Will It Be-Tau Hai Tur Ja Leum

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Here you go, hope you all enjoy it. :p

Episode 8.7:

(Nick, Long and Lang were all stunned to find out Mike was still alive. Nick glared back at his useless servants, Long and Lang turned away ashamed)

Nick: So there you are Mike, have been gone for so long, I thought you went somewhere really far away

Mike, now finally remembering everything: No Nick, if you think getting rid of me will get you Mild, then you are wrong

(Peung looked up at Mike, now knowing for sure that he was already taken. Her tears rolled out. Mike turned to Saran and Sammie)

Mike: You guys should go, I can handle this

Saran: Are you sure?

(Mike nodded. Saran agreed, he and Sammie took off, but Peung refused to go)

(Mr. Punitnai and Num chased after Sammie and Saran, but Num only went half way and came back to eavesdrop on Nick and Mike)

Nick: So you may have survived once, but this time you won’t be able to get away

(Nick looked over at Peung and chuckled)

Nick: And that little girl behind you, well let’s see what I will do to her

(Num couldn’t believe what Nick was saying, he knew that nick goes around taking people’s money, but murder?)

(Long and Lang laughed as Nick raised the gun up pointing at Mike. Mild shook her head)

Mild: No!

Num: No!

(Num came out from behind the tree and ran all the way to Peung as Nick fired at Peung instead, figuring that Mike would try to save her so he couldn’t dodge. The bullet hit Num straight in the back. Peung froze there shocked that he had come out of nowhere to save her. Num fell forward into Peung. They both fell to the ground, num on top of her. Mild broke free from Long’s grip and ran toward Mike when Nick fired another shot.)

Peung: Mike!

Mike: No! Mild!

(Mild fell to the ground right in front of Mike. Mike knelt down hugging her. Peung watched Mike holding Mild, he loved her very much. Peung knew now that she would never be able to get his heart from her.)

(After taking the second shot, Nick finally took his time to look at who he has shot. He realized that Num was lying on the ground unconscious. He got scared that he had shot his own brother, if his dad finds out, no matter how much his dad loved him, he was in trouble. Nick dropped the gun and ran away, Long and Lang following after him)

-Saran and Sammie-

(Saran and Sammie came to a stop at a cliff, looking down as Mr. Punitnai caught up to them)

Mr. P: Sammie, come over here now!

Sammie: No dad, I won’t go back

Saran: I will never let Sammie marry someone she doesn’t love

Mr. P: If you don’t give her to me, I will not let your sister go, let’s do a trade

(Sammie looked up at Saran as he thought about it. He didn’t know which one to chose, he loves Sammie and his sister. Sammie knew Saran was stuck with the decision. She didn’t want it to be her fault that Mild gets hurt. Sammie sadly let go of Saran’s arm. Saran looked down at her as she walked back to her dad’s side)

Saran: Sammie

Sammie: I know you love me, but I can’t let Mild get hurt because of me, I’ll be okay

(Saran shed some tears as Sammie walked away with her dad, just as Nick, Long and Lang got there. Saran didn’t see Mild or Mike, he wondered what happened)

Saran: Where’s Mild?

(Mr. Punitnai looked over to Nick expecting an answer. Sammie was waiting too)

Nick: I…

Saran: No, I want to know right now Nick, did you hurt her?!

(Nick made sure that Mr. P did not see before smirking at Saran. Saran shook his head in anger. He ran toward them, but Nick, Long and Lang all pushed him down to the ground and began kicking him. Sammie broke away from her dad’s grip and pushed them away from Saran)

Sammie: No, I won’t go with you if you hurt him!

(Mr. Punitnai nodded to Nick and he grabbed Sammie, pulling her back to the car as she protested, seeing Long and Lang beat Saran up)

-In America-

(Nadech still sat on the foot of the bed even though it was already three in the morning, he couldn’t go to sleep. Mint was still in the restroom, thinking about what Nadech had said to her, trying to figure out if he was lying or not. Part of her wanted to accept it, but part of her knew that it wasn’t possible. Nadech went over to the door and banged on it)

Nadech: Mint, come out, I’m sorry, I know that it was my fault that this happened, I won’t do it again

(Mint finally was able to breathe freely after hearing that. She wiped her tears and opened the door, peeking out at Nadech)

Nadech: I’m really sorry

Mint: Promise you won’t ever do it again?

(Nadech nodded and Mint smiled, finally opening the door all the way and stepped out. Nadech was relieved that she was okay, but just as he grabbed her hand, she fell into his arms unconscious)

Nadech, worried: Mint, are you okay?

(He carried her over to the bed. Mint had been having a huge headache from all the crying and thinking. Nadech got a bowl of water and wiped Mint’s arms)

Mint: Mild, Saran, I’m sorry…dad

(Nadech looked up hearing her speak)

Mint: I won’t let them hurt you…

(Nadech listened carefully. Not let who hurt who?)

Mint: I won’t let her see me, I won’t let her see me…no…

(Nadech had finally heard enough and he placed his hand over her lips, scooting closer)

Nadech: Shhh, it’s okay Mint, no one will find you

(Nadech got into bed and held her in his arms as Mint quieted down)

-Outside the hotel-

(Ying had been sitting outside in the cold thinking about what Bie and Grace had said. Ying never wanted to come in between her friend’s love. Ying now was leaning against a pole, sitting next to a few bushes, trembling)

Ying, in her sleep: What have I done?

(Ken had forgotten his phone out in the car and went to get it. He heard Ying’s voice and looked around finally spotting her by the pole. He went over to her side and shook her until she awoke. Ying looked up at him)

Ken: What are you doing out here so early?

Ying: I…I’m sleeping

Ken: yes, I know that, but out here?

Ying: Yeah, you got a problem with that? Who are you anyway?

(Ying stood up and scooted her face so close to Ken’s squinting to see better)

Ying: Oh, Ai Ken bah

(Ying started laughing hysterically)

Ken, grabbing onto Ying: Hey, are you drunk?

Ying: Drunk? Who was drinking? You?

Ken: No, were you drinking?

Ying: Oh, I was at the rooftop party, I was having fun, but…

(Ying began to cry and wrapped her arms around Ken, leaning her head on his shoulder)

Ying: Is it my fault? I hurt my best friend’s feelings

Ken, shocked: You must be drunk

Ying: no! I’m not drunk, I’m sad!

(Ying pulled away and smacked Ken on the head)

Ken: Ow, what was that for?

Ying: For being stupid, why didn’t you tell her you like her, why did you have to lie?!

Ken: You are definitely drunk and you shouldn’t be out here alone this early, remember what happened to me last time?

Ying: Then why are you out here?

Ken: I’m a guy

Ying: Yeah, a pretty useless guy who got beat up, let me tell you, I just stole a hundred dollars from you

(Ying backed away from Ken and held up his wallet in front of him, laughing. Ken checked his back pocket and his wallet was gone)

Ken: Oh ho, how did you do that?

Ying: I’m good

(Ying threw his wallet back at him and fell forward. Ken caught her as his wallet fell to the ground)

Ken: You are so crazy, but so cute when you are drunk

Ying: Who’s not crazy, I’m cute, I’m not drunk!

(After saying that, Ying just blacked out. Ken felt her forehead and it was burning. He picked ujp his wallet and carried her into his hotel room, forgetting his phone)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
@ Fantastic, it's fine if you make me a poster. More is better. :)

Episode 9.1:

-In Thai Land-

(Num woke up in an unfamiliar place. He tried to sit, up but was forced back with a piercing pain on his shoulder. He grunted, startling the Peung who was sitting next to him turned the other way)

Peung: Stay still, don’t move around

Num, noticing her there: Where am I?

Peung: You’re at my house

Num: Your house? Where is that

Peung: the town down river from yours

Num: Oh, who are you?

Peung: My name is Peung, um, thank you for saving me

(Num nodded and calmed down, closing his eyes, trying to ignore the pain. Peung smiled at Num before getting up to go inside to get him some water)

(Mike sat there holding Mild’s hand in his)

Mike: Mild, I told you I would never let you get hurt, but now you had to get shot because of me, I’m sorry

(Mike brought her hand up to his face as he cried. Peung walked in when he said that, she couldn’t take it and ran out the door. Num got ready to drink, but Peung ran right pass him, leaving him confused)

Num: Peung, are you okay?

(Peung ignored him and kept running into the woods)

-In America-

(Ying opened her eyes to find Ken staring at her face, so close they would be touching in one inch. Ying screamed and pushed him away)

Ying: What were you doing to me?!

Ken: Nothing, I didn’t do anything

Ying: Where am I?

Ken, hesitating: In my room

(Ying shook her head, looking around then down at herself who was only in shorts and a t-shirt. Her eyes widened an looked over to Ken. His eyes grew larger too realizing what she was thinking)

Ken, bringing his hands up to block himself: No, I…I didn’t…

Ying: You pervert, you, you impolite…man, you…you

(Ying was pointing her finger at him in anger and unable to think of what to call him, she just charged at him full force. She jumped on him, sending them both to the ground, her on top. Ying began to punch him in the face like how all guys do. Ken was surprised at how strong she was)

Ken, protesting: Wait…Ying… I didn’t do it!

(Ying wouldn’t listen and continued on until Ken couldn’t hold on longer. He grabbed her arms and turned her over onto the ground, this time him on top of her)

Ken: Listen to me would you!

(Ying stopped and looked directly into his eyes)

Ying: What else do you have to say?

Ken, sighing: Last night I found you sleeping out in the cold, and you seemed drunk, you even stole a hundred from me, then you blacked out, and I had to bring you here

Ying, thinking about it: Why should I believe you?

Ken: I had the maid come in to change your clothes

(Ying finally was able to calm down and pushed him off of her)

Ying: Thanks, ugh, I have such a headache

(Ying rubbed her head trying to stop it. Ken smiled watching her actions, thinking to himself how cute she looked. Finally Ying looked up when Ken laughed, remembering how she acted earlier)

-Nadech and Mint-

(Mint shivered and pulled Nadech’s arms tighter around herself, waking him up)

Nadech: Mint?

Mint: Hmm?

Nadech: You’re up already?

Mint: No, I’m just cold

Nadech: Oh, then keep sleeping, I’ll keep you warm

Mint: Okay P Mild

(Nadech raised her head at the name he called her, he shook his head and chuckled)

Nadech: Oh, just sleep talking again

(He moved closer to her making sure she was warmer like he had said. Mint turned to face him and buried her head close to his chest. Nadech smiled to himself)

Nadech: Even if you don’t accept that I love you now, some day I will make you see it and as long as I get to take care of you like this, I’m satisfied

(Nadech kissed her forehead. Mint stirred and opened her eyes to find Nadech too close. Mint gasped and pulled away)

Mint: What were you doing?

Nadech: You were cold so I was hugging you

Mint, turning away, embarrassed: You didn’t have to

Nadech: I wanted to

(Mint ignored Nadech’s reply and got up to go out to the couch. Nadech went after her)

Nadech: Mint, we have to talk

Mint: I don’t have anything to talk about

Nadech: But I do

(Mint rolled her eyes and sat on the couch facing him)

Nadech, sighing: Even if you don’t accept what I said last night, will you please accept what I’m going to say now?

Mint: depends on what it is

Nadech: Will you be my friend?

(Mint stared at him for a long time, thinking about his question and what her answer is going to be. Nadech watched her hopefully)

Mint, coming to a decision: Sure

(Why not, he had saved her from falling off the roof, from the professor and even kept her warm through the night. Nadech smiled at her in joy)

Nadech, jumping over to grab her hand: Thank you so much!

Mint, pulling her hands away: But do not hold my hands like that

(Nadech pressed his lips together and nodded. Mint then turned away and wrapped herself with the blanket that was on the couch, going back to sleep. Nadech watched her close her eyes and then got up to wash himself. When he was gone, Mint opened her eyes again, peeking at the door. Mint didn’t know what to think of it, what Nadech was doing to her, was he trying to make her go crazy?)

-In Thai Land-

(Saran woke up, bright lights blinding him. He brought his hand up to block his eyes trying to see where he was. There was a man and woman sitting at the couch next to the door)

Saran: excuse me

(The man and woman looked over to him, the woman smiled, seeing that he was okay)

Woman: How are you feeling?

Saran: I’m feeling sore all over, what happened to me?

Woman: My husband and I found you at the hurt near the cliff

Man: I think you fell off the cliff, but you were lucky there was a clearing closer below or else you wouldn’t have made it

Saran: I fell off the cliff?

(Saran tried to think of what happened, but nothing came to mind. He shook his head)

Saran: No, I don’t know

Woman: maybe you are too tired to think about it yet, what is your name boy?

Saran: I’m…I, I don’t know who I am, who am I?!

(Saran began to feel a banging inside his head as if something was trying to get out. The man and woman looked at each other in shock. They called the doctor in)

Doctor: I’m afraid the bang to the head has caused some amnesia; right now he doesn’t remember anything

(The doctor showed them the x-ray of his brain damage. The woman began to cry and Saran was confused )

Saran: Amnesia?

Man, to the woman: Why are you crying?

Woman: I don’t know, somehow I just feel so connected to this boy, he reminds me of my son, if my son was still alive, he would be about this boy’s age

Man: Well, he’s not your son

Woman: But I still worry about him, we can’t just leave him here in a place where he doesn’t know anyone

Man: Then what are you going to do?

(The woman looked up at the man, hoping that he would allow it)

Woman: I want to take him in to live with us

(The man stopped to think and shook his head. The woman began to tear up)

Woman: Please, at least until he regains his memories, to make up for the times I didn’t have for my son, please

(The man didn’t want to, but considering his wife’s feelings he agreed. The woman smiled happily and went over to Saran)

Woman: It’s okay, if you don’t remember, you can stay with us until you do

(Saran was confused, why was the woman crying? Why did she want to take him in? Wasn’t she afraid that he might be a bad guy? But Saran was still relieved that he had a place to stay, he was afraid to be alone)

Saran, nodded: Thank you

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Episode 9.2:

-In America-

(Ya’s foot still hurt from last night, but it was better now. Kik asked her about a girl, but Ya didn’t know what to answer because she seriously doesn’t know what Kik was talking about)

Ya: Kik, I told you that I don’t know who she is

Kik: You have to, they are your friends aren’t they?

Ya: No, I only have two friends that are here now and they is Nadech and Ken, both boys, so I don’t know who that girl is

(Kik glared Ya thinking that Ya was lying to her. Ya rolled her eyes and got up heading over to the door)

Ya: I’m going out shopping

(Ya pulled jacket on and left. Kik made fists, she couldn’t take Ya much longer, if it weren’t for the money she would have already token care of her)

(Ya swore under her breath about how annoying her step-mother was. Ya got into the car and started the engine and with out checking, she backed out of the parking space. Ya stomped on the brakes when she heard a loud thump from behind. Parking her car, Ya came out to see what happened)

(Singto had been out for a walk when he was hit by Ya’s car, she came out and jaws dropped as Singto glared up at her)

Singto: Are you trying to kill me?!

Ya, in guilt: I’m so sorry

(Ya hurried over and grabbed his arm)

Ya: here, let me help you

(Singto pushed him away glaring)

Singto: My luck is always sour when you’re around, first you hit me, then we run into bad guys and now you run into me

Ya: But, I didn’t do it on purpose

Singto: Yeah, I’m sure you didn’t mean to

(Singto got up and limped over to the hotel entrance. Ya watched feeling guilty; she ran after him and wrapped his arms around her shoulder helping him walk. Singto took one look at her and decided to not argue since he didn’t have the strength today)

(As they entered the lobby, Singto looked up to find Grace sitting over at the bench. Grace saw them coming and worried, she went over to them)

Grace: What happened?

(Singto glared at Ya as Ya looked at him with apologizing eyes)

Singto: I got ran over by this irresponsible person

Ya: I said sorry

Grace: It’s fine, here, I’ll help you

(Singto smiled relieved that he was going to be free of Ya, but didn’t see Bie coming over. Singto removed his arms off of Ya’s shoulders and placed it on Grace’s. Grace helped him sit down as Bie, seeing it, hid behind the counter)

Grace: How is it feeling?

Singto, looking over to Ya: It’s fine as long as I don’t see this woman ever again

(Ya pouted at him and stomped away)

Grace: Why did you say that? She didn’t mean to run into you

Singto: She is bad luck

(Grace shook her head and smiled. Finally Bie came out from behind the counter and sat down beside them)

Bie: So where’s Ying?

Grace, heart falling: She didn’t come back yesterday

Singto: What? She didn’t?

Bie: We have to go look for her, what if something happened to her?

(Grace knew that Bie was right, but somehow she couldn’t help but feel jealous when Bie worried about Ying. Grace nodded in agreement and as they got up about to go, Ying walked in the entrance with Ken following behind her)

(Bie rushed over to Ying and grabbed her hand. Ying looked pass him to Grace as Grace’s smile faded. Ying pulled her hand away from Bie’s)

Bie: Are you okay?

Ying: Yes I’m fine

Grace: Where were you all night?

Ying: I was outside with Ken

(Ken smiled at them all, doing as Ying told him to do, to not tell them she was at his room or they might think something is going on. She hates when people misunderstand her)

(Ying faked smile at Ken)

Ken: Oh, okay, now I’m going to go

Ying: Oh, good, bye.

(Ying waved by to Ken and pushed him out the door even though he didn’t really want to go. Grace, Bie, and Singto watched her as if she was crazy. Ying looked at them and covered her eyes with her hand)

Ying: Ugh, I have such a bad headache, I’m going to go sleep

(Grace followed after Ying to take care of her. Bie and Singto went back to their rooms since Singto couldn’t go with a hurt leg)

-In Thai Land-

(Nick slowly snuck into his house making sure his dad wouldn’t hear him, but his fate wasn’t on his side and as he turned the doorknob to his room the light’s flickered on. Nick turned to look at his dad)

Nick: Dad

ND: Nick, where is Num?

(Nick thought hard and long on how to answer his dad’s question finally an idea popped up)

Nick: Oh, he said he doesn’t want to marry Sammie anymore and ran away

ND: What? Num ran away?

Nick, heading over to his dad: Yes dad, Num ran away with them after we got Sammie back because he didn’t want to marry Sammie

ND: What a hard headed boy!

(Nick smiled happy that his dad had bought his story. He then went into his room, thinking of another plan and smiled evilly)

-Mike and Mild-

(Mild woke up in the middle of the night screaming, she had been having a nightmare. Mike woke up and calmed her down. Mild was startled to find someone next to herand it was so dark that she couldn’t see who it was)

Mild: Who are you?!

Mike: Just me Mild

(Mild began to cry, hearing Mike’s voice again in a long time. They hugged each other gently to avoid hurting Mild from the wound. Mild groaned as the pain came and Mike let go of her)

Mike: Mild, rest, you are hurt

Mild: Mike I miss you so much

Mike: I know, I miss you too

(Mike kissed Mild on the forehead and let her rest)

-Num and Peung-

(Num still lay out on the porch and was worried sick about Peung since she had been gone the whole day and still hasn’t come back yet. Finally he decided to go look for her, ignoring his shoulder pain. He headed into the woods where Peung had ran into that afternoon)

Num: Peung! Where are you?!

(With one hand holding his arm with the wound up, he ducked under a branch hanging from the tree. It was dark out and he could only see a bit out in front of him with the help of the moon’s light, yet it was very little due to the tall trees)

Num: Peung!

(Peung turned her head toward the voice and got up in a hurry, glad that someone had come out to look for her. Normally she would be able to go back home in the dark, but this time when she came out, she was too sad to care where she was going. Num spotted Peung standing by the river)

Num: Peung

(Peung ran over and wrapped her arms around him)

Peung: I thought no one was ever going to come for me

(Num flinched from Peung’s tight grip and Peung could feel it, she let go)

Peung: Sorry, I forgot

Num: It’s okay, you should go back home, it’s late out

Peung: I was going, but got lost

Num: So forest girl getting lost in the forest?

(Peung managed to let out a giggle that made Num smile. For some reason, Num could feel a connection between them even though this is the first time they met. Ignoring his feelings, he and Peung headed back to her house)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Finally finished this part, took me so long. But here's more Nalida!!! :p

Episode 9.3:

-In America-

(Nadech brought the hot pan over to the couch, waving it above Mint’s face so she could smell the cooked eggs and ham. Mint was hungry, and lifted the blanket off her face, accidentally touching the pan. She pulled her finger back and whimpered. Nadech realized what had happened and quickly set the pan onto the table, rushing over to her. He grabbed her hand and blew onto her finger)

Nadech: Are you okay?

Mint: It was your fault and you still ask me if I’m okay?!

Nadech: I’m so sorry, wait here

(Nadech went to the bathroom grabbing the toothpaste and applied it to her finger)

Nadech: How is it feeling?

Mint: It hurts

Nadech: I promise it’ll be okay

(Nadech blew on it again with the toothpaste on. Mint peeked at Nadech’s focused face and smiled. Nadech looked up at her and she pretended to frown,pulling her hand away)

Mint: I’m okay now

Nadech: Good, let’s go eat now, I made brunch, then don’t forget we have that meeting this evening too

(Mint thought about having to meet with the professor and didn’t like the idea of it)

Mint: What about what happened last night? Should we do something about it?

Nadech, already knowing what she meant: I say, don’t worry about it and just eat

(Mint thought Nadech was crazy for saying that, but she sat down and ate instead. She reached for the spoon, but Nadech grabbed it before she could.)

Mint: Hey, what are you doing?

Nadech: I’ll feed you, since I hurt your hand

Mint: No, you don’t have to; it’ll be awkward since we are only friends

Nadech, whisper: but I want to be more than friends

Mint: What?

Nadech: Nothing

(Mint grabbed the spoon from Nadech’s hand and ate by herself. Nadech just staring at her)

-In Thai Land-

(Dear had been worrying about the marriage this whole time. What if Nadech found out and thinks that she only wants to use him for the money? What if Duangta found out and dislikes them and destroys their plans? Dear thought about it as she drove into the driveway to Nadech's house. She stepped out as Duangta came running to greet her in joy, knowing that she had agreed to the marriage)

Duangta, hugging Dear: Dear, you came at last, how are you doing?

Dear: Auntie, I’m okay

Duangta: Come on in and sit down then we’ll talk

Dear: Okay

Dear and Duangta went in to sit together on the couch)

Duangta: Dear are you going to be able to take on that Mint girl?

Dear: What do you mean?

Duangta: I know that she will not give up on Nadech, she even followed him all the way home, you are her friend, are you going to be able to fight for him?

(Dear, knew that she had to do this for her mom, no matter how much she doesn’t want to. She looked directly into Duangta’s eyes and nodded her head)

Duangta, smiling: Good

(Dear faked a smile and turned away, close to tears. She felt bad for not telling Duangta the truth)

-In America-

(Everybody gathered around in the lobby for their group meeting and preparing for the big day. Everyone was surprised when the professor wasn’t there, but someone new was in his place)

Ying, whispering to Grace: Where’s the old professor?

Grace: I don’t know

Singto, interrupting: I think he couldn’t make it

(Bie just came and stood behind Grace so she wouldn’t see him. Ying noticed and grabbed Singto’s hand, pulling him to stand between Bie and herself. She didn’t want another misunderstanding)

Nadech: Now are you feeling better that he’s not here?

Mint, looking at him: Yes, but why isn’t he here, no one told anyone and only you and I know about it

~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~

(Nadech looked over at Mint as she laid in bed. He grabbed his phone)

Nadech: Hello, I want to tell you about your professor that travel with the track and field students to America

Other person: What is it?

Nadech: I want to say that last night he tried to attack one of the students

OP: Could you tell me exactly what happened?

Nadech: Last night at the party, two ladies were injured and he insisted on taking them to their room. I helped one and he the other, but when I came back I saw him trying to rape the girl so I went to help her, now she’s sleeping in bed and she’s okay now, but I wanted to warn you about the professor and I want you to do something about him before anything else happens

OP: Sure, we’ll make sure he gets his punishment and we will send you a new professor as soon as we can

Nadech: Thank You

~~~~~~End of Flashback~~~~~~

(Nadech ignored Mint’s question and just smiled staring ahead pretending to listen to the new professor talk)

(Mint finally gave up and listened as well as Ying tried to look for her so she can come stand by her too. Grace, Bie and Ying all came over to Mint and Nadech)

Ying: You’re the guy from last night

Mint: Yeah, he’s my room-mate

Grace, whispering: Ooh, he’s cute and good-looking

(Ying laughed and smacked Grace on the shoulder)

Singto: Who’s cute and good-looking?

Ying, laughing: You always think it’s you right?

(Singto chuckled)

Singto: Thanks for the complement

(Grace and Ying rolled their eyes and turned to look at Nadech)

Ying: Hi, I’m Ying

Grace: Grace

Nadech: Hey, nice to meet you too, I’m Nadech

Bie: I’m Bie, I didn’t know you share a room with Mint

Singto: Singto here, and I also didn’t know that you share the same room

(Nadech nodded with a smile and a bit angry, still thinking that Bie and Singto were interested in Mint. That would only explain their shock and curiosity when they found out Mint shared a room with him)

(Out of nowhere, Nadech suddenly wrapped his arm around Mint’s waist. Mint looked up at him wondering what he was doing and tried to pull his arm away)

Mint: What are you doing?

Nadech: Nothing

Mint: Move your arm away

Nadech: Arm, what arm?

(Mint glared at him and pinched his arm. Nadech pulled away, rubbing onto his arm)

Nadech: What was that for?

Nadech: You pinched me

Mint: Pinch, what pinch?

(Nadech glared at her and shook his head, thinking “Now you’re using my words against me? The others looked at them and could tell that there was something definitely going on there)

-In Thai Land-

(Sammie banged on the door once more crying out, but it was no use since it was really late and everyone was asleep. Her hands were tied behind her back and her feet chained to the leg of the bed.)

Sammie: Dad! Let me go! You can’t do this to me! Dad!

(Sammie gave up and plopped down on the floor, knowing that it was no use. She couldn’t go to sleep though, worrying about Saran, what had they done to him and it was all her fault)

Sammie: Saran I’m sorry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Saran screamed and sat up in the bed as he woke up from his dream. There was a girl in there calling for help, but it wasn’t too clear. Saran shook his head in confusion, who was he?)

Saran: Who am I?

(Suddenly the lights turned on and the nurse walked over to him)

Nurse: Are you okay? I heard you screaming

Saran: I’m okay; I just had a bad dream

Nurse: Oh, okay then, you must rest, tomorrow we’ll see if you’re well enough to go home

(Saran nodded and laid back down in bed, closing his eyes since the bright lights burned his eyes. The nurse turned off the TV that Saran had kept on the whole night and left. Saran sat back up, he didn’t want to go to sleep, he didn’t want to have those bad dreams)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
So sorry for the long wait, I just had a writer's block, but now i got back on track again. Hope you enjoy this part. :p

Episode 9.4:

(Ya sat by her window staring out as she thought about what she had done. She had almost broke his leg just like she had promised)

Ya: I shouldn’t have made that dumb promise to myself, now I almost did it for real, I have to go apologize to him.

(Ya went out the door heading to the hotel)

(The group of students headed out for their first contest meet. As everyone got into the bus, Ya spotted them from across the street. She saw Singto and jumped up and down waving to him. Singto looked up at her and rolled his eyes as she ran over to him. Nadech wondered what Ya was doing. Ya pulled Singto to face her)

Ya: hey, I’m sorry about yesterday, can we start over and become friends?

Singto: What’s your problem?

Ya: What?

Singto: Do you know that every time I meet you, I always have bad luck, it’s like you’re carrying a bad-luck magnet that only affects me

Ya: That’s not my fault

Singto: Then whose fault is it? Mine?

Ya: As a matter of fact it is yours, you can’t blame your bad luck on someone else just because you can’t accept it

(Ya glared at Singto, she had only come here to break the ice, but here he makes it hard for her)

Singto: Why don’t you just leave me alone, it’ll be better that way

Ya: Fine, if that’s the way you want it, but I swear you will regret it soon

(Ya angrily turned to cross the street as a car came by. Ya screamed as Singto pulled her back and her head bumped into his nose. Singto groaned and let go of Ya,covering his nose as it bled. Ya looked up at him in worry)

Ya: I’m so…

Singto: Look what you’ve done?

(Mint and Grace peeked out from the bus to see what was wrong and Nadech shook his head at how Singto was treating Ya)

Mint: Singto, it’s not her fault

Singto, looking over at Mint: How is this not her fault?

Ya: If you hadn’t pulled me back, I wouldn’t have hit you

Singto: If I hadn’t pulled you back you could’ve died

(Ya couldn’t argue with that and she pouted, but she was shockingly happy that he had cared if she died or not)

Singto: Why didn’t I just let you die?

(Ya opened her mouth to protest, but knew it was no use)

Ya, turned to Nadech: Where are you guys going?

Singto: None of your business

Nadech, rolled his eyes at Singto: We’re going to the cross-country meet today

Ya’s face lit up: Cross-country?! I want to go too!

Singto: Well you ca…

(Nadech pushed Singto back)

Nadech: Just get in the bus, if she wants to go no one can stop her

(Singo glared at Nadech, then at Ya and went to sit down in the bus. Ying, Bie and Grace stared at him as Mint watched Nadech and Ya talk)

Nadech: Okay, then you can follow behind I have to get in now

(Ya nodded and Nadech came to sit down next to Mint. The professor made sure everyone was on before telling the driver to go)

(Ya waved to the bus as it drove off and about to head to her car, she bumped into Ken)

Ken: Hey, watch where you are going

Ya: Sorry

(Ken looked up at Ya)

Ken: Oh, it’s just you, what are you doing out here anyway?

Ya: I’m going to the cross-country meet today

Ken: Really, may I go with you too, my car broke down yesterday

Ya: Oh, sure, Nadech is in the race too

Ken: I know and so is Ying

Ya, jokingly: Ying? A girlfriend?

(Ken shook his head sadly)

Ken: Sadly not, but if sshe was my girlfriend I’ll be glad

Ya: Ooh, so you’re interested in her

Ken: Yeah, so are we going?

Ya: Oh, yeah

(They got into Ya’s car and she drove after the bus)

(Ying peeked down at Singto’s nose as he covered it)

Ying: Has it stopped bleeding yet?

Singto: No

Bie: Are you going to be okay?

Mint: Are you going to be able to run?

Singto, looking at Mint: Yes, I will be

Nadech: It’s just a nose bleed, you’re not going to die

(Singto glared over to Nadech)

Singto: Well let it be you and I never said I was going to die

Nadech: I never said that you did

Mint: Nadech stop it

Nadech: Yeah sure, protect your boyfriend

Ying: Ooh, I sense a little jealousy here

Mint and Nadech: No it’s not

(Mint and Nadech looked at each other and then Mint scooted away from Nadech. Nadech only watched her angry that she was moving away and closer to Bie)

(Bie looked over to Grace who turned away at the same time. Bie didn’t know what to do since he told her that he liked Ying instead and she liked Singto. Bie let out a breath of irritation)

(Grace looked up at him and they smiled at each other sadly then turned away again. Mint noticed it and gently kicked Ying to look)

Ying: Hmm?

Mint: I see two shy bunnies

(Mint eyed each one of them, to indicate what she was talking about. Nadech turned to her, confused as to what she was saying)

Ying: I know

Mint: So how was it

Ying: It failed

(Now Bie, Singto, Grace and Nadech were listening trying to figure out what they were talking about and finally Singto got it)

Singto: Yeah, it was a stupid thing to do

(Ying nodded in agreement and Mint knew. Finally they noticed Nadech staring at them as if they were crazy. They stopped talking)

(It was a long ride to get there, and as everyone stepped out of the bus, they stretched to get rid of the numbness. Singto’s nose had stopped bleeding, but his shirt was all bloody as if he had just stepped out of a killer movie)

Singto: Hey, save me a seat; I have to go wash my shirt first

Bie: Alright, be quick, we’re already 30 minutes late

(Singto nodded and headed to the restroom)

(When everyone was seated, Ya and Ken came up to them and sat down. Ya noticed Singto was missing, but she kept quiet. Grace looked at her watch and turned to Bie)

Grace: Where’s Singto, it’s almost our turn

Bie: He’s still at the bathroom, washing the blood off his shirt, he’ll be here, if he doesn’t come in ten minutes then I will go get him

(Grace nodded and turned back to watch the racers do their thing. Ya had over-heard what Bie had said and without anyone knowing she headed to the men’s restroom. It was empty because everyone was at the stadium. Ya could hear the water running and Singo whining)

Singto: That girl always bringing me bad-luck If I ever meet her again I will make sure she gets it

(Ya got angry and stormed into the restroom, Singto turned around in surprise. Ya noticed that Singto was shirtless and she screamed covering her eyes with her hands)

Singto: Shut up!

Ya: What are you doing?!

Singto: Shut up before someone thinks I’m doing something to you

Ya: Put your shirt on!

(Singto rolled his eyes and set his shirt on the sink and headed over to Ya. He moved her hands from her face and she screamed backing up into the wall. Singto moved closer to her and kind of enjoying this, he moved even closer. Ya turned her face side-ways and closed her eyes whimpering)

Singto, laughing: I’m sorry, but I can’t do as you wish

Ya: What?!

Singto: Yes exactly, my shirt is bloody all thanks to you and now you turn yourself into a peeping tom and check me out half naked pretending you haven’t ever seen it before

Ya: What are you saying?

Singto: I’m saying why the heck are you always following me around?!

Ya: I’m not!

Singto: then explain what you are doing in the men’s bathroom staring straight at me

Ya: I was going to the girl’s bathroom and got lost?

Singto: Right, if you want me so much, why don’t you just tell me, I might even give you a freebie

Ya, in anger: What do you mean I want you?

Singto: That would explain this morning you almost getting run over on purpose to get close to me

(Ya glared at him and unwillingly, she slapped his faced)

Ya: Don’t think too much of yourself! A person like you does not even compare to a homeless dog in the streets

(Singto stared at her in anger and not knowing what else to do, he grabbed her face and pulling her to him, placed his lips onto hers. Ya found herself frozen from disbelief and her eyes gently closing as he kissed her. Her body now weak, but she didn’t know why she didn’t stop, or push him away.)

Singto, finally pulling away: Sorry

(Ya just stood there looking at him as he nervously turned away and went back to grab his shirt. Ya shook her head and ran out the door as fast as she could as her heart raced. All she wanted was to say sorry and to get away from Singto as far as possible to keep him from hearing her heart beat. How it raced when he had kissed her. It was unbelievable)

Ya: What just happened?

(Ya finally came to a stop and brought her hands up to touch her lips. Instead of crying, she felt giddy inside. What was that supposed to mean?)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Episode 9.5:

(Bie looked up at Grace after ten minutes passed and she smiled. They both got up and headed to the restroom together)

Grace: So how are things with you lately?

Bie: It’s fine, only there’s this girl I like that doesn’t know that I like her and she likes someone else too

Grace: Oh, Ying likes someone already?

(Bie smiled desperately and nodded in answer, not knowing what to say)

Grace: Oh, why don’t you tell her you like her?

Bie: I don’t know, she likes someone else

Grace: Oh, I guess that is a problem, well good luck with her

Bie: Yeah, thanks

(They stopped outside the door and Bie peeked in to find Singto leaning against the wall with his eyes closed. Bie went over to him and shook him. Singto jumped and opened his eyes)

Singto: What?

Bie: It’s almost time and you’re here sleeping?

Singto: I’m not sleeping, I was just…

(Singto thought about it and turned away, grabbing his shirt and walked out with Bie following)

Grace: What took you so long?

Singto: Nothing, I was just trying to dry my shirt

Bie: Yeah right, he was sleeping in there

Singto: I told you I wasn’t

(Singto stomped away. Grace and Bie looked at each other and shrugged)

Grace: What’s his problem?

Bie: I don’t know, but we better go

(They headed back to the stadium)

(When Singto arrived at the seats he noticed Ya sitting there beside Ken, she saw him too and tried to ignore him, by turning away, pretending to talk to Ken)

Ya: So what are you doing here in America?

Ken: Oh, My dad had some errands to run and told me to do it for him since he can’t come, he’s sick

Ya: Well when you get back, tell him I say get well soon

(Singto sat down as Ken nodded to Ya. Ya snuck a peek at Singto and turned away quickly so he wouldn’t see her, but he did)

(Bie and Grace got there just in time as their group headed out to the field. Each one of them lined up on the track just waiting for the whistle to go off)

Singto, looking over at Bie: Good luck

Bie: You too

(As the whistle blew, the runners blasted off their spots going forward. Bie was ahead of Singto and everyone else in between. Ya was in the stands and she stood up to get a better view as Singto ran right pass her. Something inside her wanted him to win and she stared hesitantly)

(Mint looked up at Nadech as he rooted for their team to win, shouting out with a huge smile on his face. Mint thought about what he had said to her, that he liked her. She wanted to believe it, but it was hard to believe, not after just one night, and he suddenly said he liked her? Nadech noticed her eyes and looked down at her. Mint turned away. Nadech sighed and grabbed her hand. Mint tried to pull away)

Mint: What are you doing?

Nadech: I just want to give you inspiration

Mint: But not this way

(Mint pulled her hand away when Nadech loosened his grip)

Nadech: Yeah I’m sorry

Mint: Nadech… I…

(Nadech kept his eyes on her and waited for her to finish her sentence, but she just paused and decided not to continue)

Nadech: You what?

Mint: nothing

Nadech: Well I have something to tell you

Mint: It’s alright, I don’t want to hear it right now

Nadech: But I want you to hear it right now and to know that I’m telling the truth

Mint: You are going to force this at me like what you did last night?

Nadech: No, I’m just saying

Mint: I know what you going to say, please just stop

Nadech: But…

Mint: You promised

(Nadech stopped what he was going to say and turned away. He did promise her to never say it again, but he can’t help it)

Nadech: Fine, but I will still not back down, this is just for now

(Mint wanted to shout and scream to let out all of her anger and madness, but it wasn’t the right place to do it. Instead she just scooted away from him. Nadech once again was angered by her moving away from him, but he knew what he needs to do)

(When the first set of runners were out of sight, the next group got lined up, Grace being in that group with Ying. They nodded to each other giving their best wishes and then looked toward their goal. The whistle went off again and they ran)

(In the first group of runners, Bie was at the front, but others were gaining up on him. Suddenly his legs collapsed from beneath him and he fell to the ground. Bie looked up to find one of the other racers smirking down at him, then ran ahead. Bie’s foot ached as he got up again to beat that jerk. Singto finally caught up and had seen the whole thing. Singto offered help, but Bie motioned for him to go on)

Singto: Are you sure?

Bie: Yeah, if I can’t make it, you have to at least beat that cheater for me

(Singto nodded and ran ahead, full speed. Bie was glad that Singto might win as he continued running, but a few others came up from behind him and purposely kicked him to the ground. He looked up at them and couldn’t believe that there were people like these who would do anything to win)

Bie: Hey, be nice

Runner, laughing: Yeah, sure

(The runner kicked Bie one more time and made sure that this time Bie won’t be able to keep going. Bie laid on the ground unconscious with a sprained ankle. The runner rolled him off to the path and ran ahead)

(Ying and Grace were now running side by side trying to beat all the others. As they turned the corner, Ying ran faster as Grace slowed down. Grace noticed Bie laying by the side of the path. She ran over to him)

Grace: Bie?

(She shook him until he opened his eyes)

Grace: What happened?

Bie: I got beat up by a runner from the other university

Grace: How can they do that to you, it’s unfair, we have to tell the judges and the professor about this

Bie: Yeah, you go ahead and finish the race, then tell them the truth about the other university’s runners

(Grace shook her head)

Grace: No, if you don’t’ finish the race and is left behind, I will stay here with you

Bie, smiling: Are you sure? This race will only be a once in a lifetime event you know?

Grace: But I’m willing to let it go to make sure you’re okay

Bie: Do you really mean that?

Grace, nodding her head: Mm Hm, I mean it, but we should keep going, you shouldn’t stay out here in the hot weather

(Bie somehow felt better knowing that Grace at least cared about him and as they got up to go, the others ran pass them one by one. Yet they didn’t care because being together was a better prize than winning)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I will update this soon as i get my laptop fixed. Its been a long time, but i promise i will finish this story and start on Colors of the Past. :)