Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
i guess they decided to add the "R" scene in. me too, i was surprise when saw Weir's interview. he said toward the end he's very cruel.
i'm hoping she will be pregnant so it will complete the slap/kiss lakorn. lol
Awww, he gets cruel at the end? I would feel so bad for Pinky :(

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah will feel so sorry for Pinky. because of Jib,Pinky get misunderstood by Weir about his sister's death.
Bo is a pitiful character always gets misunderstood by everyone. her family and p'ek. :(

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah will feel so sorry for Pinky. because of Jib,Pinky get misunderstood by Weir about his sister's death.
Bo is a pitiful character always gets misunderstood by everyone. her family and p'ek. :(
Even by her family, that suck!

I think this lakorn would make me love Pinky more!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah this lakorn people will feel so sorry for Pinky especially toward the end because Weir will be mean to her. right now people are loving Pinky+Weir because they have such great chemistry. with all these cute scenes between them.well she was misunderstood by her family about her ex-bf since the beginning. yeah i was surprise when he said n'ek will loose her memory. omg they add all these dramatic parts. hope they'll add the pregnant part too.
but i like that this lakorn has a bit of everything. drama, comedy,romance is fun to watch.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
yeah this lakorn people will feel so sorry for Pinky especially toward the end because Weir will be mean to her. right now people are loving Pinky+Weir already because they have such great chemistry. all these cute sweet scenes with them.well she was misunderstood by her family about her ex-bf since the beginning. yeah i was surprise when he said n'ek will loose her memory. omg they add all these dramatic parts. hope they add the pregnant part too.
haha you really are looking forward to the pregnant part. i'd love this lakorn with or without it :)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
actually i'm in love with this lakorn,p'ek and n'ek characters and of course pinky+weir already (love them since tkc). with or without the rape or pregnant scene. hehe. but i admit i do look foward to the pregnant part because pinky was suppose to be pregnant since her lakorn sbs with aof. and she haven't play a pregnant before so will be a new thing to see of her.
i guess the "R" part is a bonus to the fans who are looking foward to this scene. lol

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
i guess they decided to add the "R" scene in. me too, i was surprise when saw Weir's interview. he said toward the end he's very cruel.
I remembered vividly as the lakorn progress, that the older version does have an 'R' scene too. Because of Nee or Baithong told him that something happened between Bow and Pong that got Tos so mad that he 'R' her. Also, Bow will have a health problem, which it will make Tos realize that he is the causes of everything that happened to her. ^_^ But let's wait and see if I have good memory or not :lol: LOL I believe also in the old version, Tos found a letter from Nee or he finally opened Nee's letter left for him explaining everything and admit to all her lies at the end.
So far this lakorn has followed the same storylines and dialogue or very very similar to the original version. Thanks god for that, because I hate when some changed the storylines on most of the remakes and ruined it. ^_^

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I watched the first epi with sub, I got to said Pinky kick a$$ in her red dress. Love when she kick Weir :lol:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I watched the first epi with sub, I got to said Pinky kick a$$ in her red dress. Love when she kick Weir :lol:
We'll upload the rest of Ep.2 tomorrow for sure. We were going to upload today but the site was doing maintenance. ^_^

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Maya_Fantasy Posted Today, 06:05 AM
QUOTE (teedee @ Jul 23 2009, 12:31 AM)

I remembered vividly as the lakorn progress, that the older version does have an 'R' scene too. Because of Nee or Baithong told him that something happened between Bow and Pong that got Tos so mad that he 'R' her. Also, Bow will have a health problem, which it will make Tos realize that he is the causes of everything that happened to her. But let's wait and see if I have good memory or not LOL I believe also in the old version, Tos found a letter from Nee or he finally opened Nee's letter left for him explaining everything and admit to all her lies at the end.
So far this lakorn has followed the same storylines and dialogue or very very similar to the original version. Thanks god for that, because I hate when some changed the storylines on most of the remakes and ruined it.
oh really the old version has a "R" scene too. never saw the old version. that's good that they follow the same story. from the summary i read it said Baithong is the person who made Tos mad at Bo about his sister's death she said Bo and Nee argue over Phong so Nee got a heart attack and died. and so Bo want a divorce so Tos thought she will go live with Phong overseas. so it mad him very mad. Bo has health problem? so that's why she will loose her memory so i guess that will make Tos felt gulity that he made her this way so guess he will help bring her memory back. sound good then if it's like this. do you remember if Bo is pregnant or not?

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
yeah there will be a "R" scene. from Weir's interview he said after his sister die he went crazy, grow a beard and rape n'ek, to express his anger. so he will be cruel to her. p'ek believe n'ek was in the incident the moment his sister die. so he was mad at her. poor Bo will feel so sorry for her. hope Pinky gets pregnant in here too. yeah KristyS the scene above does look like after the "R".

so this going to be weir n pinky first lakorn that have the r scene right? :yahoo: