Wiwar Aollaweng

noi

sarNie Hatchling
I found this clip on youtube. Credit to Sophiez.

I can't wait. It looks like a good lakorn and I'm so happy Rung has another lakorn. Can't wait to see him again.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
:kiss: :blush: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: ohmigosh Noi Ja...thank you ka....you're so cool for posting this link....I can't wait for it...I love P'Vee and P'Jui....they've got chemistry I just love them....rock on :dude:

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
This lakorn start air on May 15, 2007.

Toon

Dude yes they get married....yesssssssssssssssss....possible :r-scene-pop-corn: or :w-scene-pop-corn: scenes...man i'm becoming perverted....LOL..j/k....it's all gooddddddddd....

sarN

sarNie Granny
i saw the teaser tooo Jui is hot . look like they goin get marry in the lakorn .....sooo ya know wat dis mean LOL>>>> anything can happen ...

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
YAYYYYYYYYYYY! YAAAAAAAAAAYYY! love VEE & JUI =DDDDDDDD

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
YAYYYYYYYYYYY! may 15? wooo hooo ! why don't Vee just break up with his girl and get with Jui dammit! :[ for meeee? ahhahaha!

Toon

:clap: :clap: oh mi gosh i just saw this lakorn and i have to say it is worth the wait....I'm pleasantly surprised that Kelly T. is in here...I didn't know that but he is soooooo sweet with Jui's mom in here....Vee and Jui have so much chemistry that I wouldn't mind if Vee broke up with his girlfriend and Jui broke up with her boyfriend adn they both get together....this is going to be such a fun lakorn to look foward to every week...I'm so happy...I love Vee so much...I really like that picture of him in his bedroom of him on his horse.... :drool: :drool: :drool:

SunStar

sarNie Elites
Vee and Jui both have the great sexiness about them... that makes them such a awesome couple...

so far...i'm very pleased how this lakorn is going so far... i like how Vee has his little ponytail and Jui being all stuck up and all.... this is my type of lakorn!!!

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
so I havent' been following along with this lakorn. It looks soooo cute!!! I love both JUI in Ruk Tid Lop AND VEE in Jai Diew!!!! I hope it's a good one!

saobomp

sarNie Adult
seen episode one and it's pretty good; yui is sooo pretty. the long hair(extention huh?). funny but cute kinda movie; i like!