Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^No...LOL
The girls know I like to analyze EVERYTHING, huh? LOL
I kind of have this philosophy where you always have to find out what's under the surface...I take the phrase "Don't judge a book by its cover" pretty literally
Plus, the more passionate I am about something, like a lakorn, the more I have to say about it, can't help it...
I LOVE analyzing lakorns or tv shows...I find it very interesting, because the writers have reasons for making their characters a certain way, and I just try to find out those ways...I picture them as real people instead of characters too
That's partly why I want Weir and Pinky together, they're so believable as Thot and Bow, that I feel they deserve to be together...LOL

starrys

sarNie Hatchling
^No...LOL
I kind of have this philosophy where you always have to find out what's under the surface...I take the phrase "Don't judge a book by its cover" pretty literally
Plus, the more passionate I am about something, like a lakorn, the more I have to say about it, can't help it...
I LOVE analyzing lakorns or tv shows...I find it very interesting, because the writers have reasons for making their characters a certain way, and I just try to find out those ways...I picture them as real people instead of characters too
That's partly why I want Weir and Pinky together, they're so believable as Thot and Bow, that I feel they deserve to be together...LOL

True that, I'm there with you. Unfortunately, I just get in to the storyline instead of the characters. I'm just not very empathic with Baitong, I just think someone should drug her so she can stop being such a psycho.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
True that, I'm there with you. Unfortunately, I just get in to the storyline instead of the characters. I'm just not very empathic with Baitong, I just think someone should drug her so she can stop being such a psycho.
Baithong is evil but everything is her fault as much as it is her dad's, he knows how bad she can be, but he still lets her loose on the world, so I blame him as much as I blame her...Cuz she is one crazy chick...I'm not empathizing with that psycho...but I'm just saying, everything can be explained...

I do love storylines, but the characters are a big part of it, that's why I like to analyze and discuss the characters...because the characters are what leads the storyline to where it is...

I was thinking about how good this lakorn is as a whole, because if it were any other 2 actors, I don't think I would have enjoyed it this much. The actors could also be great too, but if the storyline sucks, then the lakorn wouldn't be worth watching for just a few people...

little

sarNie Adult
i really thought kae was pregnant cuz all the signs plus it seems like she is pregnant abt the same time as nee. and how she does not know that she wasn't pregnant. when kae went to the doctor cuz the blood came out and at that time nee was like 5 months pregnant kae should of known it earlier.

cecilia

Staff member
^No...LOL
I kind of have this philosophy where you always have to find out what's under the surface...I take the phrase "Don't judge a book by its cover" pretty
yes, you are .. if anyone read your blog, they'll know :p
as for don't judge a book by its cover, so true -- that is why i say that i can find the most ugliest person handsome/pretty just b/c of the way they play their character so well :clap:

Lol, she went to the doctors because her period came xD
funny how she thought she's bleeding -- and chai assume she might have a miscarriage too ..
that was pretty funny --- and when the doctor came out to about tell him the news, he jump in and assume his child is safe LOl ..
kare and chai are so funny together -- i actually wish they have more screen time than Baitong/Nee/Pong LOL

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
raymond_obsessed, i also like to read your comments. like your analysis of the characters and like how you put words together too, you did it so well. i'm not good in putting words together either. i also see them more of real people than just characters. when you get to the depth of the characters why they do what they do, you will understand them more and won't be as frustrating in watching. so means we're so into the lakorn that make us analysis the characters. which i think this lakorn has good storyline, scripts, director, actors+actress plus ost. too. so everything about this lakorn is well put together. cause to make a lakorn fun to watch everything has to blend well together. i really do believe Weir+Pinky is thos+bow. and want them to be together and not only in the lakorn either. yeah next eps. will be so sad and crazy. which will be another depth to the characters. that will be interesting. i think the characters in this lakorn is more realistic than in some lakorns i've seen. cause they've real human emotion. esp. thos.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I had a feeling that men was going to come back. So that was why they showed the bear when nee fell! I hope baitong gets what she desreves!!

so Tos will be drunk when he "r"s Bow that's kind of sad, but i guess he's not doing it with his right mind. bow and tos are really showing the emotins when they are sad or mad.

It's making me more excited when i read all your comments!!

Chai and Kare are a cute couple. chai seems to start being a good guy and seems to like kare alot. He changed so much after he met her!

about baitong and her dad, really why don't he just tell thot that it was baitong who kill chakorn, let men lose, and is trying to destroy his family! I now don't even feel bad for that dad anymore, he could've done so much to prevent his daughter from bothering thot, he could send her to rehab, but he just begged thot to marry baitong, thats not right for knowing what his daughter did he should have sent her away, she's crazy!! i'm glad that thot is in his right mind to say "no, i love her as a sister." lol!! loved that! I was reading lyn's summary and just love her words that she calls pom and baitong. yes, thot is a good man!!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
cikna Posted Today, 03:51 AM
does pinky like going to the gym? i see well-toned and defined arms there, in many scenes.
yeah read she does go to the gym. you notice well. haha. she is also an outdoor person. like adventure stuffs.
yeah baithong's dad is so wrong for helping his daughter to cover up. she's so crazy. should be behind bars already.
if he really loves his daughter he shouldn't let her continue to hurt other people.
thos is a good man. he cares about everyone around him.
i think it make more sense that he's drunk when he rape her cause show he's not doing it with his right mind.
but mainly cause he has face so many grieves in his life. loose all his family. that's hard to handle. so make him loose his mind.
yeah i like to see thos and bow's emotions. get to see how sad or hurt they are. which Weir and Pinky express their feelings out very well.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
raymond_obsessed, i also like to read your comments. like your analysis of the characters and like how you put words together too, you did it so well. i'm not good in putting words together either. i also see them more of real people than just characters. when you get to the depth of the characters why they do what they do, you will understand them more and won't be as frustrating in watching. so means we're so into the lakorn that make us analysis the characters. which i think this lakorn has good storyline, scripts, director, actors+actress plus ost. too. so everything about this lakorn is well put together. cause to make a lakorn fun to watch everything has to blend well together. i really do believe Weir+Pinky is thos+bow. and want them to be together and not only in the lakorn either. yeah next eps. will be so sad and crazy. which will be another depth to the characters. that will be interesting. i think the characters in this lakorn is more realistic than in some lakorns i've seen. cause they've real human emotion. esp. thos.
Thanks, I'm glad I'm not just rambling, and you guys actually catch on.
It's funny cuz I start off talking about one aspect of the lakorn, then all of a sudden, other things come at me, and what I thought was gonna be a short post, ends up being a long one...LOL

Definitely, if I had to choose top all-around lakorn for the year, I will choose this one, and it's going up against Jai Rao with my Ken and Aof singing in the OST...but in spite of the crazy misunderstandings, the chemistry, acting, variety of characters, and the rollercoaster of emotions, I have to go with this one...This one has been surprising for me, cuz I had no expectations for it, and it blew me away...I've gotten so addicted.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Hey KriSty, I sooo luv your blog icon..not the one with Pinky and Wier...the one that you're using for your personal icon....luv the agressive...lol..

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Well then Ceci, Weir/Pinky are my ATEAM then, because of all the lakorns I've watched, I've never really had a couple of preference like everyone has...ATEAM, RTEAM, Ken/Anne...etc...They are my couple...I finished TKC, but watching it again cuz it was just too cute

Man, they need a team name, cuz their names combined are long...and I need a banner...They are my favorite Thai lakorn couple, and that says a lot, because I wasn't originally a Weir fan to begin with...but this lakorn changed it for me...it kind of got him to step out of Pancake's shadow, being known as her boyfriend, and made a name for himself...cuz the whole time, I associated him with Pancake, and by not liking her, I didn't like him...BTW, I didn't know Pancake was younger than Pinky than 2 years, when I thought Pinky was the one younger...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm happy many people like Pinky+Weir as a couple on screen, and also wanted them to be real life couple too. if i didn't know their ages i would've thought Pinky was younger than Pancake too. cause Pinky has that adorable young looking face. while pancake looks older than her age. heck i thought she was older than Weir too cause he has that young adorable looking face like Pinky too. only 2 years apart she shouldn't even call Pinky P'. but guess it's like a respect since Pinky came into e.t. first. Weir is older than Pinky by 1 year, beginning i remember she call him P'Weir cause use to read their interviews, i wonder why she then change to just call him Weir. i rather she continue to call him P'Weir cause it's sound more cutier and i don't think Weir would've mind if she continue calling him P' either. but guess they became close so they're more like friends than like older bro. and younger sis. yeah don't like that he follows pancake around cause seem like he doesn't have anything better to do than follow her around. doesn't he have his guys friends to hang out with. like they are constantly together it's too much. annoying in a way. don't they get tire of being around eachother all the time. no offense to their fans. but just my opinon.