Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I saw the picture at Lyn's blog ---- so that's the "willing" scene ? In the cave ? Wet and dirty as they are ? Are ya' girl serious ? :lol: The ground must be unconformable , he probable be a gentleman and doesn't let her laid on her back :p
:lol: ur funny sarN! they did seem to wake up with her laying on him! :D

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I saw the picture at Lyn's blog ---- so that's the "willing" scene ? In the cave ? Wet and dirty as they are ? Are ya' girl serious ? :lol: The ground must be unconformable , he probable be a gentleman and doesn't let her laid on her back :p
Sarn, you always have dirty thoughts! LOL

saobomp

sarNie Adult
just wanted to share with all what hubbie told me at work:

FYI..when I was repairing my home desktop. I have found this book called “Windows XP and Vista Speed Secrets.” If you have a slow computer and want to speed it up follow the instructions.

XoftSpySE.

i cant forward here but if you want it i can forward the details.

choo

sarNie Adult
I always see rainyyonme upload it yt first but thats always around 3-4 pm. We'll just have to wait and see you uploads it first!

I'm also waiting to watch it! The caps are killing me!! :lol:

EP 15!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECYDmUGwn7U...&playnext=1

I REALLY ENJOYED TODAYS CAUSE THOT FINALLY KNOWSS. :)

THE WILLING PART ====> IT COULDN'T HAVE BEEN ANY CUTER! LoL THE ONLY THING i didn't like was the setting. haha

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I can't stand kisses by actors with no chemistry. I wonder how Weir and Pinky's passionate kiss will be? Thanks for the pics and sc!!!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Just finished todays episode and i am excited to watch tomorrows!! So there was a earthquake :lol: that was why the coffin was sticking out of the ground! But baitong is still stupid does she think they can't find bow she just got buried no grass is going to grow within two seconds!

Yes i believe there were to many baitong scenes!! We see her every other scene! She's one crazy ass person. killing two people, trying to seduce a man that is married. when she tried to go sleep with him i just wanted to kick her good thing he went out to get his real wife and stayed with her!! She deserve being yelled at by thot when she was trying to find out his where about, gave free money for nothing!!! Can't believe her father is not get her any help! Can he see that his daughter kill two people and just injured his worker!!

I think that thot has major mood swings for a guy! He's mad then he's nice and forgiving. I think it went by really fast he just felt bad after he said some mean things to her and she forgave him! Man he should've kissed her after she got up, she was willing to too!! damn him!! I wish the willing was a bit longer it was short for me. what do you gals think. When he woke up to nee crying that was scary!

I though that it was cute of aunt tiew to lock bow in the house, she didn't want Bow to leave because she didn't want baitong to be the boss lady! lol!

I'm so glad that thot knows that it was baitong along!! He should have asked pong why he always says he that he is scared when she is around. I can't wait looks like baitong will go crazy tomorrow after thot say that his wife is bow only! I can't wait!!!!

cecilia

Staff member
so i told my self not to come in but couldn't resist ..
jump in with my ipod during lunch hour but couldn't post LOl ..
now i'm home .. can't wait to watch it with all these spoilers going on :wub:

thanks So for the spoiler na kha :wub:

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Just finished todays episode and i am excited to watch tomorrows!! So there was a earthquake :lol: that was why the coffin was sticking out of the ground! But baitong is still stupid does she think they can't find bow she just got buried no grass is going to grow within two seconds!

Yes i believe there were to many baitong scenes!! We see her every other scene! She's one crazy ass person. killing two people, trying to seduce a man that is married. when she tried to go sleep with him i just wanted to kick her good thing he went out to get his real wife and stayed with her!! She deserve being yelled at by thot when she was trying to find out his where about, gave free money for nothing!!! Can't believe her father is not get her any help! Can he see that his daughter kill two people and just injured his worker!!

I think that thot has major mood swings for a guy! He's mad then he's nice and forgiving. I think it went by really fast he just felt bad after he said some mean things to her and she forgave him! Man he should've kissed her after she got up, she was willing to too!! damn him!! I wish the willing was a bit longer it was short for me. what do you gals think. When he woke up to nee crying that was scary!

I though that it was cute of aunt tiew to lock bow in the house, she didn't want Bow to leave because she didn't want baitong to be the boss lady! lol!

I'm so glad that thot knows that it was baitong along!! He should have asked pong why he always says he that he is scared when she is around. I can't wait looks like baitong will go crazy tomorrow after thot say that his wife is bow only! I can't wait!!!!

Yes I agree! I thought the earthquake thing was so funny and fake! It almost seemed sci-fi kinda. LOL. but i'm glad it happened though. Bai-thong is one crazyass whore! I fastforward all her stupid scenes. The part where Bai-thong was screaming when Thot received a phone call and just left her ass and she was screaming like crazy. I was annoyed but yet enjoying it at the same time. :lol:

I think Baithong's dad is so stupid! He knows how crazy his daughter is but yet he babys her so much!

Thot really does have major mood swings! He needs to be more like Bow and learn to forgive and forget! One minute he's nice then the next he's all mad again like a kid. He doesn't deserve Bow's niceness. The scene of Thot waking up to Nee crying was HECKA SCARY! I was like "WTF?" It was creepy. I wonder what Nee said to Thot though.

What did Thel say to Bow though to make her mad and want to leave? I know she said something about Baithong and Thot.

Did you guys see how funny it was at the end when Bow said Baithong was crazy and she got super angry? LOL. i thought that was so funny. Yep, Thot you tell that whore one more time who's your one and only wifey! ;)

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Sooo funny that after the willing scene they still woke up with their clothes on...thai lakorns are soo conservative...lol..

I KNOW! THAT'S WHAT I SAID TOO! I WAS LIKE "WHAT THE HELL? DID THEY EVEN DO IT?!"

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I KNOW! THAT'S WHAT I SAID TOO! I WAS LIKE "WHAT THE HELL? DID THEY EVEN DO IT?!"
maybe they got cold and put their clothes back on! :lol: his shirt was unbutton! :lol:

on lynns blog she did say that baitong was going around saying that she was going to marry thot so maybe aunt thel mention that to bow and that upset bow to want to leave.

lol bow is pretty smart to say that baitong is crazy because it's true and she can't deny it!

cecilia

Staff member
i'm liking the pace and everything so far .. but man, why does they have to include the RANDOM storm at the end of the preview .. it sorta make the whole lakorn weird with all these nature disaster going on ..

aside from this .. Tor is a very confuse man today :lol:

if i'm Bow, i would pack my stuff and leave too after knowing that i gave myself to him wholehearty and in return, he's getting marry to someone else -- just to punish me in a way or like she said, have not forgive her yet and only keeping her for a mia noi! -- OUT THE DOOR i go .. THANK GOD, her dad's taking her back home to test him.

btw Bow faint today :lol: .. i know, it's only a few days but still very hopeful .. however, in the back of my head -- her body have been through so much and with not having enough nutrition --- my hope seem hopeless Lol .. we'll see what tomorrow holds for us or me LOl

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
OMFG...is all I have to say to today's episode. Tot is very moody, but you think about the emotional roller coaster he has been on for the last 9 months or so. He has gone a little insane to say the least. Bow is a very forgiving person indeed.

Baitong is going to get it-crazy biotch

heavenlytearz

sarNie Egg
You guys know what i hate about lakorn like this after all the p'ek do the n'ek cause he misunderstand her, after he finds out that it wasn't her he doesnt do anything to the bad girl he just let her go easy

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
argh the willing scene was kinda too short. not completely satisfy. they didn't even show the full angle of the kiss but instead show the angle shot from her backside. <_< they should have follow the scripts in the mag.summary for the willing scene, it said Thos kiss Bow's forehead,cheeks then lip and...well better than nothing right? it was still a very sweet scene. love they hug so tight after he said sorry. aww sweet after she asleep on him look so cozy and warm.and after she awake was all shy and he smile was so cute. and was gonna kiss again but he stop first argh. it was cute her nose touch his cheek. the scene he came to help her from the hut collapse and they hug was so sweet, can see they love eachother so much and hug so tight. and love the look on his face when see her jump into the water and in the water looking for her, he was all scare and so happy when she's ok. but love the line he said to his sister's pic. "i meant to torture her to get revenge for you, but it's me who is torture like gonna died." cause show how painful he's for what he did to bow. but he was all creepy the scenes when took out the knife and make her dig the dirt. and was happy when she kick him. hahah. but today thos has such mood swings. first cruel to bow then sweet then mean again (about the o.j.) dang mofolk look like has pms lol. he so retard paranoid she'll run away tell taew not to let her use the phone, can't continue to torture her but won't let her go home, selfish jerk. dummy for believeing evil baithong again. when he came back into the cave thought he was gonna be mean to her cause dream about his sis. but luckily he didn't. but make me wonder how can bow survive the part she got torture didn't even see her eat or drink. dang she's a strong girl. hahah. can't wait for next ep. the ending. finally but so sad it will end don't want it to end. will miss Thos and Bow and Weir and Pinky so much. :lmao: wish they have a new lakorn together soon.

credit on tagged