Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

cecilia

Staff member
credit khaosod.co.th
ahhh looks good. can't wait for this scene too. wonder what scene is this. maybe the "R"? but his face look all mean hehe.

yep the willing scene pic look so hot!! esp. love the shot their forehead touch, she smile probably cause shy, so cute! wub.gif
OMG. this is the r scene -- i like the willing theme better .. lol

Let's hope Cecilia sees this :D
She's great at these things ^_^ Superb jobs on them to hehe
thank you for the comment na kha. if no one does it, i'll do it ja.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
teedee!!! nooooooo!

i was watching the opening credits and there was a shot of bow sleeping in tor's arms and tor opens his eyes to look at her...they are wearing the same pics as the "willing" scene pics you posted earlier. omg!!!!!!

thanks, teedee for all the pics!!!!!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
ur welcome about pics. i told you the shot they sleep hugging is the willing scene after they did it. hehe
can't wait, so dying to see these scenes.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
credit khaosod.co.th
ahhh looks good. can't wait for this scene too. wonder what scene is this. maybe the "R"? but his face look all mean hehe.

yep the willing scene pic look so hot!! esp. love the shot their forehead touch, she smile probably cause shy, so cute! :wub:
Haha, I'm so thankful you're here! You've shared with us so many juicy pictures. Now I'm just waiting for them to happen.

**Yea, it does seem like an R scene

haha, it seems like they did in the the creek/rain xD very exotic <<

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
agree the rain, wet hairs and in the cave just make it more good. exotic is a good word for this willing scene lol
i'm thinking about all these scenes and it's making me go crazy, excited&blushing lol
just wanna skip to these scenes already. if there's 14 eps. then we should get to see these juicy scenes in ep.12 or 13.
arrgh!!! 2-3 more weeks. seem so long hahah.

cikna

sarNie Adult
okay, so this is my first post about this lakorn. im about to start episode 8. i started watching this because i kept seeing it on lyn's blog and the storyline interested me. this is the first time i've seen weir's work, i've seen pinky's work, but my has she improved. and this is my first ch 7 lakorn in a very very very long time. lol. weir reminds me a lot of ken for some reason. must be the acting or something. its a compliment because i love ken. :) anyways, i am in LOVE with weir and pinky right now. they have soo much chemistry. i can't wait til the willing scene! those pictures look HOT! nee is just plain annoying. i cannot stand her insanity and screaming. pong is pure stupid. his persistent is so annoying. you cheated, you lose. get that through that thick head of yours. baithong is an ass. jieb is soo good at her role! but baithong is seriously psycho and needs to die. i love pong (the mental one at the ranch), he's soo cute with pinky. this is a very good lakorn indeed and i am enjoying it as much as the rest of you girls. keep the spoilers coming, i love it!
My God, judyP! i was about to say the same thing too. weir does remind me of ken. maybe the way they utter their words. notice or not they have this cute way of saying things, emphasising the syllables in the words with lips close together. another thing might be their heights.

i'm serious .. these kissing pictures make him looks so HOT .. i'm going crazy here, looking at them .. so can't wait to see this part :clap:

spoiler pictures are so to die for *fan self*
ceci, "sabar. kawal diri" (be patient, grip a hold of urself). hahahaha!!!

choo

sarNie Adult
okay, so this is my first post about this lakorn. im about to start episode 8. i started watching this because i kept seeing it on lyn's blog and the storyline interested me. this is the first time i've seen weir's work, i've seen pinky's work, but my has she improved. and this is my first ch 7 lakorn in a very very very long time. lol. weir reminds me a lot of ken for some reason. must be the acting or something. its a compliment because i love ken. :) anyways, i am in LOVE with weir and pinky right now. they have soo much chemistry. i can't wait til the willing scene! those pictures look HOT! nee is just plain annoying. i cannot stand her insanity and screaming. pong is pure stupid. his persistent is so annoying. you cheated, you lose. get that through that thick head of yours. baithong is an ass. jieb is soo good at her role! but baithong is seriously psycho and needs to die. i love pong (the mental one at the ranch), he's soo cute with pinky. this is a very good lakorn indeed and i am enjoying it as much as the rest of you girls. keep the spoilers coming, i love it!
ahhh^^yah! that's what I said the first time I saw Weir acting!! ^^well this is the first lakorn I've watched for W & Pinky.
but he does remind me of Ken. Both are also great in their own ways too. ^__^

i'm serious .. these kissing pictures make him looks so HOT .. i'm going crazy here, looking at them .. so can't wait to see this part :clap:

spoiler pictures are so to die for *fan self*

ahah agree

agree the rain, wet hairs and in the cave just make it more good. exotic is a good word for this willing scene lol
i'm thinking about all these scenes and it's making me go crazy, excited&blushing lol
just wanna skip to these scenes already. if there's 14 eps. then we should get to see these juicy scenes in ep.12 or 13.
arrgh!!! 2-3 more weeks. seem so long hahah.
yah I love the whole wet / exotic scene. *haha i sound like a pervy* ahah can't wait!

teedee, thanks for the other pic! ah, as much as I don't want to see it, I can't wait either.

Iya

sarNie Adult
the picture is so cute and romantic. i love how it's all real kissing. hmmm----i wonder how pancake thought about this, after all vier is her boyfriend. too bad aum is no longer w/ pinky. but then again, that's good because hopefully vier fall for pinky.

crabby

sarNie Egg
I wasn't going to watch this lakorn just becuz there is going to be a "rape" scene in here. I'm not too fond of the whole "raping" in thai-lakorn nor do I want to see Weir "rawr" Pinky. That's the reason why I stay away from thai lakorn. But I'm a fan of Pinky and I felt bad for skipping out on some of her lakorns, so I thought I gave this drama a try and now I must say I'm addicted to this lakorn. Weir and Pinky are so cute together :D Pinky's acting have improve tremendously. Not to say Pinky's acting is not up to par, but I always felt that Pinky's acting lacks a lot in drama. She's good in comedy and action. But I can never get a grip of her acting when it comes to her acting in drama. But, this lakorn prove that her acting is very subarp :clap: Her acting is very believable, as if her and Weir are real life couple and they're going through this drama in real life. Like, they are in a reality tv show and they're filming this about their life.

Weir is also doing a good job. His acting is really good in here. Same way with Jib K. I didn't think she can play the n'rai role but so far she is doing a good job. I mean pretty much everyone hates her character Baithong. The guy who play Pong needs a hair cut. That hair styles of his is really hideous :loool: I hope Pinky and Weir wins some sort of an award for their acting in this lakorn. If not I'm going to be mad. Cuz Pinky deserves it. Anywayz I should stop rambling now, so looking forward to the future esp. just that I won't be tuning to the whole "rawr" scene, but will look forward to the "willing" scene :wub:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Let's hope Cecilia sees this :D
She's great at these things ^_^ Superb jobs on them to hehe
I hope she have time and can do it to. I went to check out her works and it's beautiful. ^_^

thank you for the comment na kha. if no one does it, i'll do it ja.
If you could do it that will be awesome, thank you :clap: . And if someone else will do it as well that would be super great... the more the better. It's never too much to have pictures of our WWHJ couple. ^_^

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
hehehehe. love your banner, mahsuri!!! pride and prejudice is one of my all time favorites. :D
Thanks! They were made by Eowyn on one P&P fan forum that I help around with. ;)

I actually tried to wait for the whole subbed episode of WWHJ to be out before starting to watch it. But seems like I just can't help myself LOL. :p So far I manage to restrain from watching raw episodes but it's testing my patience :D

choo

sarNie Adult
the picture is so cute and romantic. i love how it's all real kissing. hmmm----i wonder how pancake thought about this, after all vier is her boyfriend. too bad aum is no longer w/ pinky. but then again, that's good because hopefully vier fall for pinky.
ahah ^_^ i'm with you on that! B)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
ok i wanna ramble here goes...
agree with the person that saids this lakorn is like watching a reality t.v., i feel like i'm watching a real life story of bow+thot, not like watching a lakorn. Pinky+Weir make me feel they are not acting but they are really bow+thot. they make me so into their love and characters, their chemistry is so great. dang these two just have chemistry everytime they get pair up, love then since ter kue chevit and now wwhj. yep they're one hot couple. wish they would keep pairing up. they are so perfect for eachother. i realize Pinky+Weir have similar traits that i love: both have adorable looking face, with her big eyes, and his dreamy eyes. and their cute smiles, and their nice tone of voice. and both can sing well too. which their eyes, voice can express their feelings out so well. Weir has features that i love about him: cuteness&handsome in one cause some guys just look cute or just handsome but weir has both, his tall height and dark skin just make him more attractive and manly, esp. his eyes, smile, sexy voice just make him hot! i don't remember him having such sexy voice before, which surprise me in this lakorn that his voice becomes so sexy. hahah. his speech improve too cause before he tend to speak kinda fast and stumble. Pinky has features that i love too, her big eyes just stands out the most which make her look so adorable dunno like a japanese heroine for me cause i notice japanese heroine tend to have big eyes. she has such perfect face structure. pretty eyes, nose, lip. height wise she's not too short or too tall either,which look well with tall or not so tall guys. ok enough rambling. so in love with Pinky&Weir. can't wait for the next eps.

credit to pantip.com

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I've always thought Weir has a very nice, easy-going smile, to die for, but I wasn't too into his lakorns. I saw him in "Sai Nam Sam Cheewit" and loved him in there, yet I didn't go watching his other work. He is doing an excellent job in this lakorn. Just the way Tor is patient with Bow is amazing. He tries to feed her and she refuses to eat and slaps him-the look on his face was priceless. The way "tee ruk" comes out is soothing and real, not too cheesy at all. It is really cute.

I've always thought Pinky was decent, but just wasn't into her. The last lakorn I watched of hers was the one with Oil. She has improved since then. I will have to catch the lakorn Weir and Pinky did last year now. I heard they made that lakorn pretty decent even though the script lacked.

I am pretty much addicted to this one atm. I hate it when I get like this. LOL...

The next episode can't come fast enough.