Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
omggg Weir is making me melt again in ep.6 he's soooo sweet. all his sweet talk to Pinky is sooo cute! i can't stop smiling. Pinky is just so cute. the way she push his head & play hard with him is just so adorable. their chemistry is terrific. their playful talk is so natural. they are like really lovers. Weir's friend(Chai) is so funny how he kept calling Pinky "nong bpia" is cute. can't wait for next eps. will be good, should be their sweet moments together.

nina07

sarNie Adult
Wow by watching episode 6 Bai Tong is one crazy biatch. :p LOLs
Hopefully she doesn't really kill Chakorn in the next episode even though he is gonna die either way. -_- But then again, I wouldn't
be suprised if she really did or tried either <_<

sreypoch

sarNie Hatchling
Yes, Baithong is evil, crazy and fugly. There is something about her face really irks me. She obviously killed Chakorn. The preview for episode 7 looked intense. Phong is getting on my nerves. I can't stand him. Why did he raped Nee? I thought he hated her.

sreypoch

sarNie Hatchling
omggg Weir is making me melt again in ep.6 he's soooo sweet. all his sweet talk to Pinky is sooo cute! i can't stop smiling. Pinky is just so cute. the way she push his head & play hard with him is just so adorable. their chemistry is terrific. their playful talk is so natural. they are like really lovers. Weir's friend(Chai) is so funny how he kept calling Pinky "nong bpia" is cute. can't wait for next eps. will be good, should be their sweet moments together.
Me too. I love Weir and Pinky together. They make awesome couple. :wub:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Phong pissed me off !!!
baitong need to die too Lol

awe, i can't wait for next week. loving ton/yam's moment :wub:
I agree with you!

Damn, Baitong is a cold heart person! I going to feel bad for Chakorn, bcuz he going to die in the next epi!

Pong & Baitong will be the most annoying ppl in the lakorn, that I want to fast ward their scene when it come up. It will be sad to see Nee die after she & Bow understand each other!

xtearsx

sarNie Egg
omg..Phong gonna rape NEE....*sigh* that is the bad side of boy.....they will do that no matter they love her or not.....it just their desire of wanting it...
poor NEE....
Hope there will be more sweet scence between wier and pinky
their act are so real...just like they love each other in real life
Hope Wier and Pinky become couple intead of Pancake *sobbing*

samualkj

sarNie Hatchling
Lol, I was wondering what Chai meant by calling n'ek 'nong bpia'. What does that mean?

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
'nong bpia' mean little braid girl. he like to pull her braid hair when they were a kid. Chai is so funny like to tell about his childhood with Bow to Tort. and he always get hit by Bow too. lol..Bow was a tough girl since a kid. would be cute if Tort&Bow have childhood memories together like Chai did. yeah want Pinky+Weir to be real life couple too, they make such perfect cute match.

to Mia: Tort rapes Bow toward the end of the lakorn. the reasons is, he misunderstands think she made his sister died and also mad that she takes Nee's baby away to Phong and Phong won't let him come close to the baby so Tort goes crazy.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Okay, so the rape scene is after the willing?
News Flash:
Wong Wien Hua Jai got 13 on Wednesday and 14 on Thursday :)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Ek, so Pinky would go in a willing with Weir after a rape? Shame on her >.< JK JK lol
I should get the magazine and read it too :)
Just have to find out where the Thai store moved to <_<

samualkj

sarNie Hatchling
Does anyone know where I can find the summary to this lakorn? I would like to read it!

nina07

sarNie Adult
:eek: Phong is gonna rape Nee? and then Tos is gonna rape Bo but then it's gonna be a willing? WOW. O__O LOLs

jenny_126859

sarNie Egg
there is still so much to happen and next week is episode 7 and 8 already...this lakorn keeps you alert and interested alot...my whole family is addicted to it even my sister who doesn't watch lakorns...