Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

cikna

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing those pictures teedee! You always seem to find new pictures every week which is a good thing!!

I also think the speed of the lakorn is fast but i guess it's how the director wants it to bee because then the lakorn won't drag. It's a good thing that pong left nee and nee let him go, if she is able to do this then she's starting to understand better about life and love, she doesn't need pong to raise her child, plus she only really needs her self to rely on.
yeah, i agree too. i have to say this is the first lakorn which I have watched so far, the pace is just nice. if this lakorn has 14 episodes, there are 2, meaning everything will be "condensed" - bow getting kidnapped and tortured, her reconciliation with thot and the reveal of baithong evilm deeds. but of there are 16 episodes, it ,more sweet scenes of our pranangs! that is a necessity! :lol:

cikna

sarNie Adult
maybe off topic: while watching epi 7 with sub, i noticed many things (talk about critical fan, hahaha!!) .does baithong and bow have similar handbag?? it looks like a christian dior handbg. it's just that baithong's is white whereas bow' is black.

nina07

sarNie Adult
I don't even feel like watching anymore because of BAITONG. <_< She needs to get some major punishment! :arrg:

yieng209

sarNie Egg
i know baitohng is crazyy she needs to get over him alreadyy..pong is getting on my last nerves stupid jerk!! needs to get out her life already!! pancake not even pretty at all i dnt understand why is he dating her she so not attractive!! sorry pan fans!! -_-

jenny_126859

sarNie Egg
i didn't see ep 12 yet but from lyn's cap, it seems like bow gets her memo back?...hopefully next week eps thot will kidnap bow...i just want sweet scenes of them ....

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Okay, I just finished today's episode and I'm starting to think
BULLSH*T!
First off, I feel really sorry for Nee and Tos. Tos is trying so hard, but he can't win her back and it seems like he's given up. I really hated the part where they went to the police station, it was so heart breaking. As for Nee, I love how she's toughened up and doesn't need Pong. Pong is an arsehole because he already has a pregnant wife and a soon to be LIVING CHILD! I wouldn't want a father or husband like Pong, EVER!
-Baithong- I don't give a sh*t about her any. I fast forward every second of her scenes.
-Considering that there will only be 4 episodes left, next week's episode(on Thursday) should probably be the one where he actually kidnaps her and does stuff. Jeez, more waiting.. woohoo T-T

Oh yea, one thing I also hate about this episode is that when Bow is starting to figure out the truth, everything is ruined!! RUINED! I HATE the part where he takes the ring of her finger *sigh*

BULL`

cecilia

Staff member
^i was thinking of the same thing too when he took of the ring and say that his biggest mistakes was that he met her --- breaks my heart :(

Man, i was rooting for Kare to be pregnant -- but i guess not, it's another of those JLR false alert again TT .. so sad, just when Chai finally gave up his playboy life, things have to be ruined :(

i like how Nee tough up and let go PONG. I could see why Tor's piss at Bow in the future b/c of this reason. Just when Pong does not have Nee or Bow, he come back for the baby. A man like that does not deserve anything. He left his wife and child out in the dry at the most extreme time of his life and now that he have no one, he come back for another innocent person.

HAHAH. i does wonder how is he going to raise the little baby since he have no secure job -- only a musician in the club/restaurant, how is he going to raise Tor's niece/nephew properly -- how is he going to provide food/shelter/ and every needs for the child -- better just left it for Bow and Pong (this would probably bring them closer than ever too if they don't have a child together -- end of conclusion Lol)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Ooh, the climactic ending...next week will be hardcore...I can understand why Thot gets pissed at Bow, he's totally left out in the dark, and I bet the servant lady will tell him that Bow was the last visitor his sister had. Now if Bow gave Nee's baby to Pong, hten she deserved to get kidnapped...That fool deserves nothing, he deserves to be miserable for the rest of his life, with all the pain he's caused. And dang, when Thot was in the hospital, carrying Nee, and the way he looked at Pong, there was anger in that face, Weir is a good actor...

Stupid arse Pong, was never there for his wife and child, but when she's dead, he comes around? I don't think so...the thing that stumps me is, she was pregnant when Baithong pushed her, and it didn't look like Thot could get her in the hospital before Nee dies, so how in the heck do they get the baby out?

Dang, that scene where Thot takes off her ring is intense, I don't think he's ever expressed so much hatred to Bow in front of her family before...I wonder if her family will blame her too. If she still associates herself with Pong after what happens with Nee, then I'm sorry, Thot should kidnap her and keep her isolated...

I bet he feels so much regret for even falling for her, and even considering putting her before his little sister...but then he still loves her too...So many emotions for one person to feel...Next week will be better...I'm sorry, but Baithong seriously needs to die!!! She's killed too many people and gotten away with it!! I hope Chakorn's and Nee's ghost haunts her, makes her goes crazy, and she jumps off the cliff!

cecilia

Staff member
So, i'm with you on that BAITONG curse !!!
nothing hurt more than being haunt by the things you caused
or drive you to the end due to the misery you make of other ^^

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
today ep was so frustrating to watch. but like the scene bow's dad strangle pong's neck. hahah. should have just kill him already. pong is such a selfish bastard! he doesn't deserve anyone. hate him! and like the scene bam slap him too. you go girl! as for bow taking nee's baby away, she and her sister want to help the baby cause the baby was sick, so her sister took the baby to the hospital, she didn't mean to take the baby to pong. so again tos misunderstands bow. bow just get blame over and over. the sad scene for me today was when tos+nee look at bow+pong walk together at the hospital. and yes the scene at the police station was heart breaking,feel so sorry for tos. i think they take up too much scenes with her memory lost though. should have cut it shorter. omg next week eps. is more drama. poor tos for losing his sister. and more sorry for bow for getting misunderstands. baithong should just die already. hate her! yeah the scene he took out her ring, was so sad. feel so sorry for bow. she and her family was all happy that she remember tos and she was gonna go make up with tos too. *sigh*. and there will be more scenes that you will feel so sorry for bow because of tos meaness. yeah happy there'll be 16 eps. but there is two places he kidnap her. first he took her to his house in the city that nee use to live in with her nanny. then next he take her to the cottage in the woods. can't wait for the kidnap parts.

cikna

sarNie Adult
i can feel all these negative feelings towards baithong! it's intimidaing. just when i was doing ok with epi 11, epi 12 is going to ruin it. is it that frustrating. he was finally the one taking the ring away from her? that must be truly heartbreaking for him. never mind, i still love WWHJ!

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I like Pancake as much as I like Pinky, so it really saddens me that some people don't like Pan for Weir. Weir and Pinky make a really perfect couple but the guy already has someone in his life, and I believe that they both love each other and they're happy together. Both of their families are well-acquainted with each other.Their relationship is smooth-sailing;I wish they would end up together.
I would like to say I enjoy this lakorn soooo much and I've always looked forward to Wednesdays and Thursdays.Weir and Pinky's sweet scenes were taken soooooooo naturally anyone would think something is going on between them.Their lips to lips kisses are even for real,which Weir rarely does with other female stars paired to him.Well anyway,if only Weir doesn't have Pan in his life,maybe an intimate relationship would come to life between him and Pinky.

What's in store for us this evening? Let's watch out and see....

I like Pancake and not so much for Pinky though I like this lakorn -

I do like Weir and Pan together too. They look great together especially for the wedding photos coming up in the magazine!

little

sarNie Adult
it's funny how they have an appointment with (yoshi ) a japanese business man but they answer it in Thai. It should have been in English if the man is chinese then it's possible for him to speak Thai. U know what I mean. no excitement in today ep. only depressing. I hate pong u rotten boy act up like a man. u have wife and bebe u stupid boy. baitong crazy girl tot don't like u stop lying to yourself. next week seem long again. cant wait for more wier and pinky torture scene luv these 2 couple

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
I like Pancake as much as I like Pinky, so it really saddens me that some people don't like Pan for Weir. Weir and Pinky make a really perfect couple but the guy already has someone in his life, and I believe that they both love each other and they're happy together. Both of their families are well-acquainted with each other.Their relationship is smooth-sailing;I wish they would end up together.
Errrm - I must admit that I'm a bit perplexed of the perspective that just bcoz Weir and Pinky have great onscreen chemistry, they'd be suitable for each other offscreen. I don't really follow actors' personal lives (whether Thai lakorns or our local stars or Hollywood) so I don't know much about Weir, Pancake or Pinky but imho great onscreen relationship won't necessarily translate into the same thing offscreen - and vice versa - good relationship offscreen can't always be adapted onscreen (I'm talking generally here).

Weir is not Thot and Pinky is not Bow. They're just actors doing great jobs together. So maybe Weir and Pan are not compatible onscreen but the same can't be said about their relationship offscreen. Weir has admitted that they're together and their families know each other. I think that speaks a lot about their relationship. But then again, anything could happen - it's just a part of life.

Dania

sarNie Hatchling
I'M SO IN ADDICTIVE WITH THIS LAKORN EXCEPT I HATED BAITONG. HOWEVER TODAY EP. WAS OKAY. I FELTED FOR TOS AND NEE. I REALLY WANT PONG AND BAITONG TO DIE AT THAT MOMENT. ANYWAYS HAVE TO WAIT ONE WEEK FOR THIS LAKORN. LOVE WWHJ....