WINNER FOR MISS HMONG CALIFORNIA

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Winner for Miss Hmong California is Vanne C. Lee From Merced, California.

Second runner up, First runner up and Winner.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
just by watching the video of the contestants introducing themselves
you can already tell who was going to win.
there was no competition this year.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Well, SHNY "ALMOST" didn't have a pageant this year. LOL

They had only 3 contestants & out of the blue, they had 4 more. So i am sure,
those who won was prepared. The rest, they were probably forced. LOL

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
Well, SHNY "ALMOST" didn't have a pageant this year. LOL

They had only 3 contestants & out of the blue, they had 4 more. So i am sure,
those who won was prepared. The rest, they were probably forced. LOL
lol i heard the same thing.
my auntie was gonna participate but then they told her that they didnt have enough contestant so it was cancelled and if they find enough contestant then they will call her again. but i guess they never called her. but anyways did anybody noticed how one of the girls was sponsored by the miss hmong california organization?

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
lol i heard the same thing.
my auntie was gonna participate but then they told her that they didnt have enough contestant so it was cancelled and if they find enough contestant then they will call her again. but i guess they never called her. but anyways did anybody noticed how one of the girls was sponsored by the miss hmong california organization?
Was it Amy Vang? lol

milacute04

sarNie Egg
she's very talented but she doesn't speak hmong clearly... she does, but then she mixes green and white hmong together.. and i think she looks kinda like a man...

simplysweet

Simplysweet
lol...i was wondering what my sister was talking about....I didn't go to ANY new year this year so i didn't know who wond and who didnt...anyways.....

im not surprise Vanne took 1st then if thats the case that there wasn't enough people..lol..and WHY.....cause when Vanne did the merced pageant, they didn't even have enough people either!..that was why she took 2nd in Merced since her and the first runner up was the only 2 tallest girls!..haha..i have family that works in the lao family and they had to call up some girls to ask them to participate so that there was a pageant..i heard that this years all the pageants sucked though... :lol:

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
lol...i was wondering what my sister was talking about....I didn't go to ANY new year this year so i didn't know who wond and who didnt...anyways.....

im not surprise Vanne took 1st then if thats the case that there wasn't enough people..lol..and WHY.....cause when Vanne did the merced pageant, they didn't even have enough people either!..that was why she took 2nd in Merced since her and the first runner up was the only 2 tallest girls!..haha..i have family that works in the lao family and they had to call up some girls to ask them to participate so that there was a pageant..i heard that this years all the pageants sucked though... :lol:
And for some reason, the tallest girl always win. lol why? 0.o

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
not really.. for the past two years, merced has had two girls who's only 4'11 - 5'0 that's won first place... kinda gives shorter girls hope... ^_^
lol really? well lately, tall girl's been winning. lol what's up with that? no fair. lol

simplysweet

Simplysweet
not really.. for the past two years, merced has had two girls who's only 4'11 - 5'0 that's won first place... kinda gives shorter girls hope... ^_^
Yeah, but not technically since there's MORE of the tall ones that gets it. lol. I guess the Tall girls get more advantage at winning. The short ones will only win if the Tall ones appear to not meet half of what the judges expects. Either way, its a hmong pageant. I don't really get surprises at these competitions and the things that happens at Hmong New Years these days...its the same stuff EVERY YEAR...so far im doing really good at not breaking my record of not attending hmong new years...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, but not technically since there's MORE of the tall ones that gets it. lol. I guess the Tall girls get more advantage at winning. The short ones will only win if the Tall ones appear to not meet half of what the judges expects. Either way, its a hmong pageant. I don't really get surprises at these competitions and the things that happens at Hmong New Years these days...its the same stuff EVERY YEAR...so far im doing really good at not breaking my record of not attending hmong new years...
haha yea i have to agreed with you. no surprises. :D