Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

cikna

sarNie Adult
cute pics, teedee! thanks! u sure know how to tease us fans.

i have not watched episode 11 yet. going to in the afternoon. going to sneak back home and not return back to the office until i have watched it....(hahahaha---evil laugh).

i was rewatching episode 7 with eng sub (so much fun when u can understand it). i can't stand it the part where he has just recovered from sickness, he was looking for her. when he found out she stuck around he was very happy and she gave him some sort of a lecture. his worker was laughing at him. admitting he was scared of his wife was very funny!! :D . he always comes up with all sorts of creative reasons for doing something. " a man who is afraid of his wife are successful businessmen. hahahaha!!! It takes a BRAVE man to admit he is AFRAID of his wife.

cecilia

Staff member
awe. the fourth picture is so cute ..

i dont' know, i feel a bit disappoint at Tor. i think it would have been even better if he was the first one to rush to Bow's side instead of Pong. It's good that he's the one that giving her the cpr but if Bow really means that much to him, he could have act on it without realizing it first --- i hate how he hesitate and rush to Nee's side, stare at what Pong's doing to Bow first, then react later. It's a bit slow for me to see him respond like that.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i guess he was in state of shock when saw her on the floor, some people have slow reflects than others, pong reacts faster than him. but at least he did cpr for her. and he defend her to nee so shows already how much he loves her cause he love his sister alot but he still defend bow.
agree so funny the part he admit scare of his wife. love this scene.

little

sarNie Adult
cant get enough of this at least there will be more tomorrow. I was a little teary with tot and nee when they hug each other about losing there loves one. I feel sorry for nee having to carry her kid alone and her husband don't even care and now she is strong to let him go. yeah i do like bow and tot about the ghost teasing weir is so cute, handsome and sexy with his voice. I don't want him with pancake at all. Hope they never pair up as a couple in lakorn and I hope they break up in real life. weir and pinky forever. sorry for pan fans. She don't stand out for me in lakorn most of the time i cant stand or continue to see her in lakorns. I dont know why she's popular than other actresses that's not promoted.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't wanna jinx people in love cause scare of being sinful but i want him to break up with pancake too. he dating her is a big turn off for me. i don't want them to pair up in la korn again either. them always going places together make me nausea already like don't you have something better to do than follow eachother around. if they play in lakorn together they won't be into their characters anyways cause from their pass lakorns i wasn't into their character's love. they don't have chemistry on screen. feel the same don't understand why she's popular and people go crazy over her. she doesn't have acting talents and she's average looking. she should just stick to being a model. no offense to her fans. just my personal opinions.don't wanna start a fight.

masusanlee

sarNie Hatchling
mann, without sub, i REALLY can't understand much of anything!! --------> i knew that Nee was pregnant, but how fast is the producer speeding up because when watching the lakorn, all of a sudden, i see Nee's belly!!!! how long was bow in the hospital too???????????? can anyone answer????

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah the lakorn speed goes really fast. which i like but some scenes could have been longer though. but every eps. is something to root for. not boring like some lakorns. well thot did say bow was asleep for a long time. but didn't say how long though. but i don't feel sorry for nee though cause she should feel gulity for what happen to bow. cause of her stupid paranoid and selfishness. she deserve to be left behind by pong. should know by now he's with her just for the baby, doesn't love her. she should accept the truth. and move on. b/c of her stupidness to go along with baithong plan she hurt her own brother which she knows how much he love bow. he does so much for her but she doesn't do anything for him back. so selfish of her. baithong,pong,nee are all annoying characters that i wanna slap so bad. baithong is just a cold hearted crazy evil girl. pong is just a big jerk. and later thot will be an idiot too. :arrg: the only reasonable sane character is bow.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing those pictures teedee! You always seem to find new pictures every week which is a good thing!!

I also think the speed of the lakorn is fast but i guess it's how the director wants it to bee because then the lakorn won't drag. It's a good thing that pong left nee and nee let him go, if she is able to do this then she's starting to understand better about life and love, she doesn't need pong to raise her child, plus she only really needs her self to rely on.

choo

sarNie Adult
Haha - no need to cut his hair for me. Makes it easier for me to hate him with his fugly hair! :D
haha! I AGREEE!!

Thanks for sharing those pictures teedee! You always seem to find new pictures every week which is a good thing!!
I also think the speed of the lakorn is fast but i guess it's how the director wants it to bee because then the lakorn won't drag. It's a good thing that pong left nee and nee let him go, if she is able to do this then she's starting to understand better about life and love, she doesn't need pong to raise her child, plus she only really needs her self to rely on.
really?? Nee's letting Pong go!?? Finally!!! He's a loserrr; seriously, he doesn't deserve any girl at all.

awe. the fourth picture is so cute ..

i dont' know, i feel a bit disappoint at Tor. i think it would have been even better if he was the first one to rush to Bow's side instead of Pong. It's good that he's the one that giving her the cpr but if Bow really means that much to him, he could have act on it without realizing it first --- i hate how he hesitate and rush to Nee's side, stare at what Pong's doing to Bow first, then react later. It's a bit slow for me to see him respond like that.
Me too, he went to Nee!!! I was like WTHECK!?

TEEDEE, LOVING THE add PICS!!

btw, yeah, Nee's belly is finally big!~ that was fast! hah

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Nee is actually very cute and beautiful when she's sincere and calm...not screaming her head off.

I kinda feel bad for Thot cause deep inside, I know he's a good man. The ghost scene was super cute, especially Pinky's acting. She was running and yelling at the same time. I loved it when she was holding him tight with her head down on his chest. Wish it could have been a little longer. And URGH!!! I wanted to gag when Pong played the sax. Seriously, this dude has no shame. He's gonna take advantage of the situation since Bo can't remember anything after Australia. She's gonna be so mean him tomrro :(

F**K Baithong....again, she died in my dreams. MUAHAHAHA!!!

Ji-hae

sarNie Egg
This part is so sad !!!!! ... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
especially when Khun Thos said something to Bow ... "My love, do u sleep? I will sit with u till u sleep"

credit: กล้วยทอดกรอบ(Kluay Thod Krob)@pantip

sorry, my english's very poor. :(

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yep the ghost scene was halarious and so cute. it was so cute how she hug him tight and he stroke her head. and her head was on his chest look so warming. the fans said there was more to this scene but they didn't show it. probably show it later. so this scene was esp. added. prob. to please the fans.that's why i just say pong is just a big jerk. don't wanna go into details about him. he just is. just wanna kick him. and baithong just needs to dies such a crazy b i t c h! of course thot is a good man but b/c he love his sister so much and loose his mind after she dies so he becomes this mean guy who hurts bow b/c of misunderstands and doesn't trust her. yep the sadest scene today was the part they sit down against the wall. :lmao:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Kudos to all who don't like Pancake. That chick just doesn't draw my attention. Pinky has really grown into me now. I always thought she's cute though. Pancake is just so...blah. I can't even describe her. I tried watching Bong hong, but quit almost immediately.

No offense to her fans and definitely no offense to P'weir.

Ji-hae

sarNie Egg
I know something more from pantip about ghost scene ... hehe :p that scene doesn't finish completely
there r more !!!!! :lol: haha ... but it is kept for the last episode (I think it looks like mv hehe:D)

That scene's about Khun Thos&Bow hugging after they run away from ghost in the vineyard then, they ... :drool:

credit: phokar@pantip

OMG !!! can't wait for that episode :drool:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Ji-hae thanks for pics
wanted the ghost scene pics. next ep. look sad. won't be any cute scenes anymore which is more sad.
and next wks eps. just more dramas and misunderstands which is too sad. :(
but no matter how sad will continue cheer and watch cause love k'Thos and n'Bow.
Weir and Pinky so cute! so into their love. they're like real lovers that love eachother so much.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
I like Pancake as much as I like Pinky, so it really saddens me that some people don't like Pan for Weir. Weir and Pinky make a really perfect couple but the guy already has someone in his life, and I believe that they both love each other and they're happy together. Both of their families are well-acquainted with each other.Their relationship is smooth-sailing;I wish they would end up together.
I would like to say I enjoy this lakorn soooo much and I've always looked forward to Wednesdays and Thursdays.Weir and Pinky's sweet scenes were taken soooooooo naturally anyone would think something is going on between them.Their lips to lips kisses are even for real,which Weir rarely does with other female stars paired to him.Well anyway,if only Weir doesn't have Pan in his life,maybe an intimate relationship would come to life between him and Pinky.

What's in store for us this evening? Let's watch out and see....

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
Pong really needs to cut his hair. I'm starting to get him confused with Nee...that's how bad it is. He looks like a surfer kid, not meant to look like a bad guy. Most bad guys are usually mature looking and hot. Please, someone make him cut his hair.
I do hate this guy Pong! He's already married but he still struggles to win Bow back! Her wife has a heart disease which would cost her life but he never took her wife's illness into consideration.What kind of man is he?! Well,that's his role in the drama,so we've got to bear with him.