Winners of Top Award 06

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx to mai/sunny @ spicy and Entertainment Man.

big congrats to anne/ken and all the winners!! :yahoo:

Best News Reporter:

Best Host: Panya Nirankoon

Best Game Show: Atchaya Kham Khuen (Panya Nirankoon)

Best Singer: Bird Thongchai

Best Group: Dan - Beam

Best Variety Show: Pood Ying Teung Pood Ying

Best Rising Actress: Pancake Khemanit (Plik Din Soo Dao)

Best Risng Actor: Vier Sukolawat (Plik Din Soo Dao)

Best Supporting Actress: Tanyares (Ruen Rak Ruen Tard)

Best Supporting Actor: Niroot Sirijaraya (Sud Ruk Sud Duang Jai)

Best Director: Ah'Too

Best Community Lakorn: Sai Nam 3 Cheewit (PJJ)

Best Lakorn: King Gor Rah Kah Gor Raeng (Dida)

Best Actress:Anne Thongprasom-Oum Ruk

Best Actor:Ken Theradeth-Oum Ruk

tinah

sarNie Coma
some pix @ entertainment man.

annes looked so stunning!! .i really love her dress..

big congrats to tanya/khun niroot too!

tanyas so pretty..she was so good in ruen rak

not a good pic of paula

aww siriam..so pretty

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
lol Thank you Tinah, i did half of Mai's work of the list since Oil appeared hahaha no one was editting the topic.
Still so disappointed for my fav didn't win *sigh*

tinah

sarNie Coma
okay ill credit you too Sunny :D

i notice anne and tanya won the same time again..like in 2001 when both won for samee te tra

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Congrat to Anne/Ken, also Tanyares as well as the rest of the winners. thank for sharing the picture and the infor tinah.

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I like all of their dresses, it seems more fashionable and in good taste than when I watch American Award Show and all the actresses are wearing some weird looking dresses that don't even look good.

cassiopeia

sarNie Egg
aww.... I think aum or noon should've got the actress one <_< . honestly, kwan's and aum's acting is way better than ann .... Yeah! Pancake and Vier got it! love king gor rah... :yahoo:

thanks for the results!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm happy Ann won. she deserve it from Oum ruk. and she look pretty in that dress and Tanyarae looks pretty too. Weir is cute too. i'm also happy Dan and Beam won too.

calla

sarNie Adult
wow, Willy and his sister are the host ?

congrats to Ken, Ann and Tanya........they derseve it. Tanya is so pretty....:)

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
I, too, think Ann and Ken deserved their awards! :wub: i think it's just the lighting that makes most of the celebrities paler than they're normally are. i thought king gor would have gotten something.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the pix!!!! Everyone looks so beautiful :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: Congrats to Ken and Ann. It's totally their year.... hopefully we'll see a repeat in their next lakorn.

Did anyone notice that everyone was wearing yellow,cream, and gold???? LOL Was it a theme or something???? Love theme parties.....hahhahh they're the best kind.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Did anyone notice that everyone was wearing yellow,cream, and gold???? LOL Was it a theme or something???? Love theme parties.....hahhahh they're the best kind.
it was probaly part of the theme