Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:lol: No, the remake would be this one we're watching right now. I'm talking about the older version LOL :p

And no, I'm not stalking you... I'm just stalking this thread for spoilers. :loool:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
the kisses are all real in here, director told them he want real kissing in all the scenes,love the director lol
same here seeing the kiss pics make me have butterfly in my stomache and heart thumping too. hehe
should be "R" for love scene act 1. yeah thot tie bow's arms and legs up when he kidnap her and later tie her with a chain, like we saw in the theme song. he's so cruel! poor bow

choo

sarNie Adult
the kisses are all real in here, director told them he want real kissing in all the scenes,love the director lol
same here seeing the kiss pics make me have butterfly in my stomache and heart thumping too. hehe
should be "R" for love scene act 1. yeah thot tie bow's arms and legs up when he kidnap her and later tie her with a chain, like we saw in the theme song. he's so cruel! poor bow
ahha ^hands down to the director! ^^ :)
can't waittt <3

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Can someone please help make two pictures for me ... ?

1. I'm looking for a background picture for Wong Wian Hua Jai with Pinky and Weir cute pictures and with "Stars Subbing Team" name on it.

2. Another one I'm looking for is a picture with Wong Wian Hua Jai theme to make a cd's label ...

With both of the title: Wong Wian Hua Jai and Revolving Hearts on the picture with BLACK color on "Revolving" and RED color on "Hearts" as we have on our subbing video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffoB96LsaM4...feature=channel

Thank you an advance and greatly appreicate it. ^_^

cikna

sarNie Adult
cikna, that's such a cute mv ..
my program keeps dying on me, took me 3 times to get everything to work. LOl
here's my share of it : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JIoUL0mPTs <-- hope you girls like it ^^
I will put the English sub file back on youtube tonight when i get back from my niece's wedding na kha ^^
ceci, your mvs usually catches the very essence of the scenes and the song. a bit sad can't watch it at the office, YT is blocked. I'm hurrying back home!

credit pantip.com
OMG wanna scream!!!! :lol: looks Romantic :wub: can't wait for this scene. the "Willing" :p

...can't breathe...need air.... :spin: . definitely one hot scene!!

cikna

sarNie Adult
ooOOoo that sad....how can he gave up on her that easily? *hate him now* :D

So after Bow lost her memory, is Weir gonna chase her back or just leave it like that?
Is there anymore sweet scene between them?

I dont want to watch torture scene , it make me cry....
When i watch ep 8 where Pinky slap Weir many time, i saw he cry * it broke my heart*
And when he rescue her at horse scene, he also cry, i can see his tear so clearly running down on his right eye :lmao:

it make me wanna kill Baithong more....hate her
i think tot believes this is what bow really wants. to love doesnt necessarily means to have. letting her go is his way of saying " i love you". but then, there comes a time where i want to smack tot's head for giving up too easily! <_<

Eep, ratings update. WWHJ got 13 for both days.
I really thought the Wednesday one would get at least a 15, but oh well lol
what is considered a good number for ratings?

cikna

sarNie Adult
ceci, dear, me just watched your mv. as expected, a brilliant job!. it's super cute and romantic!!! i was smiling from the beginning till the end... :wub: the song is also cute! most scenes in your mv are the ones in first MV i was working on before I watched episode 8 and came up with "Matahariku". even now, i'm still smiling!! ^_^

judyp

sarNie Adult
okay, so this is my first post about this lakorn. im about to start episode 8. i started watching this because i kept seeing it on lyn's blog and the storyline interested me. this is the first time i've seen weir's work, i've seen pinky's work, but my has she improved. and this is my first ch 7 lakorn in a very very very long time. lol. weir reminds me a lot of ken for some reason. must be the acting or something. its a compliment because i love ken. :) anyways, i am in LOVE with weir and pinky right now. they have soo much chemistry. i can't wait til the willing scene! those pictures look HOT! nee is just plain annoying. i cannot stand her insanity and screaming. pong is pure stupid. his persistent is so annoying. you cheated, you lose. get that through that thick head of yours. baithong is an ass. jieb is soo good at her role! but baithong is seriously psycho and needs to die. i love pong (the mental one at the ranch), he's soo cute with pinky. this is a very good lakorn indeed and i am enjoying it as much as the rest of you girls. keep the spoilers coming, i love it!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
i think tot believes this is what bow really wants. to love doesnt necessarily means to have. letting her go is his way of saying " i love you". but then, there comes a time where i want to smack tot's head for giving up too easily! <_<

what is considered a good number for ratings?
Basically anything in the two digit range is impressive. So WWHJ is doing a good job :)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Can someone please help make two pictures for me ... ?

1. I'm looking for a background picture for Wong Wian Hua Jai with Pinky and Weir cute pictures and with "Stars Subbing Team" name on it.

2. Another one I'm looking for is a picture with Wong Wian Hua Jai theme to make a cd's label ...

With both of the title: Wong Wian Hua Jai and Revolving Hearts on the picture with BLACK color on "Revolving" and RED color on "Hearts" as we have on our subbing video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffoB96LsaM4...feature=channel

Thank you an advance and greatly appreicate it. ^_^
Let's hope Cecilia sees this :D
She's great at these things ^_^ Superb jobs on them to hehe

Glad you've caught up on this lakorn, JudyP^^

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
i hope they keep the "willing" scene like that in the pics. tot looks at bow, they kiss, and then look at each other again. that will be good. no zooming out with then kissing. i am too cheesy, but i want to see how they will pull this love scene off. i hope they do a good job with the directing and the acting from weir and pinky.

judyp, i haven't watch lakorn all summer, so this is a good one to start back up again. selective with series i watch and how time is spent and so far this is worth the indulgence. lol. i wish channel 7 did boxed sets of their lakorn. they haven't done one since "fah mai" i think.

cecilia

Staff member
credit pantip.com
OMG wanna scream!!!! :lol: looks Romantic :wub: can't wait for this scene. the "Willing" :p

OMG. i literally drop dead on the floor for like 5 seconds
these are the HOTTEST OF THE HOTTEST shot i have ever seen.
it just make WEIR SO HOT ---- I'M FALLING FOR HIM DEEPER THAN DEEP now!

pinky and weir = TOTAL BRAGELINA :wub:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
credit khaosod.co.th
ahhh looks good. can't wait for this scene too. wonder what scene is this. maybe the "R"? but his face look all mean hehe.

yep the willing scene pic look so hot!! esp. love the shot their forehead touch, she smile probably cause shy, so cute! :wub:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
pinky is smiling in the last shot after the kiss...i think i about went bananas too cecilia!!!

hotness!!!

cecilia

Staff member
i'm serious .. these kissing pictures make him looks so HOT .. i'm going crazy here, looking at them .. so can't wait to see this part :clap:

spoiler pictures are so to die for *fan self*