Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
muahaha. it's like him biting her lip ^^

i love this look too .. so sexy!
:lol: I bet Pong wanted to kiss her so bad after that. What was he doing out side anyways? can't resist that look! :wub:

Don't worry masusanlee! I'm pretty sure it'll get better! I just wish Baitong could go and die! I think after her father heard her saying something at the hospital he locked her at home. Now he's doing his duty of a father.

I'm betting that since they didn't find Men's body after he was shot he'll be a key role to bring the truth out and send her to jail! That's what i think what about you guys?

cecilia

Staff member
^that could be or i was hoping, perhaps her dad will be the key to finally turn her in Lol

Weir is so SEXY in this lakorn -- even when he held on Pong's hand to hit his head LOL
I LOVE THAT EVIL GLARE HE GAVE PINKY each time he's mad or jealous LOl

choo

sarNie Adult
hah yeah ^^im with you girls, I'm loving khun thot's smexy daredevil stare after the kiss.
thanks cedalee for sharing!

muahaha. it's like him biting her lip ^^

i love this look too .. so sexy!
forreals I think i heard like a *smacking lip* sound from their kiss. haha
from pinkys? i think

-yeah i bet the father will be the one to reveal everything later..since Chakorn's gone now.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
today ep.9 i didn't wanna watch it cause with all the bickering between them would be frustrating to watch
but the kiss makes it all better :p the kiss was so hot!!! you go weir!!! lol.. love real kisses.. :wub:
i miss him calling her "tee ruk" in a cute way but today ep. he still call her "tee ruk" even though not as cute like before cause pretend to be sweet in front of his sister but still he calls her, cause if he doesn't like something is missing hahah.
like that thot was being so jealous over bow and pong, like to watch when p'ek is jealous and shows it. hahah
but still hates that they won't make up and just keeps bickering, like gosh stop it already, stop being stubborn,tell your true feelings already. :arrg:
it was cute when he smile when she came to bed but arrgh she has to go sleep on the sofa. and funny that he was all mad she didn't come to bed and thought she was talking with pong for hrs. when really she was talking to her mom. hahah.. even more funny the part her mom ask them about the baby lol.. nee is so annoying. wanna slap her so bad, can't she be happy for her brother, she knows he love bow. like suck it up. she's so selfish. only thinks about herself. i like the part bow said everyone is sick not only nee. but feel sorry for bow these two guys is giving her headaches plus annoying nee too, she has already decided to go studied b/c don't want to mess with these two guys anymore and i agree it's like the best solution but then thot comes and beg her, so she decides to stay and help nee cause feel sorry for him and his sister and also feels gulity cause think it's b/c of her that nee is sick. when really it's not her fault. feel sorry for bow she has to scarafice her happiness agree to married pong so he will agree to take care of nee. and p'ek is being a jerk for constantly harassing her. was cute that taew was all worry about her but act like not.
arrgghh next ep. misunderstands and bicker again. driving me crazy! :angry:
hope there will still be some love scenes of them even if it may be not be a sweet one but i'll take any, don't wanna see only bickering.
thanks for kiss pics. yep weir look so sexy when took his lip out from pinky. :wub:
so far all 9 eps are all good. dang it how they do it. when i think this ep will be boring and frustrating to watch then the kiss comes.
bravo! kantana you guys are great! can make all 9 episodes good. hahah.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
One comment, as for the kiss scene, I loved the part how he took his lips away from her xD !!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
it was cute when he smile when she came to bed but arrgh she has to go sleep on the sofa. and funny that he was all mad she didn't come to bed and thought she was talking with pong for hrs. when really she was talking to her mom. hahah..
I might be crazy, for me this was my favorite part. I don't know what Tos was thinking, but looked so happy to see Bow come over to the bed then just plain hurt and pained when she walked away. It was good/funny that he went to the bathroom to splash water on himself. LOL...he must be ahh...frustrated. Hehe :p

I can only imagine Tos behavior if he actually had Bow already. He is extremely jealous just from only kissing, hugging, and sleeping in the same bed as her. He does love her.

Iya

sarNie Adult
^^ it seems there's even more tangles today huh?

maybe since the lakorn got extended they probably added more stuff?? // misunderstandings? [[just what I think]] -- but yeah they shouldn't put too much or have they already?
lol...not to be rude or anything, but haven't you noticed? :lol: it's like more than just drama in here. it's the King of lakorns with misunderstandings.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Dal Posted Today, 02:37 AM

I might be crazy, for me this was my favorite part. I don't know what Tos was thinking, but looked so happy to see Bow come over to the bed then just plain hurt and pained when she walked away. It was good/funny that he went to the bathroom to splash water on himself. LOL...he must be ahh...frustrated. Hehe

I can only imagine Tos behavior if he actually had Bow already. He is extremely jealous just from only kissing, hugging, and sleeping in the same bed as her. He does love her.
you're not crazy i like it too. cause he look all cute all smiling when see her come to bed, like it made him happy that they came back together, together in the same room, sleep on same bed, even though they had nothing going on, but it makes him happy already to be close to her. which sound really sad and i feel so sorry for him and more sad that she walks away and went to sleep on the sofa. she's so mean. can't she just give him this, sleep on the same bed with him, just them being close and she somtimes hugs him(on bed in the morning cause she wiggles too) like before makes him so happy already. i think he's an affectionate guy like to be close to the person he love. yep he love her so much. cause if not he wouldn't be so jealous and frustrated. cause he can just force sleep with her but he didn't cause doesn't want to hurt her cause she been in that situation before when he first met her, so like he respect her that didn't force her. and also it's the reason that makes him more jealous is b/c he didn't actually fully have her as his wife yet so make him double the jealous. the other thing that i like about the kiss scene was that out of nowhere he pull her to kiss, they didn't argue and she didn't slap him like other lakorns for him to kiss her. and like that she didn't slap him afterward either but use a pillow to hit him instead. cause kinda tired when p'ek kiss n'ek and she slaps him. hahah to pong for seeing that, he deserve it why come look at her. so annoying. i think bow is willing to make up with thot but he is the one who won't make up with her like the part she ask him the whole thing that he did, the pass things he did is only for his sister? and he said yes. arrgh.when he can say no i did it b/c i love you then they would make up already. but then again he was mad that she said will married pong so didn't want to tell his true feelings either. arrgh their stubborness.

Dania

sarNie Hatchling
LOVE THIS MOVIE EVEN THOUGH HATED PONG AND BAITONG.
REALLY WANT TO SEE MORE SWEET SCENE FROM THEM AGAIN.

LOVE IT. THE KISS SCENE WAS SUPER SWEET....
LOOKING FORWARD TO TOMORROW. :)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
whiteflakes Posted Today, 02:52 AM
QUOTE (choo @ Aug 12 2009, 06:43 PM)
^^ it seems there's even more tangles today huh?

maybe since the lakorn got extended they probably added more stuff?? // misunderstandings? [[just what I think]] -- but yeah they shouldn't put too much or have they already?

lol...not to be rude or anything, but haven't you noticed? it's like more than just drama in here. it's the King of lakorns with misunderstandings.

even though there is lots of misunderstandings but the reasons they misunderstands eachother seem more reasonable than some lakorns i've seen though. actually they didn't add extra eps. to extend the lakorn. but they already has lots of scenes they already film so when they edited the lakorn it came out 16 eps. so this lakorn was not added extra to extend it longer but they already has lots of scenes that they film already. the original scripts was written out a lot already. they didn't add extra like other lakorns to make it longer. which it's good cause it wouldn't destroy the story cause like some lakorns has to add all these new scenes which are unnecessary some of it to make it longer. so this lakorn the story was long already. hope they have a lot of sweet scenes of pinky+weir though.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
it's getting very intense and good...

cant wait until tomorrow episode. please fill us in for the ones that are watching it when it airs...

the lip locking was amazing hehe; his lips seemed glue to hers when he was trying to move away. i'm sure he enjoys it; so sweet.

why would anyone want someone that doesnt love them??? torturing urself only.

choo

sarNie Adult
lol...not to be rude or anything, but haven't you noticed? :lol: it's like more than just drama in here. it's the King of lakorns with misunderstandings.
lol..

-well i guess if we're looking @ all the small little misunderstandings too then yeah there are a whole buttload but i'm not totally overwhelmed with the main misunderstandings so far. * haha dont' we see this in so many thai lakorns already? or maybe i just need to watch todays ep with subs soon

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
teedee, I like how Tor is an affectionate type of person/guy. I also agree with you about Tor being double jealous cause he could really "lose" Bow at any second, since he never has fully had her as his wife. What is Tor to do? Aaahhh!!! I just am not looking forward to the "r" scene at all. I am actually dreading it. Maybe it's just an attempted. Man, I need to just not worry and wait to see how everything plays.

That kiss was out of no where...Tor should of kissed her some more after she threw the pillow at him. LOL.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
What if Baithong turned herself in toward the end instead? Or better yet, she's pregnant with Chakorn's child. That will really wake her messed up mind. It's be interesting to watch. At least, we know Chakorn planted his seed well before he left. :lol: Suddenly, I have the image of that movie "Seed of Chucky." It's that little killer evil doll. Baithong looks like those dolls. Muhahha, I'm so evil.

cecilia

Staff member
I'm okay with the misunderstanding just as long as they don't over exaggerate some part.
today was okay -- lots of bickering but there's alot of cute and funny scenes to cancel out the moody stuff.

so funny when Ton tell Weir why keep the fire burning by allowing/agreeing Pinky & Pong to be together at the ranch, now he's suffering like he's about to die, serve him right for letting it go like this :lol:
I love how Weir respond back -- It had started! Even if it had started already, i MUST STOP IT! -- Ton's reaction is so FUNNY! he seem like a VERY CARING and PROTECTIVE friend :wub:

so sweet of her to START reading on stuff relate to the GRAPEVINE -- WINE :wub: .. she's preparing her future even though she's indecisive about it atm.

i'm surprise PONG didn't ask BOW about the kiss the night before LOl

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
The misunderstandings add to the tension and bubble up their feelings inside for the willing scene. LOL. Since they're real kissing in this series, I hope that scene isn't a disappointment. I am quite frustrated at the moment just thinking of Tor being really cruel to Bow after Nee's death. *sigh* I better just go clean to get my mind off this lakorn.

cecilia

Staff member
What if Baithong turned herself in toward the end instead? Or better yet, she's pregnant with Chakorn's child. That will really wake her messed up mind. It's be interesting to watch. At least, we know Chakorn planted his seed well before he left. :lol: Suddenly, I have the image of that movie "Seed of Chucky." It's that little killer evil doll. Baithong looks like those dolls. Muhahha, I'm so evil.
muahah. i hate that movie, it kills.
if it's around a month or so, maybe she'll be pregnant but if not, impossible.
unless, she's desperate and got someone pregnant with her -- and claim it as his. then i have a BIG problem with her lol

jenny_126859

sarNie Egg
episode 9 was great and heartbreaking...just glad to finally see bow and tor more together....but he gonna be so mean to her cuz of nee and pong....seems like bow will have to suffer even more forward...