Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

cecilia

Staff member
for me i still give them 10 cause there's so many cute scenes of pinky+weir to even it out. even though without the pregnant part. cause not many lakorns comes out as good as this lakorn. so hard esp. for ch7 to make this kind of lakorn to come out this good. better luck next time with the baby, but seem like the chances are so hard though. :( but don't loose hope. keep cheering. maybe if the fans has send their request for bow to be pregnant sooner maybe we would've seen it. but at least thank them for adding more sweet scenes toward the end. cause they did listen to the fans who wanted to see more sweet scenes. but the fans forgot to mention about thos+bow having a baby. so guess the pregnant part didn't pop into the writers head.
muahah. how can it not pop in their head .. were them all also in love with tor/bow LOl ..kidding.
maybe i'll give it a 9.5 .. leave the .5 for my aggravation LOl

i hope the fans make a difference .. like i mentioned earlier, can they just ask them to come back to the ranch to shoot just that one 1-5 minutes scene of 'I'M PREGNANT'! lol .. <-- gosh, this remind me of nagging about arisoya when JLR was on air LOl .. i even caps the bluff shirt to keep my hope up Lol
unfortunately, the lady in blue was NEE .. so it killed my hope, now i have nothing to keep up LOl ..except nag and nag LOl

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
but yeah you would think they would add the pregnant part when they kept mentioning about the baby, with her parents wanting grandkids, and esp. he said she has to pay him back for taking his niece so has to have a baby with him. so make me confuse what is wrong with the writers. why leave out the pregnant part. so mess up. they forgot what they wrote? and the lakorn didn't finish airing yet. they can still go back and add the pregnant part. can bring only pinky+weir to come back and film so can add the pregnant part. they can do that if they wanted to, but they chose not too. which is mean.

cecilia

Staff member
^i know right. That's what kindda make me upset --- i'm even willing to have them video cam it too if it's too much to ask them to drag the whole crew and equipments back Lol .. (knock on wood) how can they not think of this .. a small word 'PREGNANT' will cheer up the whole FANS who root for their love from START to end *sighed* i guess, right now, i' just have to look for any clue that will give me a little bit of hope inside my heart that they'll be a baby ^^ (haha, just thought ppl will laugh at me with all these baby obsess lakorn talk -- i admit, it's what keep me watching this kind of lakorn so the baby is a BIG TREAT in the end of a fever lakorn, i want them baby for WEIR/PINKY so badly LOL)

wow. we been spamming the last 2-3 pages with mostly the two of us :loool:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
lol we do spam a lot. well we're obsess need to express ppl should understand. haha.
yeah it would be too much for the crew to go back and just film the pregnant scene. gotta understand them. going back and forth and the location is also far in filming this lakorn. a lot of filming outer countryside. but the lakorn comes out pretty with the nice scenery so it's worth it.

i was thinking and make me wonder did pinky get curse? cause all the 3 lakorns that i love her from it's not complete to me that's
tkc...she died..i blame writer and director, they can change the script but didn't.
sbs..didn't get to finish the original scripts and didn't get to see the good sweet parts, got cut out the parts they already film too...didn't get to see her being pregnant and p'ek goes and take care of her and tried to make her forgive him which sound really good. i blame aof. should take care of himself. he ruin the ending for this lakorn. even though it's an urgent thing but still he should be blame. cause finally pinky get a good role and good lakorn but has to be ruin toward the end.
wwhj..didn't have the pregnant part when there should be one cause of the genre of the lakorn. and will complete the lakorn so much with the mentioning of her being pregnant. seeing weir's face being so happy when know she's pregnant is priceless. sad didn't get to see it. so need a 3rd lakorn of them. hope will get to see soon.

cecilia

Staff member
^awe, you just BROKE my heart, it shatter to MILLION of pieces -- the smile on his face *signed*

haha. good point on her lakorn .. maybe she's not meant to be with these men but i still hope and pray that this will change everything. How i wish they add the pregnancy part in there. People can get pregnant in a month -- can't they just say that she stay in the woods with Tor for a long period of time -- just like how they make nee's pregnancy span in less than one episode with bow's memory loss too? .. OMG. the more i talk about the baby stuff, the more upset i get and the more sad i become :( .. atm, i want the fans in thailand to seriously PROTEST and ask for a remake of the ending LOl !!!!

since there's still 4 more episodes, let's just pray that there is one .. i will not talk about baby until later .. atm, i'm just sad, picturing Weir's face, not smiling :( TT *sniff*

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
but the fans in pantip. they are not serious about her being pregnant in here though. so i think there won't be protest, but they could since the lakorn didn't finish airing yet. yeah nee can be pregnant and give birth so fast. but bow can't. which sucks. unfair. if they wanted to they can make bow pregnant just that they chose not too. which is sad. ok enough about the baby stuff. well one more day till wwhj air. yay. can't wait.

cikna

sarNie Adult
ok, it seemed that Dr Ceci and Dr Teedee are discussing pregnancy issues. so, doctors, what are the verdict? we all think bow should be pregnant,rite? there are too many foreshadowings already. might as well make it happen? what so hard to it? it's just 2-3 minutes scenes for her to tell thot she is pregnant: my version of the scene....

setting: pong left with his daughter. thot cannot stop thinking his niece. to keep his mind at ease, he took bow for a walk in their vineyard...

thot: she is very pretty, isn't she? she's pretty just like nee..
bow: (smiling) yes, she is.
thot: i'm going to miss her...a lot...
bow: you love her very much, don't you? i can see that in your eyes. the way you talk about her.
thot: but she belongs with her father. i would be happy knowing she is well taken care off..
bow: em, i may not be able to give her to you but i can give you something else...but you have to be willing to share me..
thot: what are you talking about, my love? are you saying...(he's distressed, thinking she's planning to be with pong and not him...)
bow: (smiling). what am i saying? (teasing him). so, how is it going to be? are you willing to share me?
thot: (angry and confused) stop talking nonsense. no! (he started walking away, cannot believing his wife having second thoughts being with him)
bow: not even with your own child? (thot stopped walking, couldn't believe what she has just said. bow slowly walked towards and held his left arm. she took his other hand and placed it on her belly. softly and lovingly she said..) i could never bring back nee nor give you her child. i know nee's child means the world to you. and because of that reason, i know you will love and protect our child with all you have, just like how you have loved and cared for me. this child is made out of our love... so, are you willing to share me with your baby?
thot: (facing her and smile) i don't like sharing my love with anyone else. but i'm willing to make an exception...for our child..
he embraced her his arm, holding her tightly not wanting to let go. wanting her to be warm and safe, wanting their child to be warm and safe for the rest of their mortal lives...

now, it's not that hard to come with the scene? right? right? (me, in the state of denying the pregnancy thing will not happen... :spin: )

cikna

sarNie Adult
nothing will top baby with koo kwarm pranang // just like how in JLR .. we got no baby, in BOTUN, we got no baby .. FINALLY we got one in NAMTAN MAI ... that's what PINKY/WEIR need .. Lol ..

speaking of fan, i still wish and pray they have a close door scene of them -- concluding that they're having a baby .. shut the door and don't show the fan and to let BOW whisper to TOR 'i'm pregnant', he hug her, smiling, kiss her on forehead, camera zoom out -- THE END! then i'll die happy LoL .. Seriously, if they are pregnant here -- then i want to see a baby girl/boy in their next lakorn -- a quarrel lakorn about young parent LOl -- JUNO STYLE .. but BETTER!!!

HAHA. right now, i just wanna play GOD so i can predict and see the future of BOW/TOR :wub:

did you girl see this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AurhAm2WoQY <-- i thought it's so cute of her, watching her lakorn, smiling like that :wub:
she's cute la!! watching her own lakorn, blushing and feeling giddy watching her and weir on screen. if actress is like that, well the fans are blushing and feeling giddy even more! :wub: :wub: :wub:

i noticed, pinky is almost always with her laptop/computer staying online. quit the I.T girl

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
u girls have so much to say about this lakorn and about them. is this lakorn even done yet? i've just been skimming ur comments, so i wasnt sure.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
omg cikna i love ur version scene that bow tells thos about her pregnancy, is so cute! i know it's not even hard to add this scene. why they don't do it. i don't understand. yep pinky is one i.t. girl. always carry her laptop everywhere. and like to check her lakorn rating. so cute that she watches her own lakorn and goes and read the fans comments about it too. well dr.teedee verdict is definately bow should be pregnant. lol. but it won't happen which is so sad. writers is mean. :lmao:

cecilia

Staff member
Teedee, your earlier words still echo in my head '' THE SAD SMILE ON TOR'S FACE'' *sighed*

as for PINKY --- she bring her cell along and constantly on it as well with online stuff .. Pretty cool !!!

ok, it seemed that Dr Ceci and Dr Teedee are discussing pregnancy issues. so, doctors, what are the verdict? we all think bow should be pregnant,rite? there are too many foreshadowings already. might as well make it happen? what so hard to it? it's just 2-3 minutes scenes for her to tell thot she is pregnant: my version of the scene....

setting: pong left with his daughter. thot cannot stop thinking his niece. to keep his mind at ease, he took bow for a walk in their vineyard...

bow: you love her very much, don't you? i can see that in your eyes. the way you talk about her.
thot: but she belongs with her father. i would be happy knowing she is well taken care off..
bow: em, i may not be able to give her to you but i can give you something else...but you have to be willing to share me..
thot: what are you talking about, my love? are you saying...(he's distressed, thinking she's planning to be with pong and not him...)
bow: (smiling). what am i saying? (teasing him). so, how is it going to be? are you willing to share me?
thot: (angry and confused) stop talking nonsense. no! (he started walking away, cannot believing his wife having second thoughts being with him)
bow: not even with your own child? (thot stopped walking, couldn't believe what she has just said. bow slowly walked towards and held his left arm. she took his other hand and placed it on her belly. softly and lovingly she said..) i could never bring back nee nor give you her child. i know nee's child means the world to you. and because of that reason, i know you will love and protect our child with all you have, just like how you have loved and cared for me. this child is made out of our love... so, are you willing to share me with your baby?
thot: (facing her and smile) i don't like sharing my love with anyone else. but i'm willing to make an exception...for our child..
he embraced her his arm, holding her tightly not wanting to let go. wanting her to be warm and safe, wanting their child to be warm and safe for the rest of their mortal lives...

now, it's not that hard to come with the scene? right? right? (me, in the state of denying the pregnancy thing will not happen... :spin: )
muahaha. CIKNA, i like this version .. if there's no pregnancy in the end, i'll take this as a CONCLUSION .. amen!

she's cute la!! watching her own lakorn, blushing and feeling giddy watching her and weir on screen. if actress is like that, well the fans are blushing and feeling giddy even more! :wub: :wub: :wub:

i noticed, pinky is almost always with her laptop/computer staying online. quit the I.T girl
It's not done yet .. air every wedenesday/thursday via ch7 at 8:30 AM US CENTRAL TIME :p
we have 4 more episodes to go until it end at episode 16. <--- haha, i love it so much, i got it memorized !!! j/k

so far, everythign looks great and interesting -- just ignore annoying Baitong and selfish Pong scenes then you're good LOL

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
cecilia..oh sorry..didn't mean to make you sad. when talk about tos's face all happy when know bow is pregnant. esp. weir has such cute adorable smile will make it 10x cutier. ok i'm not making it any better *sigh* make me sad too. ok we need to snap out of it with being sad about the pregnant part. lets just enjoy what they have in store for us. at least there will be more sweet love scenes of them which should cancel out the pregnant disappointment. look it at the positive side and will make us less sad naja.

cecilia

Staff member
awe, thank you for trying to make it better .. i went youtubing and watch old news of them too ..
would be great to see or hear great news at the end of the lakorn .. but *sighed* for now, i'll take CIKNA'S story ^^

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
i'm happy many people like Pinky+Weir as a couple on screen, and also wanted them to be real life couple too. if i didn't know their ages i would've thought Pinky was younger than Pancake too. cause Pinky has that adorable young looking face. while pancake looks older than her age. heck i thought she was older than Weir too cause he has that young adorable looking face like Pinky too. only 2 years apart she shouldn't even call Pinky P'. but guess it's like a respect since Pinky came into e.t. first. Weir is older than Pinky by 1 year, beginning i remember she call him P'Weir cause use to read their interviews, i wonder why she then change to just call him Weir. i rather she continue to call him P'Weir cause it's sound more cutier and i don't think Weir would've mind if she continue calling him P' either. but guess they became close so they're more like friends than like older bro. and younger sis. yeah don't like that he follows pancake around cause seem like he doesn't have anything better to do than follow her around. doesn't he have his guys friends to hang out with. like they are constantly together it's too much. annoying in a way. don't they get tire of being around eachother all the time. no offense to their fans. but just my opinon.
'teedee' dear,we can't do anything about their constant togetherness.They're so inlove with each other and they can't help but see each other always.That's just normal with people inlove,and I bet you also do that to the person you love,right? lol...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i just saw the news from tv pool. they said Pinky+Weir may have a new lakorn together call "Pee lieng". but their fans said it isn't true though. but i think there should be some truth to the news or else tv pool won't have mention it. which i'll be so happy if it's true, but won't put my hopes up cause don't wanna be disappointed. well for those who never saw "Pee Lieng" it's a re-make lakorn. it's a sweet sad story. p'ek and n'ek love eachother and are bonded since a kid. but he thinks he's not good enough for her. cause she's like too high for him to reach. cause she's rich. while he's poor. he and his mom got supported by her family. his mom is like her nanny. they live close to eachother. he lives in the other part of her house. n'ek character is very cute, she acts kidish toward p'ek always call him "pee chai". to her he's like a loving older bro. that she love more than a bro. p'ek character is a sweet warming and mature. his mom often tell him to know where his place is. who he's and who n'ek is. so then he keep his distance toward n'ek and she feels sad that he isn't the same. and then he goes and have a g.f. and her parents set her up with this guy who's in her class rank. and she was to married the guy too. p'ek and n'ek love eachother but like they have to do their duties as a daughter and son. but then the guy she were to married died. and p'ek gf know he loves n'ek so they broke up. so p'ek and n'ek get to be together. if pinky and weir play this lakorn will be so cute. will get to see them in a new relationship that is innocent,sweet and sad. kinda like tkc in a way. but some people thinks pinky doesn't match this role cause n'ek is suppose to be younger and younger than p'ek but they think weir match this role though. i think pinky match, she's a great actress, can play her character so well. and from tkc she play her character very adorable and in "pee lieng", n'ek character is similar to her character in tkc. so pinky will definately portray this character well. and age wise she's younger than weir. even though only by 1 year but she's still younger than him. so what do weir and pinky's fans say if they really get to pair up in "Pee lieng"? but if i were to chose i rather they play a lakorn like wwhj again cause it's fun, but right now i'll settle for them in any lakorn. just as long as they're together i'm happy. the ost in "Pee lieng" is very nice. i still remember it till this day.
here's the link to the song "pee lieng". if you guys want to heard it.
http://www.pookpuy.com/music/?p=1411
by the way, i may miss out some parts to the story "pee lieng" cause this lakorn was old. don't quite remember the exact story. so if anyone want to add anything feel free too.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
If there's gonna be another Weir-Pinky lakorn coming up,i'm sure many fans will be excited and feel like being tickled again.I for one will look forward to watching it if the news is reliable.Pinky's acting is commendable;she gives life to every role she portrays.That's one thing she's better with than Pan.Pancake is also a good actress but Pinky has more depth in acting than she is.I say this even though I like Pancake a lot.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile

Wow! that scene will surely tickle the fans! But nothing is sure about the pregnancy thing...Is Bow really gonna get pregnant in the drama or not?

cikna

sarNie Adult
pregnant or not pregnant, I'm all the way with this lakorn! teedee, they may come up with another lakorn? that's great news! let's hope this one will materialise.

WWHJ definitely boost up my mood this week. after a week down with flu and fever and the fear of H1N1, i quaratined myself for almost 3 days, took my medicine, rest, sleep and a lot of WWHJ doses, I have recovered! talk about WWHJ "antiviral"!! ahahaha!!

when I went to work yesterday, many people were telling me, the person I was last week and the person I am this week is different. Last week I was all moody and weak. this week I'm all smiling! thanks to a lot of rest and a couple more doses of WWHJ "antiviral".

there's an Indian guy who sits behind me at the office. so, he can see what I have on my pc. I was planning to mark my students' work but can't seem to concentrate. how to concentrate, I was watching ep 5 to 7 with english sub. then this guy, Pad i called him, msg me on my facebook "Hey, the gurl is cute la! Who is she?" guess what? pinky's cuteness is contagious! then, he announced to almost everyone there at the office, loud and clear, "No wonder Lyana is all smiling like a dork. It;s the Siamese drama season all over again!". Screw you pad! <_< but again, he was right! ahahahaha!!! :lol:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
hahah cikna. ur funny. glad ur feeling better. geezs wwhj has such affect on you. well to me and lots of people too. yeah i'm all the way with this lakorn since beginning. doesn't really matter if pregnant or not. it's still one of the best lakorn for me. pinky and weir chemistry is so great! love them. yep just saw the news from tv pool live they said pinky and weir may pair up in "Pee-lieng". pray it's true.

cikna

sarNie Adult
in buddie media section, WWHJ uploaded videos are without eng subs. where can I download the ones with eng subs apart from youtube. i don't know why, these couple of days, i tried many youtube downloaders, but my laptop crashed! the only thing seems to work well if I download the whole episode in one go like what I've been doing with lakorns without eng subs? where can I get it?? :huh: