint: I sprained my ankle

Ya: I sprained my ankle too

Nadech: Yes professor, they both got hurt, I think we should take them back to their rooms to rest

Professor: Good idea, I’ll take Mint to her room, you take that lady to hers

(Nadech nodded and headed off as professor helped Mint up. Mint had the professor take her to tell her friend’s that shewas going in first.)

(Kik stood from afar, noticing Mint going in)

Kik: She looks so familiar, have I seen her anywhere before?

(She shook her head and decided to ignore  it)

-Ya’s room-

(Nadech let go of Ya and she sat down onto the couch)

Ya: Thanks, and next time you try to do something to a girl, be smoother and watch where you go

Nadech, rolling his eyes: How many times do I have to tell you sorry?

Ya: ur, roo na

Nadech: then I’m going to go

Ya: to check on Mint right?

(Nadech paused for a second and thought about it)

Nadech: Actually, I don’t know how I feel toward her anymore

(He plopped down next to her)

Nadech: Can you help me?

Ya: Sure, what are friends for right?

Nadech: Well, I said that I will never like her, does worrying about her mean liking?

Ya: sometimes

Nadech: and a while ago, as I saw her about to fall off, a part of me was crying out “Save her, Saveher” and before I knew it I grabbed her, I felt that if I don’t pull her back I might lose her forever, what does that even mean?

(Ya nodded, listening to his words, explaining o her and more importantly, to himself)

Nadech: And I feel like my chest burns every time I see her with another guy even if they might just be friends, I feel like I can’t let her win, but I can’t refuse to her either when I see that she is hurt.

Ya: And what do you call that?

Nadech:  I don’t know, I’m confused

Ya, smacking Nadech on the head: Idiot, if you don’t call that love, then I’ll call you dumb

Nadech: Is it love?

(Ya rolled her eyes as she watched Nadech think to himself)

(Nadech walked slowly in the hallway thinking about everything that had happened)

~~~~~~Flashbacks~~~~~~

Mint: P’ Nadech?!

Mint pushed him away and got up, covering her lips with her fingertips. Nadech got up as well.

Nadech: Nee tur eng lo? Tum mai mai Rawang tua noy?

Nadech noticed the way Mint reacted to the accidental kiss. He laughed.

Mint: Nee, why are you laughing?! Ai Bah!

Nadech, walking over and pushed her forehead: Tur nia, bah, I don’t go around jumping into people’s way.

Mint, in annoyance: I didn’t do it on purpose!

Nadech: Who knows, maybe you saw that it was me and wanted to get my attention.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nadech, trying to catch her: No, it’s mine! Give it back!

(Mint ducked down as Nadech tried to wrap his arms around her.)

Nadech: Ai poo ying nah glied!

(Mint stopped running and turned to look at Nadech with a smile on her face)

Mint: Chai, chun nah glied mak, ai poo chai jai dum.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(He took off his jacket and threw it at Mint, who looked up at him in anger)

Mint: Nee, What are you doing?!

Nadech: Even though I hate you and all, I don’t want you to freeze to death, so keep my jacket.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nadech, crouching down: Hey you, Mint.

(Nadech brought his hand to her shoulder to shake her. He realized how warm she was as he came in contact with her skin; he brought his hand up to her forehead and shook his head. Mint suddenly grabbed his hand and he jumped. Mint pulled his hand to her face)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nadech: Mint auy, this is your fault that I had done this, I don’t get it, I hate you so much, how can I even bring you into my house?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mint struggled to break free. Then she stopped when she could feel his bare skin on her shoulders. Mint pushed him away when he loosened his grip and looked under the blanket to find herself only in shorts and a tank-top. She looked up at Nadech.)

Mint: Ahhhh! What did you…

(Mint got up to hit him, but she was dizzy and fell back. Nadech quickly caught her and set her onto the bed)

Nadech: I won’t do anything to you idiot.

Mint: Then why am I in your house and where are my clothes?

Nadech: Nee, You’re in my house because I didn’t want to see someone die from the cold when I could’ve saved them and you’re changed because maybe I wanted to see your body, but there was nothing to see anyway so do not worry.

~~~~~~End of Flash Back~~~~~~

(All those memories brought a smile to his face)

Nadech: Mint, I think I have fallen for you

-Nadech and Mint’s room-

(The Professor locked the doorknob and instead of leaving her on the couch, he took her all the way to the bed and sat her down)

Mint: Thanks professor, for help bringing me here

Professor: My pleasure

Mint: You may go now before they miss you at the party

(The professor smiled and only turned to close the bedroom door, locking it. By now Mint was sure something was up)

Mint: Um, professor you should go

(The professor only came closer and closer as Mint backed away on the bed)

Professor: Do you know that I’ve had my eyes on you since the first day I saw you, and today I finally get to be alone with you

Mint: What do you mean?

Professor, I mean I’m going to have a little fun with you

(The professor grabbed Mint’s feet and dragged her till she was laying with her back on the bed. Mint screamed in pain when he had pulled her ankle)

Mint: No let me go!

Professor: I’d be stupid if I did

(The professor jumped on top of her and pinned her hands up above her head)

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Holy Shit
how old is the bloody professor
Thank god
Lets hope praek come in time like in every lakorn

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Answer to YaMaMiKi, the professor is in his late twenties and I love the poster, thanks. :) Also thank you everyone for reading. :p

Episode 8.5:

(Nadech shook his head in disbelief, then he ran all the way up a flight of stairs just to get to their room. As Nadech reached the room, he stopped, thinking about how to say it to her, but before he could he heard a scream from inside the room. Without thinking twice he kicked the door down and ran in)

Nadech: Mint…

(He went over and unlocked the bedroom door, seeing professor on top of Mint. Nadech rushed over and pulled the professor off of her and punched him. Mint was crying and sat up, she was glad that Nadech had came in time. The professor managed to get up and run out the door with Nadech chasing after. When the professor disappeared down the hall, Nadech rushed back to Mint and pulled her into his arms, patting her head. Mint wrapped her arms around Nadech’s waist and cried)

Mint: I thought no one would come

Nadech: Don’t cry, I’m here, I won’t let anything happen to you

(Mint felt safe in his arms, which confused her, he had always hurt her and made her cry, but this one time where he was here for her, she felt safe. Mint pulled away with an uneasy feeling. Nadech watched as she moved away from him)

Mint: Sorry

Nadech: Why are you apologizing?

(Mint shook her head in response, Nadech reached out to her, but she pushed him away)

Mint: I want to be alone

Nadech: I’m not going to leave you alone, not after what happened

Mint: Why do you care?

Nadech: I…

Mint: Don’t answer me, do you really hate me that much?

Nadech: What do you mean?

Mint: It was your fault that everything happened

Nadech: I just wanted to know why you were so afraid of that lady, it was you who pulled away and almost fell over the edge of the roof

(Nadech got up and stared at Mint guilty as he said all of this)

Nadech: Heck, who even told you to wear such a sort dress?!

(Mint looked up at him in anger)

Mint: Now you are going to say that it’s my fault that you tore up my other dress and forced me to wear this one?!

(Nadech ran his fingers through his hair in frustration and grabbed Mint, pulling her up until she was against him, their faces only inches apart)

Nadech: I just want to strangle you for doing this to me

Mint: What did I do?

(Nadech stared right into her eyes, not sure how to answer her. Maybe she made him speechless, confused and his heart beat so differently)

Nadech: Mint, I can’t do this anymore, I have to tell you that I like you

(Mint squinted in question, denying his confession)

Nadech: I do, Mint, I worry about you, I feel hurt when you are hurt and as I’m speaking right now, my heartbeat is racing uncontrollably in your essence

(Mint shook her head in disbelief, she pushed him away and slapped him)

Mint, tears flowing: Stop playing with me! I know you’re just lying, do you think I’m such a fool that will easily fall for your games?!

(Mint sobbed and limped into the restroom, closing the door with a loud bang. Nadech just stood there realizing that he had hurt her too much for her to accept his feelings)

-In Thai Land-

(Mild opened her eyes as the sun shined through the window at her face. She tried to sit up, but realized her hands were tied behind her. Finally she remembered what happened)

~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~

Mild: I won’t let Mint marry a guy like that

(Mild walked all the way to Nick’s house and called out to him. Nick and Long and Lang came out of the house)

Nick: Ouy, what are you doing here?! It’s too late if you want to marry me, because now I have someone else to marry

Mild: I won’t let you marry Mint, she doesn’t love you!

Nick, laughing: And what are you going to do about it?

Mild: I’ll make you a deal

Nick: What, you sleep with me?

Mild: No, I will marry you if you let Mint go

(Nick came down the stairs and walked around her, laughing. He came to a stop right in front of her)

Nick: Let me make you a deal, I marry you and let Mint go, but you have to tell me where that loser brother of yours took my brother Num’s fiancé

(Mild looked up at him confused)

Mild: Saran didn’t take Sammie anywhere

Nick: Yes, I’m pretty sure of that, but until Sammie returns, you won’t be going anywhere

(Mild knew what they were going to do. She tried to run but Long and Lang had already blocked her way from behind)

~~~~~~End of Flashback~~~~~~

(Mild tried to untie herself, but it was no use)

Mild: hey, you! Let me go!

(Right after she called out, the door opened and Nick walked in)

Nick: Rise and shines my lovely bride

Mild, glaring: I’m not your bride, let me go

Nick, pouting: Oh, but you said you were going to marry me

Mild: We never even made the deal

Nick: Okay then, how about we seal it with a kiss?

(Nick came closer, grabbing Mild’s chin raising her head up as he moved in. Mild shook away and spit at him. Nick wiped his face in anger)

Nick: So it’s not going to be the nice way huh?

Mild: I will never kiss you, let me go

Nick, nodding: Okay then, stay there and die from starvation

(Mild glared at Nick as he went out and closed the door. Mild got back to trying to free herself. Again the door opened and Mr. Punitnai came in)

Mild: Who are you?

Mr. P: I’m Sammie’s dad, and I want you to tell me where she is

Mild: I don’t know, where she goes is not my problem and how am I supposed to know where she is if her own father doesn’t know?

Mr. P: Know or not, it is your problem, before she ran off, she told me that she loves your brother and did everything to get away from us to go meet him

Mild, secretly glad to hear that Sammie loved Saran: Well I guess it’s because she has a heartless father who is forcing her to marry a guy she doesn’t love

(They glared at each other)

Mr. P: Funny, I heard that you are not as hard-headed as your younger sister, but if you are this much already, I can’t imagine how your sister can be

Mild: You have no right to say that about my sister, she had to go into hiding because of Nick and now Sammie’s going into hiding because of you, I can’t control that

Mr. P: If you aren’t going to do this the nice way, then I will have to force you to tell us where they are

(Mr. Punitnai grabbed Mild and dragged her out into the car, Mild protesting. When they all were in the car, Long started the engine and drove out the driveway toward Mild’s house. Mild wished and prayed that they will never find Saran and Sammie if they really loved each other)

-In America-

(After the party it was already half an hour to midnight. Singto, Bie, Ying,and Grace all came down together. Just like planned, Ying grabbed Bie’s hand and ran ahead. Grace and Singto walking after. Bie kept turning around to look at Grace. Grace felt her chest thumping to the rhythm of jealousy, though she wanted to deny it)

Singto, giving Grace a hand: Come on

(Grace looked at Singto’s hand and thinking why not, she grabbed it and they ran after Ying and Bie)

Ying: Woo!!! This is so fun!

Bie: Oh, sure it is

(Ying smiled and got straight on to the next step. Ying pretended to trip and Bie caught her just as Singto and Grace caught up. Grace felt uneasy seeing this, she pulled her hand away from Singto’s and walked ahead. Bie let go of Ying and quickly chased after Grace. Ying got up and her and Singto giggled to themselves)

Ying: Just like planned

Singto: Well there’s still the part where they tell each other they like each other

Ying: Yeah, let’s hope it goes that way

(Ying laughed once more and ran ahead, then Singto ran after, they were headed on their way to spy on Bie and grace)

(Bie caught up to Grace and grabbed her hand. Grace turned to face him)

Bie: Grace, are you okay?

Grace: Oh, Yes I am, I just felt like going for a walk

Bie: Are you sure?

Grace: Yes, what do you think that I ran because I saw you and Ying hugging?

Bie: Um, no, but if you did, I just want to tell you th…

Grace: no, it’s okay if you guys like each other, really

(Grace pretended to smile though her heart is crying out. Bie felt sad to hear Grace say that. Maybe she doesn’t like him like he likes her)

Bie: Yeah, I like Ying too

(Grace could feel the tears coming, but she forced them to stay in with a smile on her face)

Grace: Oh, I’m happy for you two, I like Singto too. um, I’m tired so I’m going to go, bye

(Grace pulled her hand away from Bie’s and walked away)

Bie, quietly to himself: But I like you Grace, more than friends

(Singto and Ying had heard Bie and Grace’s whole conversation and Ying was disheartened that it had went this way. Singto shook his head in annoyance and was about to go over to Bie to smack him on the head for being so dumb, but Ying didn’t want to go, she ran off. Singto then went over to Bie)

Singto: Bie, you idiot, why don’t you tell her you like her?

Bie, turning to face Singto: She doesn’t like me that way, and I told you, she’s not mine, she likes you

(Singto shook his head as Bie smiled and tried to hide his feelings)

Bie: Well, let’s go in then, I bet I can beat you

(Bie ran ahead and though Singto was exhausted, he decided to play along)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
This chapter is more focused back in thai land, but i'll get to Nalida again, be patient. :) So here is Mike and Peung, just realized i hadn't updated on them for a long time now. :p

Episode 8.6:

-In Thai Land-

Peung’s Village:

(Peung looked up at Mike as he waved to her from the field, running along with the kwai there. It had been a month since Peung had found Mike and helped him recover from the bullet wound. Mike was staying with them until he regains his memory)

Mike: Peung!

(Peung smiled and got up to give him water. Mike was shirtless wearing cloth pants that were rolled at the waist and only went a little below the knee. Mike smiled as Peung handed him the cup of water)

Peung: Are you tired?

Mike: No, just feeling fine, feels like I used to do this all the time and there’s abeautiful lady like you, bringing me water too, thanks

(Peung blushed, and turned away nervously. She had developed feelings for him during his stay. Mike handed her the cup and grabbed the wheat bag, going again. Peung headed back to the house.)

(Mike glanced at her with a smile and just as he turned back to the field, his head began to hurt. Mike grunted as he dropped the wheat bag and fell to the ground pressing his hands to his head to stop the pain. Peung was startled and ran back to Mike)

Peung, grabbing onto Mike’s arm: What happened? Nai?

(Mike screamed as an image came to his mind. There was a wide wheat field out in front of him and his house off to the right. Then a lady with her hair up in a bun wearing a Thai traditional skirt and a dark blue button-up shirt walked up to him. It was blurry, yet it felt so real, like he had lived it before.)

Peung, shaking him: Nai? Can you get up?

(Mike screamed one last time as he heard someone calling his name, “Mike, Mike” Mike knocked out into Peung’s arms)

Peung: Nai?

(Peung decided to get water for him, but she couldn’t leave him there. She got up and holding his arms, dragged him out of the muddy field. Mike was already covered in mud. Peung got a cup of water and poured it into Mike’s mouth, and poured some on her hand, wiping Mike’s face)

Peung: Wake up Nai

(Mike coughed then slowly opened his eyes, the sunlight blinding his eyes. He squinted and noticed Peung sitting beside him)

Mike: Peung, I remember my name now

(Mike sat up in excitement, grabbing Peung’s hands)

Mike: I remember my name is Mike!

(Peung nodded, happy with him as well as Mike stood up shouting in glee)

-Saran and Sammie-

(Sammie stood up smiling, with a full stomach and feeling better than she has ever felt in years. Saran came up behind her as she stretched her arms up. Saran used the moment to wrap his rms around her. Sammie smiled)

Sammie: It’s almost noon you know?

Saran: Yes, I do, do you want to go somewhere?

Sammie: Sure, I want to go to the place we first met

Saran: Why?

Sammie: I have something to do

(Saran smiled and nodded, taking her hand and leading the way. They ran all the way there and almost into the water if Sammie hadn’t stopped in time)

Sammie: Yoot yoot yoot!

(Saran laughed out loud as he went back to Sammie’s side)

Saran: What is it?

Sammie: Did you know that if two people who like each other make a promise in the place they first met, it’ll last forever?

Saran: Really, who told you that?

Sammie: My mom

(At the mention about her mom, Sammie became sad, thinking about it. Saran noticed and pulled her into a hug)

Saran: Then we should make one

Sammie, looking up at Saran: Okay

Saran: I promise to love and will never let Sammie get hurt no matter what happens or how hard it is

Sammie, smiling: I promise to never let Saran have to worry about me and I will love him as much as he loves me too

(Sammie brought her left pinky up in front of them. Saran laughed and brought his right pinky up, linking with Sammie’s. When they let go, Saran turned to her and kissed her forehead)

(As they pulled away, they heard gunshots going off. They turned around to find Mr. Punitnai, Nick and Num standing there)

Mr. P: Sammie, get over here now!

(Saran pulled Sammie behind her)

Saran: No, I won’t let her go

Sammie: No dad, I’m not going back to marry Num

Mr. P: You must, you are my daughter and you have to do as I say

Saran: No, Mr. Punitnai, please don’t force her to marry someone she doesn’t love

Mr. P: And let her marry you? A poor person who can’t even help himself and his family?

(Nick and his servants laughed. Saran knew that he was poor and probably won’t fit for Sammie. Sammie shook her head at him when he turned to look at her with doubt. Just seeing her face gave him courage)

Saran, looking at Mr. P: I may be poor, but I will do anything to make sure Sammie is happy even if I have to lose my life doing it

(Sammie’s heart fluttered at his words, she had thought he would give her away easily like last time, but not this time, he was going to get her no matter what)

Mr. P: And how do you plan to do that?

Saran: I told you, with my life, I’ll protect her

(Mr. Punitnai glared at them as Saran grabbed Sammie’s hand)

Saran: Please sir, I plead of you to let us be

Num: Sammie, are you sure about that?

Sammie, turning to Num: Yes, I love him and he loves me too, please let us go Num, dad

Mr. P: If you won’t come nicely, I’m afraid we’ll have to get a little rough

(Mr. Punitnai nodded to nick and his servants. They rushed over to capture Sammie, but before they reached her, Saran and Sammie jumped into the river, being carried down by the current. Nick swore under his breath and they all ran back to the car to drive down the river)

(Num had heard Sammie’s words clearly and he didn’t want to be the person to break them apart, but if he said anything, his dad would kill him since his dad loved Nick more. All Num could do is go into the car and let them chase after Saran and Sammie)

-Mike and Peung-

(Peung quickly chased after Mike as he headed up the river, trying to find out where he was from. After seeing the images in his mind, he was sure there was someone waiting for him and he needed to know)

Peung: Mike, slow down

Mike: I need to find out who she is, where I live and if there are other people waiting and looking for me

Peung: Well you can go slower than this can’t you, no matter what you’re going to meet them right?

Mike, slowing down: Oh, sure

Peung: Can we rest for a minute?

Mike, nodding: Yes, sorry for making you come out all this way

(Peung smiled and sat down against a tree. As Mike was about to sit, he heard voices calling for help)

Mike: Do you hear that?

(Peung nodded, looking around)

Mike: It’s coming from over here

(Mike headed toward the voices, leading to the river)

(Saran was holding onto a tree root that was sticking out from the ground as he called for help, holding Sammie in his other arm. Mike got there, seeing them in the water)

Mike: Hey, you

(Saran looked up surprised to find Mike there)

Saran: Mike?

Mike: You know me?

Saran: Yes, now would you help us?

(Mike reached out and pulled them out of the water. Saran sat there hugging Sammie as she coughed out some water that she swallowed flowing down the river)

Saran: Sammie, are you ok?

Sammie: Yes, I’m fine, we have to go before they catch up

Peung, walking up to them: Go where?

(They all looked at her)

Mike: Oh, this is Peung and Peung these people say that they know me

(Saran was confused at Mike’s words. Has he forgotten?)

Saran: What do you mean Mike, you don’t know me?

(Mike shook his head)

Peung: It’s like this, a month ago I found Mike by the river, he was shot and had a head injury causing him to not remember anything

(Saran couldn’t believe his ears, so it was Nick and his guys after all just as he had thought. Sammie listened to them and putting all the pieces she know together and figured it out)

Sammie: So Nick tried to murder Mike s he would get Mild to himself?

(Everyone turned to her)

Mike: Someone tried to murder me?

(Peung made sure she didn’t hear it wrong, that Mike had someone already as Saran nodded)

Saran: As I think, yes

Mike: What? Why?

Saran: Mike, you are my sister Mild’s husband, but Nick likes Mild and he tried to kill you

Mike: Mild?

(Mike’s head started hurting again thinking about the name, he suddenly fell to the ground and Peung knelt down, holding him as he screamed from the pain. Saran and Sammie sat and watched)

Peung: Mike?

(Mike shook his head as the headache went away. He sat up again, still remembering how awful the pain was)

Sammie: Saran, we have to go now

Peung: Who are you running from?

Saran: Oh, right, Nick, Num and Sammie’s dad are on their way here, you should go before they find out that you’re still alive

(Mike nodded and they all stood up, about to go, but another gunshot sounded. The bad guys had already arrived, only this time with Mild in their hands. Mike noticed Nick and Mild)

Mike: Mild!

Mild: Mike!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
@ YaMaMiKi, thanks for reading along, I'll try to update more on Nalida. :p
I made a poster for another couple that are coming up. :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I'll try to update everyday for a couple of months because, I have nothing to do much. I'm moving and have already finished packing up my lakorn so to kill time, I'll be writing. LOL. So I will try to update almost everyday. :p