Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
^Wow, he shocked me with it, but it was pretty laugh out loud...it's nothing like Ken's dorky laugh...still funny though...I'd like to hear more of it

By the way, I agree that he's stupid for not seeing his sister for who she really is...but when it's your younger sibling, your only family, it's hard for you to believe or see that they're bad. Plus, she's very good at being two-faced with him. He only sees her as sweet and weak, always relying on and needing him.

In that latest clip I posted, they did talk about how much their characters loved each other...so that's why they both do the things they do...deep love...
They talked about how much they love each other and that's why they do the things they do??? Like, hurting each other, lying to each other...

Um...I don't get it. That's some crazy love.

samualkj

sarNie Hatchling
lol I've never heard Weir's laugh before. *wonders how it's like* This is basically my second lakorn of him. I only enjoyed his other lakorn with Kwan(Dung Duang Harutai), and bits/parts of the one with Aum. I think he has a charming voice that makes you melt, even though it may sound cheesy haha
Don't be ashamed, I totally get what you mean about Weir's voice. I just *sigh*, I can't explain it lol. It's just...lovely ^_^

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Nee is pretty pitiful. Her character is a needy, manipulative type of person. I know a couple of those in real life. I stay away from them. LOL.

choo

sarNie Adult
i also like the part of him, forcing a kiss on Bow when he sees Pong's down below their window, staring at Bow. After the kiss, Bow pushed him away and yell at him, about to hit him but he threaten her that if she continue, he'll do more than just a KISS :p -- this shut her off quick :lol:
**luv that part :D :D

yeah the forum was down today.

eP 9 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOdI6fRXMrE...&playnext=1

thanks to peaches!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Did anybody have trouble coming to the forum this morning? I wasn't able to get on the forum.

So far i'm still waiting for someone to upload it to watch but i have seen the caps at Lyn's blog. Makes me excited!! I can't wait to watch it!! So there seems like another kiss!! I bet it's just what she wanted!!! lol!

Did anybody notice the flashelight that the doctor used to check Nee! It was like huge! I don't think doctors use such big lights but then again maybe they were out of the small one.

I re watched the second episode yesterday and like the part when he asked her to go to sleep on the bed he was like, Come, Come to sleep" and patted the bed! It was so cute the way he said it!!!

And Baitong she needs to Die!!! So it seems in the pictures Bow will see Her kiss Tos! Man it will create more misunderstanding!!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Omg, I HATE Pong! I hate him, I hate him!! I completely skipped through today's episode and only watched Bow+Tos' parts.
The only good thing about today's episode was that kiss scene they had together. * loved it!*
I'm going to guess that Pinky should be losing her memory in next week's episode? I hope so...​

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
AHHH another kiss!!!! i cnt wait to download and watch it!!! gosh, someone upload it already! LOL
Another one??? Gosh...they are giving it to us and I absolutely appreciate it!

I know it's only Weir's character in this lakorn, but does anyone have any idea where I can find a man like him in real life? ***sigh***

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Wait STARDUST, I take that back. I only agree with 1, 2, 4 & 5. I DO NOT pity Nee. She brought it on herself. She knows the Pong doesn't love her, yet she's persistent. So, nope...no no no...I don't pity her. If her love was true and sincere, maybe...just maybe. But she's got that psychotic love. She's controlling, manipulative, loud, immature...etc

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Just finished the episode and I agree with KristyS! The kiss was the best part in today's episode!! The way he grabbed her and kissed was just amazing!! And that look he gave Pong after was just sexy!! Man!! I notice that Bow didn't push him away or fight at all during the kiss, it was only after he stopped that she pushed him away.

What's up with Pong hitting trees after he sees Bow and Tos being together?

Baitong needs to die! Do Tos not realize what kind of girl she is! Shes getting really crazy!

Can't wait for tomorrows episode even though i didn't understand what they were saying!

Did anyone notice that they added a few new clips to the ending, like the part where she fainted and he caught her. It look a lot like the part when he kidnapped her.

choo

sarNie Adult
Choo...that's the one I was talking about. Loved how he just bust out laughing. Too funny!
haha there's some other clips where he's not BURSTING out laughing. It's so cute too. hah I'll try to add later.

Just finished the episode and I agree with KristyS! The kiss was the best part in today's episode!! The way he grabbed her and kissed was just amazing!! And that look he gave Pong after was just sexy!! Man!! I notice that Bow didn't push him away or fight at all during the kiss, it was only after he stopped that she pushed him away.

What's up with Pong hitting trees after he sees Bow and Tos being together?

Baitong needs to die! Do Tos not realize what kind of girl she is! Shes getting really crazy!
^ i agree the best scene was the kiss scene. <3 Hah, we're gonna have to do a Poll after this lakorn ends ~ to see which is the best kiss scene! lol

I know, Pong hitting the trees!?? It was very funny though. haha
--and Baithong, did she stir up more lies in this ep?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Haha, that's funny! Weir's laugh is hilarious xD ...
It's funny how she wants him to just call her "Aum" instead of P'Aum ^^

Iya

sarNie Adult
really...how many more eps of misunderstandings does they NEED!!!!? i mean, there are at least two characters who are definitely narcassist in here...his sister and that girl who is trying to steal Thos. i mean, do they even have a conscience? they only care for what they want and cares nothing about other's emotions. that is a big trait of a narcassist. they DON"T care about others feelings and emotions, but only for what they want. im getting sidetrack here..

anyway, there are way toooooo much misunderstandings for one lakorn. from today's ep, i can see that it's still building up. apparently, enough is not enough for them. it seems that the more the popular the drama, the more they add. AND THE MISUNDERSTANDINGs are only building up! the big question still remains for me. HOW MUCH DRAMA AND UNDERSTANDINGS does Ch7 need in their lakorn in order for it to be qualified for them? :arrg:

choo

sarNie Adult
^^ it seems there's even more tangles today huh?

maybe since the lakorn got extended they probably added more stuff?? // misunderstandings? [[just what I think]] -- but yeah they shouldn't put too much or have they already?

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I just wanted to share some caps!! The Kiss was awesome!!

That look was so sexy!!

Pong hitting the trees! Just wanted to add for humor!

It's not the best quality but enjoy!!