Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
i cant actually wait watching this one... after i saw the tser, i want to see it..
even if i dont like pinky..... i still want to watch it....

Emily

sarNie Egg
i use to not like pinky but now i lovvvvvve her she pretty and talented i can't get enough of her some lakorn i don't really like her character but i still manager to watch it lol

sokk

sarNie Egg
i cant actually wait watching this one... after i saw the tser, i want to see it..
even if i dont like pinky..... i still want to watch it....

You don't like her? I think you're the first person who don't like her that i know. Not saying everyone should like her but you're the first to say that which i read/know/talk to etc... you know what meant.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
lynn Posted Today, 06:35 AM
Here is a clip of the behind the scenes of the lakorn.

http://www.siamdara.com/ClipVDO/090630_581.html

credit siamdara
thanks for link. hahah funny when Weir tease Pinky. it's normal not everyone will like the same actress.
but for me i see no reason not to like Pinky. she's beautiful, multi-talented and has good personality(heck! she even has an award to guarantee it).
what is not to love about Savika. love Pinky ^_^

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
for those who didn't see it yet. wanna share the links to 7 see concert that the cast (Weir-Pinky-Tarn-Yam) came. sad that Jib didn't come too.
credit file link to nok_serm and www.sukollawatclub.com
http://www.mediafire.com/?tqugnjlzwiz
credit to namchaa pyjclub
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5l1Y4Yp5Qc part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4Q65ZyiwSE part 2
Weir+Pinky so cute! he looks handsome,she looks beautiful. like both songs they sing together. they have good voice. love that they sing live.
the ost. that Weir sing was really nice. love the saxaphone sound, make the song sound very romantic.
goes with their lakorn which is romantic drama. can't wait till the lakorn air. dying to see it.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Weir's face looks funny when he's carrying Pinky ^_^
Just watch the 7 see concert of WWHJ and seeing the previews, I want to watch the lakorn noww!!

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
Weir's face looks funny when he's carrying Pinky ^_^
Just watch the 7 see concert of WWHJ and seeing the previews, I want to watch the lakorn noww!!

yeah me too i cant wait

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
behind the scenes Weir+Pinky practice singing for 7 see concert, they are so cute!

they get interview

cap pics from concert

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
aww ! it looks like it has alot of cute scenes but the teaser has so much drama to it! makes me not wanna watch it ;[ i dont like pinky in drama roles.. shes kinda annoying in them. i prefer the cute/tomboyish side.. LOL :)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
karen_moo Posted Today, 08:48 AM
aww ! it looks like it has alot of cute scenes but the teaser has so much drama to it! makes me not wanna watch it ;[ i dont like pinky in drama roles.. shes kinda annoying in them. i prefer the cute/tomboyish side.. LOL
you are like some people who doesn't want to watch it because from the teaser looks too much drama/aggressive. but the truth is the teaser and the actual lakorn is not the same. the fans said this lakorn is more romantic. there is alot of cute love scenes between Weir+Pinky. it's also funny too because of the three characters that play as Weir's workers, there are lovey dovey parts with Weir+Pinky too. and some drama parts too of course. they just make the teaser look so much drama to make it more interesting. i think Pinky play drama roles very well and like it. Pinky's character in here is similar to her character in supaburud satan, which i like it that she play this kind of character again. a feisty rich girl which is fun to watch and she play it so well too. in here Weir love Pinky alot and is sweet to her. when she "ngon" he would always go after and "ngor" her because he love her. i love it when p'ek love n'ek so much. he love her since he first saw her. no matter how much she hates him and cause him trouble, but it just make him love her more. she hates him so much because she thinks he rape her and he also kidnap her too. but of course she start to love him when she see what a kind sweet guy he is. and they love eachother before they got married. ;)

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Thanks for the pics!!!
They're so cute in the behind the scene pics!
So Pinky's character is similar to her character in SBS?
I super love her character in there, how she is towards Aof.
Still praying that the two will pair up again in the future!
This is like my most anticipating lakorn atm!
I miss Weir!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah Pinky's character is similar to her character in SBS. yep love her character in SBS and still waiting for her to pair up with Aof again too.
yeah Weir has been gone for a while, miss him too,happy will get to see him again and with Pinky again yay!!! love them since TKC.