Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
So (raymond_obsessed), I have praised you for a well job in organizing this thread. You did a wonderful job.

cecilia

Staff member
gosh CHONG, i don't want to watch today episode after reading your spoiler *sighed*
read briefly on Lyn's blog, it looks so torturous! TT

SO, wonderful job on 1st page :clap: !

simplysweet

Simplysweet
omg! after reading everyones responses..NO BABY FOR THE ENDING!!...thats crazy!!!...I'D SOO PAY WIER AND PINKY TO JUST PLAY A SCENE THAT SHE'S PREGNANT OR SOMETHING!...LOL..darn...that totally sucks..anyways...aww...today's ep was sad..poor Bow..argh! i just hate Baithong!!!!..=(

cecilia

Staff member
^they need to do a close door confession of bow and tor --- let's hope they did and didn't tell the fan about it --- keep it a surprise for us.
i'm preparing a baby nursery theme at starsubbing blog for them already Lol

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
So!!! Thank you for your great work of organizing the thread. I just saw it and thank you!

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
They need to have those babies popping out at the end. Just by seeing Cecilia's determination, I wish it will happen. :lol: If not, I hope Thot has a baby-talk with Bow at the end.

^they need to do a close door confession of bow and tor --- let's hope they did and didn't tell the fan about it --- keep it a surprise for us.
i'm preparing a baby nursery theme at starsubbing blog for them already Lol
Have you come up with the baby's name yet? Name the baby "Pancake." Muahhhaa, LOL Just kidding. Don't kill me Pan's fans.

cecilia

Staff member
They need to have those babies popping out at the end. Just by seeing Cecilia's determination, I wish it will happen. :lol: If not, I hope Thot has a baby-talk with Bow at the end.
Have you come up with the baby's name yet? Name the baby "Pancake." Muahhhaa, LOL Just kidding. Don't kill me Pan's fans.
MUAHAHA. i was this determine when ATEAM was in the process of making Arisoya too.
i just hope my spirit won't get crash this time .. i swore, the least expect lakorn have kid at the end but the most EXPECT one has none. very upsetting LOl

Name? MUAHAHA, just when i type this .. BOWTOR came up .. sound ugly as a kid name -- plus, it'll remind me of BAITONG :loool:
i want a baby boy for BOW/TOR this time -- maybe BADINTON or THAMBOON. Try to keep bow/tor together as much as i can ..
just as long as it's not WINE then i'm cool ! that's what i heard Lyn said of Tor's niece Lol ^^ ..

Shinobu

sarNie Hatchling
Today, episode 13 is really deeply moving. I really feel sorry for Bow, she doesn't deserve all this all the same. Thot is really inequitable, he listens to that Baitong, I hate her, she is too cruel. I do not understand that we can become crazy just by love for a boy and be brought to kill people to conquer the man in question. It was really a tearing when Thot went to Bow, he made that to offend her then he removed the ring of the hand by saying that the worst thing of his life, it is his meeting with her. While Bow began to go to see him by bringing him cakes that she had affectedly prepared with many of the good attention with the aim of reconcile with him. The worst rest to come because tomorrow Thot is going to kidnap Bow, it is the descent in hell for Bow. Openly, I find that she really has no luck, everything falls her above. She was only suffering, undergoing, she even has her word to be said and it till the end. As for me, I feel sorry in no way for Pong because he made a lot Nee suffer thus he deserves what he is undergoing to know how to be separated from his child with Nee. It has to suffer a little bit in his turn to feel all the evil which he had made to his wife when she was still alive. I look forward to seeing the episode 14.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
today ep. is just sad and sad.
feel sorry for both thos and bow. but wanna smack him so bad for believing baithong arghhh..hate that evil b i t c h!!
but love that her dad defend and protect her.
Weir play the emotional scenes so well, when his sis. died and all the scenes when he's still sad about her death.
i think the writers is very detail about the character's feeling like when thot's nose bleed shows how much he's stress.
it was cute when he saw bow's name on his miss call, he was so happy like his pain went away
and esp. when he said miss her was sweet. and was gonna call her back too but argh.. the evil baithong came to interrupt first .
the heartbreak scenes for me was: the part he took out her ring and throw it on the ground. he's so cold, and also gonna run her down with his car..
omigosh..feel so sorry for bow. he's so mean.
but can't wait for next ep.

cecilia

Staff member
omg .. THIS IS SO SAD ..
i'm crying like a baby here of the scene when nee died at the hospital
i feel so sad for everyone TT -- especially TOR

today episode is SUPER SAD ..
he called her COLD BLOOD MURDER! :(
i can't stop crying, my tears just keep rolling down!

i feel so bad for bow as tor is about to run her over
i do love the fact that he sway away before hitting her, show that he loves her.
what he said to her afterward is just an excuse --
i also love how she stood there and let him run her over if he want.
show that she trust his judgment !!

what i don't get is .. ARE THEY ALLOW TO TAKE DEAD BODY ppl home?

preview looks sad too :(
depressing week now :(

mailee0515

sarNie Egg
I was asking the same thing!!!! Geez, that is so creepy, sleeping next to a dead body like that even though it's really sad too :(

omg .. THIS IS SO SAD ..
i'm crying like a baby here of the scene when nee died at the hospital
i feel so sad for everyone TT -- especially TOR

today episode is SUPER SAD ..
he called her COLD BLOOD MURDER! :(
i can't stop crying, my tears just keep rolling down!

i feel so bad for bow as tor is about to run her over
i do love the fact that he sway away before hitting her, show that he loves her.
what he said to her afterward is just an excuse --
i also love how she stood there and let him run her over if he want.
show that she trust his judgment !!

what i don't get is .. ARE THEY ALLOW TO TAKE DEAD BODY ppl home?

preview looks sad too :(
depressing week now :(

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Jeez, it's already episode 13, how are they going to finish it in 16 episodes? O-o
It's taking forever for him to kidnap her T_T
I miss all the sweet scenes they had together before. The last 5 episodes have been very disappointing...

starrys

sarNie Hatchling
Jeez, it's already episode 13, how are they going to finish it in 16 episodes? O-o
It's taking forever for him to kidnap her T_T
I miss all the sweet scenes they had together before. The last 5 episodes have been very disappointing...
I agree with you KristyS, I bet their ratings went down because of all the sad parts. No one wants to see the sadistic parts.