Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Me too. I'm going to run errands, go to the gym, study, and clean so hopefully when I am done with all that I will be able to watch it. Eeeeeeee!!!

spicy

sarNie Egg
Pls u put de end of the lakorn Wong Wian Hua jai.. Bc it already end na,, It really sweet wen they luv each other again.. sweet couple. hope tat both of them will have new lakorn with each other again.. :D :D :lol: :D

cecilia

Staff member
awe. the caps at pantip is so cute :wub:
i'll come back to watch the whole thing at the end of school today!

here's one for the drooler fans of the couple :wub:

Credit: pantip. i LOVE IT !!

so cute with this BEAU WINE :wub:

So cute :wub:

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
THE ENDING WAS SOO DAMN CUTEEEEEEEE & ADORABLE, YOU NAME IT. :) I LOVED IT. :)

SIGHS CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S FINALLY DONEEEE...GONNA MISS WEIR AND PINKY I REALLY HOPE THEY COME BACK TOGETHER SOON!!!!!!PLSSSSS
saobomp you're welcome!! ^__^

WHAT ABOUT THE BABY?! DID THEY HAVE A BABY?! THAT'S ALL I CARE ABOUT!!!!!!!! WAS SHE PREGNANT AT LEAST?! :spin:

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult

THAT'S SUPER NEAT! DID THEY REALLY DO THAT?? NAME A WINE AFTER BOW? :D

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
AHHHH. Ya Making me jealous since yas seen it.
Lucky. Im waiting for the link.
Anyway omg reading the spolier n stuff make me so excidted
omg n the pixs so kute.Thot look so kute While pinky wiping him off.
awwwwwwwww

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Baithong should have died! Jail is not good enough. Well, if she's in jail for life then that's okay. She better not just be there for like 20yrs! I prefer her dead though. ;)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
There some sc of Beau having Tot tied up and she is pulling him is what it looks like.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult

Cute!! :wub: :wub: awwww...........I wish the man who love would name a wine after me!! He's so sweet! I guess it's to make up for the things he did!!

I can't wait to watch the two!! They are so cute together!!

Thank you for sharing!!

I also think baitong should've died, jail is not enough for what she did!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Just saw the caps on lyns blog and it's a good ending!! Yeah!! So many scenes with thot and bow!! He's so sweet name the wine after her!!! Gosh I can't wait to watch it!!!!!

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Just saw the caps on lyns blog and it's a good ending!! Yeah!! So many scenes with thot and bow!! He's so sweet name the wine after her!!! Gosh I can't wait to watch it!!!!!
I know! Isn't that just so cool?! But the girl on the wine bottle looks more like Baam than Bow, don't you think? LOL. Bow's nose is pointier. :lol:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I know! Isn't that just so cool?! But the girl on the wine bottle looks more like Baam than Bow, don't you think? LOL. Bow's nose is pointier. :lol:
:lol: her nose is pointier!!

Today weir went back to his old self the dorky and cute guy that we all fell in love with!! :lol:

i'm gonna miss this couple!!

FOund a new clip on baitong burying Bow! Weir is such a dork! He's playing glof when they are burying his wife! lol!

kikiwoo

sarNie Hatchling
yeah me too want bow to "ngon" some more, want thos to go after and "ngor" longer but don't worried we'll get to heard him call her "tee ruk" a lot in the end eps. but again our lovely bow is not a "kee-ngon" girl. if they get to extend maybe we'll get to see thos go after and "ngor" bow longer and she get pregnant. yeah the ending is coming. so sad. don't want it to end yet. some people want p.2 with them having a baby and raising the baby together, help run the rai together and problems come in the marriage life again. stuffs like that. for their new lakorn i want them to play a romantic kokik cute lakorn like the parts they were together in ep.2-7 in wwhj. don't want too serious and intense between them. cause i think pinky and weir play cute/funny/kokik scenes together very naturally well.

ha ha. I meant "ngon" too ka. It was late here last night while I was posting.

Just saw the caps! WAY TOO CUTE! I can't watch it yet so I am torturing myself by coming here. Love Thos' googoo puppy dog eyes for Bow.

choo

sarNie Adult

http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A8280153/A8280153-78.jpg

[img]http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A8280212/A8280212-120.jpg

[img]http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A8280270/A8280270-59.jpg

[img]http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A8280322/A8280322-103.jpg
So cute :wub:[/quote]

LOVEE THE CAPS CECI! THANKS FOR SHARING!

[quote="xox, post: 647223"][b]WHAT ABOUT THE BABY?! DID THEY HAVE A BABY?! THAT'S ALL I CARE ABOUT!!!!!!!! WAS SHE PREGNANT AT LEAST?! [/b] :spin:[/quote]

:( NO NO BABY ;( EHHE BUT IT WAS GOOD ANYWAISE.
A BABY WOULD HAVE BEEN A PLUS TOO THOUGH.HAHA

JUST WANTED TO SHARE MY MV THAT I'VE BEEN TRYING TO FINISH LIKE 2 WEEKS NOW! AHAHA
ENJOYYY

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mz0eTe7CH8"][size=4][b][color="#FF0000"]WONG WIAN HUA JAI FIGHTS![/color][/b][/size] [/url]

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult

Today weir went back to his old self the dorky and cute guy that we all fell in love with!! :lol:

FOund a new clip on baitong burying Bow! Weir is such a dork! He's playing glof when they are burying his wife! lol!
LOL! yea, I really miss that Thot. I miss his dorky smile as well. I've never noticed how chubby Weir's cheeks are.

Wow, playing golf?! are you serious?! how lame! :lol:

This is a must watch! It's so hilarious! :lmao:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mz0eTe7CH8...re=channel_page

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
LOVEE THE CAPS CECI! THANKS FOR SHARING!

:( NO NO BABY ;( EHHE BUT IT WAS GOOD ANYWAISE.
A BABY WOULD HAVE BEEN A PLUS TOO THOUGH.HAHA

JUST WANTED TO SHARE MY MV THAT I'VE BEEN TRYING TO FINISH LIKE 2 WEEKS NOW! AHAHA
ENJOYYY

WONG WIAN HUA JAI FIGHTS!

OH WOW! YOU'RE RAINYYONME?! WOW, I DIDN'T KNOW THAT! LOL! I JUST POSTED UP YOUR MV TOO! I THOUGHT IT WAS SO FUNNY! IT TOTALLY MADE MY DAY! YOU'RE GREAT! :)

No baby has really disappointed me. They better get pair up soon again and this time, Weir and Pinky BETTER have a baby! Make it BABIES! More than one is good! LOL. Dang, I really wanted them to have a baby though. :angry:

choo

sarNie Adult

LOL!! I KNOW I SAW THAT!! WEIR WAS PLAYING GOLF
TODAY RIGHT BEFORE IT AIRED! IT WAS SO CUTE I DID A CAP BUT IT WAS BLURRY. HAHA
--I WANNA SEE HIM AGAIN. HE'S SUCH A DORK.

OH WOW! YOU'RE RAINYYONME?! WOW, I DIDN'T KNOW THAT! LOL! I JUST POSTED UP YOUR MV TOO! I THOUGHT IT WAS SO FUNNY! IT TOTALLY MADE MY DAY! YOU'RE GREAT! :)

No baby has really disappointed me. They better get pair up soon again and this time, Weir and Pinky BETTER have a baby! Make it BABIES! More than one is good! LOL. Dang, I really wanted them to have a baby though. :angry:
LOL yeah maybe next time. :)

THANKS FOR SHARING MY MV HERE TOO! I'M HAPPY YOU WATCHED IT!! ^__^ i CLICK ON THE LINK, AND IT WENT TO MY MV, I THOUGHT IT WAS A MISTAKE OR SOMETHING. ^__^ GLAD YOU LIKED IT! i'm gonna miss them!