Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Oh do you guys need help with the translations and subbing? If you guys need help with translations, I'm always available right now LOL. School doesn't start again until the 25th so I have one month left xD!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Weir said n'ek doesn't remember so means Bo will loose her memory then. don't want to see her get tortured. will hate Tos.
update rating. for this week they got...#14...yay! so happy. hope it keeps on going up. to 20 will be great.
about smoking he's man to admit he did it though but hope he will quit because it's not good for his health.
anyways, love Weir's tone of voice it's smoky and sexy. hehe

mia07

Introvert
I was cruising around YT and happened to land on the trailer itself and, wow, it got to me. So, I started watching it last night and man, it was getting good that I didn't want to head to bed. LOL. I don't usually watch modern lakorns, but this one hit me good. Pinky & Weir are definitely so cute together. My niece started to watch it with me. I can't wait until what happens next! =)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Weir said n'ek doesn't remember so means Bo will loose her memory then. don't want to see her get tortured. will hate Tos.
update rating. for this week they got...#14...yay! so happy. hope it keeps on going up. to 20 will be great.
about smoking he's man to admit he did it though but hope he will quit because it's not good for his health.
anyways, love Weir's tone of voice it's smoky and sexy. hehe
Aww, thanks for the rating^^
It bumped up by 1 since last week hehe

cecilia

Staff member
^according to weir's vdo interview -- she'll loose her memory in the later half of the lakorn ^^

insert from the NEW IN magazine cover of Fang & Aerin

Credit: magazinedee

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks cecilia for weir&pinky pic from In magazine, they are cute. hahah weir with beard looks funny.
yeah they are still filming this lakorn. read they will done filming on aug.20.
so yep airing and filming the same time. which is always like this for ch7 lakorns.

mia07

Introvert
So it must be a good thing then so we don't have to keep waiting. =) Weir looks so much older with a beard - good thing he shaved it off in the lakorn. He looks so much younger and cuter, too.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I finally got thru all 4 episodes and I love it all. It's so addicting!
-Weir, omg. He's so funny. I love his character. He's supposed to be an aggressive guy, yet still had funny lines. Everytime he's acting an aggressive scenes, I can't help but just laugh. His face just looks so funny. But I love every bit of it.
-Pinky, she really needs to get over Pol. He's a marry man and her herself is "married" to Weir which we all know that nothing happened between them. All weir did was save her but she just misunderstood her.
-Tarn, her character is sooo annoying. She's always stalking Pol and yelling at him. She's doing a good job on the acting or else I wouldn't dislike her character. Lol. She's so cute.
-Pol, he's just getting on my last nerves!
-Yam, she's sooo cute! I just hate the fact that she always help Pol out everytime when he asked her to about Pinky. But I love her encounters with Tle.
-Tle, "aii tow hua ngoo" Lmao. He's gotten cuter from before.
-Jib, not really liking her character at all. She's such a two face. She's so "nah daan" knowing that Weir already has Pinky, yet she won't leave him alone.

The lip lock between Pinky and Weir was sooo 10 seconds long. Lmao. But then again, it was like in slow motion. Hahaha.

Episode 5 looks really good. They're going to get drunk together!! Mwahaha. And more scenes of Yam and Tle!!!!

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Got curious about the lakorn when I saw the subbed teasers on Anonymousblue2001's and StarsSubbingTeam's channels. Never watched any of Pinky's or Weir's lakorns before so I didn't have any expectation - which is a good thing ^_^ And now I think I'm sooo into Weir (or at least his character Thot / Tos - which one's the correct spelling, anyway ?) ... hehe - I've mentioned this on Lyn's blog but I wanna say it again ... I think he's incorrigibly cute! :wub:

The scene when Bow discovered him in the bathtub (after she woke up in that house for the first time) was incredibly funny, mostly because of Bow's reaction :D And the part when she tried to get Chakorn to help her escape and Thot came up to the 4WD, asking Chakorn if he had completed the job at the town. Bow looked so confused and Thot kept calling her "my love" (he's sooo adorable there ^_^ ). Poor girl ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

mia07

Introvert
Pong just need to get over Bow and move on with life with his wife; I'm starting to dislike him, but then his wife over-exaggerates, too, so I dislike both of them. At some point, I do feel sorry for her, too, because what Pong is doing is wrong. I can't wait until Bow completely falls head-over-heels for Tos. LOL. He's quite a hottie and who wouldn't fall for him? I know I will. Hahahaha. =)

lala121

sarNie Egg
i wonder in epi. 5 if pinky really drunk
and she just making weir drunk so she can escape or maybe hook up bai-tong with him idk
or she really is drunk and something happen when they go to bed :huh:
who knows what alcohol can do to a person........

cecilia

Staff member
^muahah. i don't think she will hook baitong with toh this time ..
she seem drunk and BAITONG seem to saw something SHOCKING too ^^
Could be them, kissing LOl

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Either Baitong will see them kissing or maybe Bow and Tote might be in bed together, if you know what I mean. Lol.