Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Nee needs to hurry up and die. hahaha. Baithon skank needs to hurry up and die too. shes such a ho3 two faced azz b|tch oh i just wanna SLAP that ho3 really hard. hahahahaha. WEIR is so CUTE so Pinky...*wink*

cikna

sarNie Adult
EPisode 8 is about letting the truth out. It definitely hurts like hell but it's good it's out in th open now, I mean the deceit and manipulation planned and executed by Tot, not anticipating he will eventually fell in love with his "victim".

Anyways, yesterday I was doing a MV with cute and funny scenes of our pranangs. But after watching epi 8, I was inspired to do smthg else first. So that MV yesterday was put on hold and made this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvvspLaPZfE

it's heartwrenching to see Bow and Tot in such pain but neither one of them wants to admit their true feelings. yeah, truth can set u free but it can also cause you pain and suffering. so, do check out. I used an Indonesian song entitled "Matahariku" which means My Sun. No worries, there are English subtitles (got inspired by our Starsubbing Team, hehehe..). I think Agnes Monica's haunting voice suits the atmosphere of WWHJ episode 8

xtearsx

sarNie Egg
yeah he did gave up. it was sad. their stubborness hurt them. they deny their true feelings and won't made up. all 3 of them made a promise to help cure nee to be healthy and then they'll go their separate ways. he will let her go be with pong. she promise will married pong cause he promise to take care of nee and be nice to her to make her feel better. but then nee becomes pregnant. and then bow loose her memory of thot. then bow got her memory back and was gonna made up with thot but then nee died and he misunderstands think bow made nee died and was so mad at her.then pong took nee's baby won't let thot come close so thot becomes crazy and went to get revenge at bow cause blame her for taking the baby away to pong..so then the torture begins...lots of dramas and dramas. :arrg:

ooOOoo that sad....how can he gave up on her that easily? *hate him now* :D

So after Bow lost her memory, is Weir gonna chase her back or just leave it like that?
Is there anymore sweet scene between them?

I dont want to watch torture scene , it make me cry....
When i watch ep 8 where Pinky slap Weir many time, i saw he cry * it broke my heart*
And when he rescue her at horse scene, he also cry, i can see his tear so clearly running down on his right eye :lmao:

it make me wanna kill Baithong more....hate her

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
update: it's 14 eps. but then not confirm yet, can still be 16. but they will tried to fit everything in 14 eps.
yep weir+pinky has great chemistry. they make the cutest match together. want them to date for real. pinky is a good crier. but more important is she can make the viewers believe she's really sad and hurt.not just cried for tears to come out, like some actress just cries but doesn't make me believe that they are really sad. and weir cries too.omg he look so hurt and into his character as well,esp when guys cried make it more sad to some people, both perform so well this scene. 2 thumbs up! and their kokik cute scenes together omigosh they play so naturally well together like real lovers. so adorable. love them. pinky+weir is lovers made on-screen. i'm so into their characters since tkc and now wwhj. they became ch7 new kool kwan already for lots of people.
no kidding! i can see the hurt in her cry, her voice, and through her tears. pinky's crying is believable. weir cries well too. i like to see guys cry in lakorns. guys cry too. weir is doing amazing in his hurtful scenes. he is believable as well.

EPisode 8 is about letting the truth out. It definitely hurts like hell but it's good it's out in th open now, I mean the deceit and manipulation planned and executed by Tot, not anticipating he will eventually fell in love with his "victim".

Anyways, yesterday I was doing a MV with cute and funny scenes of our pranangs. But after watching epi 8, I was inspired to do smthg else first. So that MV yesterday was put on hold and made this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvvspLaPZfE

it's heartwrenching to see Bow and Tot in such pain but neither one of them wants to admit their true feelings. yeah, truth can set u free but it can also cause you pain and suffering. so, do check out. I used an Indonesian song entitled "Matahariku" which means My Sun. No worries, there are English subtitles (got inspired by our Starsubbing Team, hehehe..). I think Agnes Monica's haunting voice suits the atmosphere of WWHJ episode 8
can't wait to see it. got to go clean first then i will watch your mv.

i felt tot had some feelings already for bow at first when he saw her. it just all came together to easily for him to trick her into marrying him. he obviously already liked her. my opinion.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I dont want to watch torture scene , it make me cry....
When i watch ep 8 where Pinky slap Weir many time, i saw he cry * it broke my heart*
And when he rescue her at horse scene, he also cry, i can see his tear so clearly running down on his right eye :lmao:

it make me wanna kill Baithong more....hate her

i don't want to see the torture and hurt either.

bow slapped tor 10 times not to mention the hitting too. she was extremely hurt. that was one of the best scenes in a lakorn, imo. weir crying was gooooood...

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
yeah he did gave up. it was sad. their stubborness hurt them. they deny their true feelings and won't made up. all 3 of them made a promise to help cure nee to be healthy and then they'll go their separate ways. he will let her go be with pong. she promise will married pong cause he promise to take care of nee and be nice to her to make her feel better. but then nee becomes pregnant. and then bow loose her memory of thot. then bow got her memory back and was gonna made up with thot but then nee died and he misunderstands think bow made nee died and was so mad at her.then pong took nee's baby won't let thot come close so thot becomes crazy and went to get revenge at bow cause blame her for taking the baby away to pong..so then the torture begins...lots of dramas and dramas. :arrg:
i can't stop thinking of this. man, pong is a freakin prick. i can't wait to see what all goes down. tor is a really good brother to a spoiled sister. i wonder how bow will lose her memory, probably pong's fault?

aaaahhhhhh!!! i'll be waiting patiently now.

sorry for all the posts...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Eep, ratings update. WWHJ got 13 for both days.
I really thought the Wednesday one would get at least a 15, but oh well lol

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
AHHHHH!!! All the drama, I can't stand it anymore. I haven't been this much into a lakorn since SB & JLR and I have never liked Pinky this much. I just didn't like her before, don't know why. But I absolutely think she's doing an awesome in this lakorn. The scene where she threw the ring away then picked it up was heart-breaking. I really believed all the emotions. When Weir hugged Pinky, WOWNESS...so sad.And Weir...*sigh* what can I say about his cheesy, charming character. He's not super cute to me, but he's totally husband material. I like him.

Poor Bo. I feel so bad for her. She is stupid for even being nice to Pong...HELLO! the guy cheated on you! Regardless, Tot is still a better man than Pong, even though he lied to Bo. He did saved her from getting rape by some creep. And he just cares about his sister. They are both in love with each other.

Baithong...OMG! This chick is doing a great job as n'rai. She's the type that scares me, the psycho-path type. hehe...

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Hehe - I really should avoid this thread and Lyn's blog ... too much spoilers!! ;) :huh: ;) But I CAN'T help myself - LOL.

Trying to avoid reading the details now 'till I get to watch it with subs. But it's a tough job, I'm telling ya! I've watched your MV, cikna - good job! :) ceci, I'll watch yours once you get the Eng subs up. ^_^

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Lol I've noticed that pa'eks tend to be good big brothers to their siblings, right ? (Scriptwriters probably have taken cues from Mr Darcy ;) Sorry, just can't resist that :blush: )

yeah, sort of reminds me of that mr. darcy. lol. although darcy's sister was darling, not biotchy like nee. hehehehe. love your banner, mahsuri!!! pride and prejudice is one of my all time favorites. :D

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
I heard from Maya that the remake has Bow being sick at the end. Like she has some disease. That will be super crazy if it'll happen in this one too.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i hate that he gave up on her too fast. she gave him a chance to explain but he won't tell her his true feelings. actually they are both stubborn, b/c of their pride they won't made up. the evil baithong is the one that made bow loose her memory. she push the wine barrow down to hurt nee but bow push nee away and it hit bow instead. i feel so sorry for bow she gets hurt by everyone around her. she help others without thinking about her own happiness. thot does goe after bow when she loose her memory but she was so scare of him that she was gonna hurt herself so he decides to stay away, b/c of the evil baithong that bad mouth thot, told bow that thot rape her so bow was scare of him. yeah i thought they would have gotten a higher rating on thurs. but oh well, 13 is still good. bow doesn't have a disease in here, thank goodness. b/c she has been through enough, with the memory lost and torture by thot. agree with the person that said bow is the sane person in here while everyone is like crazy.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
credit pantip.com
OMG wanna scream!!!! :lol: looks Romantic :wub: can't wait for this scene. the "Willing" :p

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
okay that makes sense that baithong is the one that causes the memory loss...evil n'rai for sure.

thanks for the update, teedee!!!

***edit: i just saw your post, teedee. and the pics oozes chemistry!!!!!! i might faint right now-not really, but that is just HOT!!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
credit pantip.com
they are so cute! all these pics are killing me! wanna see it so bad! esp. the "Willing" :lol: